• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Post your personal DGU (defensive gun use) stories or the positive use of a firearm by a friend or family member, that you know are factual.

His like ratio? That's your measure? How does that work?

It's my measure in the case of one poster telling another that his posts don't interest many people.

You can bet that most anti-gun clowns are pro-abortion.
Hypocrites they all are.
When you add that so few children are killed with guns each year, including suicide, accidents, and all other gun deaths, it is extreme hypocrisy not just your ordinary variety.

They love to blame us for all gun carnage yet applying the same thinking to them is wrong lol.

I don’t care what you think.
Excellent! Same here.

You did come to my thread for a reason. We all know why lol. It’s comical. Gimme a T. Gimme an r…..

Lol the funny thing is that you are so ignorant of the danger those “children” posed and you are so sheltered that you just don’t understand how it is living in the hood.

I got my hookers in teh South Bronx when I was young. The same South Bronx where you had a better chance of being shot than in Viet Nam during the war. I lived in Brooklyn through the crack epidemic. Back when Brooklyn was Brooklyn. Before the god-awful hipsters moved in an destroyed the place. I sunbathed on Coney Island when it was totally unpoliced and you could buy anything, right on the beach. I was a regular at Brighton Beach when the Russian mob infested it.
I know wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more about teh inner city than you. And guess what, I needed no gun. I had what your posts lack. A sharp mind, experience and common ****in sense.
As to your silly little basketball post, I knew who controlled what courts and where I could play. Who worse what colors. BTW, I played far more basketball than you and sure on occasion a problem would arise.
But flashing guns is for gagsters and the weak minded.

In 6th grade a friend of ours was watching the neighbors house while they were out of town. We all went over with him to hang out and they had a gun he found. He picked it up and pointed it at his head and laughed. We all said, put that down and be careful. He said, it's ok, it's not loaded and pulled the trigger. It was loaded, and he died later at the hospital. He was a twin, and it was difficult times.

On the positive, my brothers were all military, and police. But, it was their job to use a gun. They didn't think it was wise for civilians to own military grade weapons. Either do I.

Civilians have owned magazine fed semiautomatic rifles since 1907. SCOTUS doesn't care about the opinion of your family.
I think hunting your own food is a good use, but I expect it to be eaten. Sport hunting big kill has gotten out of hand, IMO.
It's illegal to leave meat in the field.

I got my hookers in teh South Bronx when I was young. The same South Bronx where you had a better chance of being shot than in Viet Nam during the war. I lived in Brooklyn through the crack epidemic. Back when Brooklyn was Brooklyn. Before the god-awful hipsters moved in an destroyed the place. I sunbathed on Coney Island when it was totally unpoliced and you could buy anything, right on the beach. I was a regular at Brighton Beach when the Russian mob infested it.
I know wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more about teh inner city than you. And guess what, I needed no gun. I had what your posts lack. A sharp mind, experience and common ****in sense.
As to your silly little basketball post, I knew who controlled what courts and where I could play. Who worse what colors.
BTW, I played far more basketball than you and sure on occasion a problem would arise.
how would you know that without knowledge of how much basketball he played?

how would you know that without knowledge of how much basketball he played?

Well, I suppose it is possible if someone never went to class but other than that I gotta think all a person could have played was as much as I did.
I am not saying others didn't but that particular poster tends to post complete bullshit.
I carried a basket with me everywhere I went from a school kid through college classes.

lol

Peace

Well, I suppose it is possible if someone never went to class but other than that I gotta think all a person could have played was as much as I did.
I am not saying others didn't but that particular poster tends to post complete bullshit.
I carried a basket with me everywhere I went from a school kid through college classes.

lol

Peace
i hope it did not have the backboard attached

That's it then.

Evidence of lot's of people on here liking his posts....

So are you saying that proves who reads them ?

It disproves your crippled attempt at insult. That was all that was required.

