• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Poor Joe. Is there a Doctor in the house?

Trump was too smart to refer to Christian conservatives in America as a "BASKETFULL OF DEPLORABLES." He must have got lucky?

Since nobody did that, I'd say he got enormously lucky there.

But even if somebody did that, that's one shortcoming versus all the insults that Trump has lobbed at minorities, other religions, immigrants, Democrats. He regularly refers to black people as criminals and says that White Supremacists are very fine people. Oh, and he called Jews stupid and disloyal to the Unites States and Israel.

See, no matter what you come up with, I can come up with many, many more worse examples by Trump.

Oh, you can deny all you want, but you just look foolish. EVERYONE knows these facts. Perhaps avail yourself of GOOGLE before doing your little victory dance.
Just sayin'

Oh so now lies are facts, huh? It takes a special kind of fool to fall for that ****.

I would never vote for any of the Dem candidates, but I feel for Joe. A few gaffes, well OK. But they are coming faster and faster. The chuckles from supporters are fewer and fewer. Someone has to figure a way for him to bow out. Really, it's for the best. If he is the nominee, he will be exposed for all to see. He will be humiliated. Frankly, I'd hate to see that. He says the proscribed bad things about Trump, but I believe he's not so hateful as the others. Joe, find someway to pack it in.

Joe Biden Mispronounces Donald Trump'''s Name In '''Freudian Slip'''

1. Yes, Senator and Vice President Joseph Biden has had a long (and some would say distinguished) career as a public servant.

2. It is time for him to pack it in.

3. A debate between him and the President would be painful to watch.

4. I feel that no one (regardless of political affiliation) wants to see him humiliated before the nation.

Trump will have the energy to do a speech, some twitter, fox news, and then he's packing it in. Anybody who thinks Trump is doing 22 effing hours of campaigning a day is a visitor from a parallel universe.

Now President Trump does what it takes to win.

Since nobody did that, I'd say he got enormously lucky there.

But even if somebody did that, that's one shortcoming versus all the insults that Trump has lobbed at minorities, other religions, immigrants, Democrats. He regularly refers to black people as criminals and says that White Supremacists are very fine people. Oh, and he called Jews stupid and disloyal to the Unites States and Israel.

See, no matter what you come up with, I can come up with many, many more worse examples by Trump.

Can I assume you are unaware of what famous politician slandered millions of Americans by categorizing them as being a "basketfull of deplorables?"

Yes it does. 4 more years of Trump would be the end of America as we know it. It absolutely cannot and will not happen.

buck up buttercup...its happening...can't wait for election night

buck up buttercup...its happening...can't wait for election night

I keep saying they need to get their therapy animals NOW.

Can I assume you are unaware of what famous politician slandered millions of Americans by categorizing them as being a "basketfull of deplorables?"

See, even if you get the actual quote right, that's just one example against the seven examples I listed. And the thing is, those are just seven examples of groups that he's insulted. He's insulted each group or caused direct harm to those groups multiple times each.

And that's how it's going to be with everything. One mistake or shortcoming of one person versus the sum of all of humanity's failings in Trump.

Last edited:
I keep saying they need to get their therapy animals NOW.

Punching down. Big surprise. Sure you don't wanna mock physical disabilities too? Go full nazi.

I would never vote for any of the Dem candidates, but I feel for Joe. A few gaffes, well OK. But they are coming faster and faster. The chuckles from supporters are fewer and fewer. Someone has to figure a way for him to bow out. Really, it's for the best. If he is the nominee, he will be exposed for all to see. He will be humiliated. Frankly, I'd hate to see that. He says the proscribed bad things about Trump, but I believe he's not so hateful as the others. Joe, find someway to pack it in.

Joe Biden Mispronounces Donald Trump'''s Name In '''Freudian Slip'''

Dude, you just admitted you'd never vote for a Dem candidate. You're going to find something to whine about no matter who is nominated - be it Joe or anyone else. Any criticism you have of any of the Dem candidates is tainted by your bias.

So this is what we have to look forward to for the next nine years. Let the meme's and doctored photos begin.

The Russian meme factory is officially open for business...

LOL. It's The Onion. Don't be snowflakes. It's been around for quite a while. Here, these should make you feel better.

g2kt3xxvfzy472xffbv2.jpg

New Heart Device Allows Cheney To Experience Love
xlhxvj64twbapjl5hyzy.jpg

Crowd Roars In Approval As Makeup-Smeared Trump Begs Rally To Tell Him He’s Beautiful
yhtw7g2uxrh4mf5badyp.jpg

Broken foot.
Broken arm.
Fell on camera.
Wears a full back brace.

[stupid, moronic, and dumb attachment removed]

WOMP
WOMP
WOMP

For someone who should be cringing with crippling back pain and hobbling along on crutches or in a wheelchair....she's briskly walking upright...and smiling.

The photo doesn't show that her foot is broken...or that she's wearing a back brace...or has a broken arm.

FAIL
FAIL
FAIL

He even managed to fail to crop the photo so that you couldn't see she's just walking around in open sandals.

:lol:

Punching down. Big surprise. Sure you don't wanna mock physical disabilities too? Go full nazi.

Wow, hyperbole much? Hit too close to home? Petting animals can bring down your blood pressure!

He even managed to fail to crop the photo so that you couldn't see she's just walking around in open sandals.

A cast boot is a sandal?

A Trump slurper thinks anyone is going to listen to his opinion on a candidate's mental capacity?

Hard to miss your pearls...

Sort of like a Trump hater thinks anyone is going to listen to his opinion on the incumbent's alleged garden variety sort of petty crimes.
Maybe they should start with Russia again and then rinse and repeat... See who listens to their lathering blather.

Hillary is doing just fine. Trump is in the middle of a nervous breakdown over a stupid tweet he made about Dorian.

Yeaaaah, all marbles intact. lol

Your little darlin' described the 2016 presidential election as a “theft”.

Yes it does. 4 more years of Trump would be the end of America as we know it. It absolutely cannot and will not happen.

Is that what they're saying in the echo chamber?

Current news sources say otherwise...

“The number of people employed in the United States hit a record 157,878,000 in August, the 21st record set under President Donald Trump,” Susan Jones reports. “The unemployment rate held steady at 3.7 percent. For blacks, the unemployment rate dropped to a record low of 5.5 percent last month. And for Hispanics, the unemployment rate was 4.2 percent in August, which ties the record low set earlier this year.”

Record 157,878,000 Employed in August; Record Low Unemployment Rate for Blacks

She was talking about these Trump supporters......You know those "fine people".

a2668b92-7c26-4736-b568-feb08d471e03-ax098_4a00_9.jpg

Wow, hyperbole much? Hit too close to home? Petting animals can bring down your blood pressure!

When someone calls out your disgusting bigotry against the mentally disabled, the correct response is not, "hit too close to home?" That just makes one look even more like a bigot.

Is that what they're saying in the echo chamber?

Current news sources say otherwise...

“The number of people employed in the United States hit a record 157,878,000 in August, the 21st record set under President Donald Trump,” Susan Jones reports. “The unemployment rate held steady at 3.7 percent. For blacks, the unemployment rate dropped to a record low of 5.5 percent last month. And for Hispanics, the unemployment rate was 4.2 percent in August, which ties the record low set earlier this year.”

Record 157,878,000 Employed in August; Record Low Unemployment Rate for Blacks

LOL How many of those are employed by Trump? His organization seems to prefer to hire illegals...

Attorney says more undocumented workers are employed at Trump golf course | TheHill

Back
Top Bottom