• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Portland Voters Reject Non-Citizen Voting

SERVICE GUARANTEES CITIZENSHIP

some reviewer called the movie (I read the book but more years ago then I will confess to!) the ultimate fascist fantasy rivaling Leni Reifenstahl's The Triumph of the Will. All that was missing was Doogie Howser in his Himmler leather duster saying to the brain bug

VE HAVE VAYS TO MAKE YOU TALK BUG!!

The director of that movie commited a crime against humanity. That movie was awful.

The director of that movie commited a crime against humanity. That movie was awful.

LOL but when the bug sucked the dude's brains out that was cool. So was the scene where the guy jumped on the bug and chucked the thermite grenade into it.

I liked the drill sargent MEDIC!!!!!

BTW the low Budget sequel positively sucked. at least the special effects in the Denise Richards version were great. The second one had worse acting (yeah really bad) and the special effects were brutal

Well, remember, this didn't call for non-citizens to be able to vote on the federal or state level, only on the local level.

How would you feel about a local position that addresses the issues of non-citizens on the local level who doesn't have any parliamentary powers? An alderman that all non-citizens can vote for to address the local government on their concerns but doesn't have an ability to affect votes? Would you be against that?

Good point.

I actually have no problems with non-citizens voting in local elections and I'm even OK with to allow non-US-citizens to vote in state elections. My comments were entirely about federal elections and I should have made that clear.

Back
Top Bottom