As much as drug free zones around schools. You want to get rid of those too?
Does anyone have a right to sell drugs? Can anyone use drugs to stop someone from selling drugs?

It's illegal to sell drugs anywhere.

It disproves your crippled attempt at insult. That was all that was required.

Lots of likes (I dare say that would include ones from you), proves the quantity of posts of his that I read, or indeed their quality ?
A bit like saying the Bible is 100% truth - how else do you explain that it's the highest selling book ever ?

Interesting that you saw no insult from SMTA ?
Quite illuminating that.

Lots of likes (I dare say that would include ones from you), proves the quantity of posts of his that I read, or indeed their quality ?
A bit like saying the Bible is 100% truth - how else do you explain that it's the highest selling book ever ?

Interesting that you saw no insult from SMTA ?
Quite illuminating that.

Your attempt at insult involved the quantity of his posts read by others. You come out badly on that.

I've been hesitant to join this thread, but as I do have two incidents when I was younger, I will. Back in 1966 or so, my father owned and operated a UTOTEM store in Glendale AZ. It was open 7-11 every day and he was the only employee. My brother and I used to come and price stuff after school.
One evening a car pulled up to the gas pumps and a girl got out and ran into the store. She was pleading for help. When the guy came in my dad pulled his blackhawk from under the counter and told him to leave the store. He did so.
10 years or so later, my father was paralyzed by a stoke, living at home. We had a granny unit out back and a young college student was living there. The phone rang in the middle of the night and she said someone was trying to get in. I grabbed the blackhawk and went down the driveway. I heard 6 gunshots when she emptied her 22 revolver through the door. The two guys were running up the driveway when I put two 357 rounds into the air. They ran the other way into the neighbors pasture. (first time I saw flames from that revolver)

I believe you. Heck I remember around that time, walking into a bar full of people who looked just like me... and very quickly realizing we were still not welcome, because we were not locals or known by a regular.

Took about 30 seconds for me to look around, take in the unfriendly stares, and say to my bud: "Hey Robby... let's go." 40 to 2 not being my idea of reasonable odds ya see... :)
My brother in law and I purposely stayed as far away as possible forgoing better hoops with nets just to avoid any problems. Two double court slabs with 4 nets each. So basically you could play 2 full court games on the one we were playing on and 2 full court games on the one they were playing on.

The way the kids ended or paused their game to collectively approach us, I just knew it was going to get bad. We began packing immediately. Began walking off the court and toward the exit even before being engaged. Only when it became eminent that a serious beating or possibly worst was about to happen did I introduce my firearm.

I did excellent EXCEPT for the decision to go. I maintained situation awareness. I retreated which was required back before Florida passed stand your ground. Thankfully the kids didn’t attack anyway.

I say kids now that I’m an old buzzard but I was only in my 20’s back then. Not much older than they were.

As to your silly little basketball post, I knew who controlled what courts and where I could play. Who worse what colors. BTW, I played far more basketball than you and sure on occasion a problem would arise.
I’ll ask you once more in the incident I mentioned how would your “sharp” mind have gotten you out of this ass whipping?

Assuming this was one of your “occasions” were a problem would arise.

Can wait to hear this bullshit lol.

lol

Peace
Lol picking up hookers?

Hookers, hipsters, crack, unpoliced sunbathing, and even Russian mob lol and you have the balls to question my story? This shit is ****ing hilarious.

Had to pay for sex lol. Now I understand.

I concede you played much more basketball and one hooker was more than me as well lol. You win the prize which was a the clap.

in the theme of this thread, did the person who opened fire do so preventively?

https://www.wbtv.com/2023/05/26/graphic-video-cats-bus-shooting-released/
Once the passenger pulled his firearm in a threatening manner the driver was justified in opening fire.

Preventively? The driver simply fired to save his life. When you pull a gun on someone and threaten them you are essentially saying do this OR ELSE I WILL SHOOT YOU. At any point in which you get the nerve and or opportunity to defend yourself you are completely justified.

Back
Top Bottom