• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Poor Joe. Is there a Doctor in the house?

nitroexpress

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
I would never vote for any of the Dem candidates, but I feel for Joe. A few gaffes, well OK. But they are coming faster and faster. The chuckles from supporters are fewer and fewer. Someone has to figure a way for him to bow out. Really, it's for the best. If he is the nominee, he will be exposed for all to see. He will be humiliated. Frankly, I'd hate to see that. He says the proscribed bad things about Trump, but I believe he's not so hateful as the others. Joe, find someway to pack it in.

Joe Biden Mispronounces Donald Trump'''s Name In '''Freudian Slip'''

I would never vote for any of the Dem candidates, but I feel for Joe. A few gaffes, well OK. But they are coming faster and faster. The chuckles from supporters are fewer and fewer. Someone has to figure a way for him to bow out. Really, it's for the best. If he is the nominee, he will be exposed for all to see. He will be humiliated. Frankly, I'd hate to see that. He says the proscribed bad things about Trump, but I believe he's not so hateful as the others. Joe, find someway to pack it in.

Trump slurs his speech every day.

See, no matter what negative thing you point out about anybody, Trump will have a much, much worse version of that shortcoming.

And on top of that, while everybody has a shortcoming, what makes Trump unique is that he possesses everybody's shortcoming, and of course much worse versions of them. He's a Voltron of humanity's worst qualities.

Last edited:
Both Joe Biden and Donald Trump are unfit for the job due to their physical and mental health.

'Donald Hump.'

I like it...hope it sticks. We can call his supporters....Leg Humpers. lol

Trump slurs his speech every day.

See, no matter what negative thing you point out about anybody, Trump will have a much, much worse version of that shortcoming.

And on top of that, while everybody has a shortcoming, but what makes Trump unique is that he possesses everybody's shortcoming, and of course much worse versions of them. He's a Voltron of humanity's worst qualities.

You're off the topic. This is about Joe's mental condition. Trump can be many things, but that doesn't change the reality of Biden. No matter what Trump was/is/will be, doesn't change the Biden situation. Somebody put Joe out of his misery. Obama was right, "Joe you don't have to do this". That translates to "Joe don't do this".

Both Joe Biden and Donald Trump are unfit for the job due to their physical and mental health.

I see Joe Biden a lot like I see Maryanne Williamson: goofy, but otherwise well-meaning and harmless. I'd take him over Trump in a New York minute.

A Trump slurper thinks anyone is going to listen to his opinion on a candidate's mental capacity?

:lol:

You're off the topic.

Nope, I'm precisely on topic. If Biden ends up being the Democratic nominee, he won't be running against nobody. He'll be running against Trump. And in that contest, it'll be Biden's one or two shortcomings versus the sum of humanity's worst flaws.

It's just crazy to try an elect these old geezers.

Buttigeig is still the best of the bunch. But I'll vote for whoever the Dem nominee is.

DEMOCRAT 2020.

Much of what Biden said was hard to even understand. You can see him trying to think on his feet and cover up his slip ups. Yes, it's sad to watch.
No way can that man handle 4, let alone 8, years of being POTUS.
His time has passed.

You're off the topic. This is about Joe's mental condition. Trump can be many things, but that doesn't change the reality of Biden. No matter what Trump was/is/will be, doesn't change the Biden situation. Somebody put Joe out of his misery. Obama was right, "Joe you don't have to do this". That translates to "Joe don't do this".

Use your influence to get Trump to resign and then we can discuss Biden's weaknesses. Right now he is the best bet to get Trump out and until that changes that is ALL that matters.

“It has not been easy for me ... My father gave me a small loan of a million dollars.”

“I want to know who are the soldiers carrying suitcases with $50 million? How stupid are we? I wouldn’t be surprised if those soldiers, if the cash didn’t get there.”

“I think, for me, nuclear is just the power, the devastation is very important to me.”

“I’m a negotiator like you folks were negotiators.”

“So if you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of ’em, would you? Seriously. Okay? Just knock the hell — I promise you, I will pay for the legal fees. I promise. I promise.”

“It's not like, gee whiz, nobody has them. So, North Korea has nukes. Japan has a problem with that. I mean, they have a big problem with that. Maybe they would in fact be better off if they defend themselves from North Korea … Including with nukes, yes, including with nukes,"

“I was down there, and I watched our police and our firemen, down on 7-Eleven, down at the World Trade Center, right after it came down.”

“Happy #CincoDeMayo! The best taco bowls are made in Trump Tower Grill. I love Hispanics!”

“Look at my African American over here!”

“Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing. I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press. Let's see if that happens."

“If you look at his wife, she was standing there. She had nothing to say. She probably—maybe she wasn't allowed to have anything to say.”

“He’s not going into Ukraine, OK? Just so you understand. He’s not going to go into Ukraine, alright? You can mark it down and you can put it down, you can take it anywhere you want.”

“I always wanted to get the Purple Heart. This was much easier.”

I think Obama is perhaps to best to gauge Biden's slipping performance.

Much of what Biden said was hard to even understand. You can see him trying to think on his feet and cover up his slip ups. Yes, it's sad to watch.
No way can that man handle 4, let alone 8, years of being POTUS.
His time has passed.

LOL And Hillary was too sick to last 4 years too....

LOL And Hillary was too sick to last 4 years too....

Jeez, Hillary couldn't get through her global book tour without breaking bones and falling down repeatedly!

A. Book. Tour.

Jeez, Hillary couldn't get through her global book tour without breaking bones and falling down!

A book tour!

Hillary is doing just fine. Trump is in the middle of a nervous breakdown over a stupid tweet he made about Dorian.

“Happy #CincoDeMayo! The best taco bowls are made in Trump Tower Grill. I love Hispanics!”

:lol:

Hadn't seen that one.

Use your influence to get Trump to resign and then we can discuss Biden's weaknesses. Right now he is the best bet to get Trump out and until that changes that is ALL that matters.

That just says it all!

Nope, I'm precisely on topic. If Biden ends up being the Democratic nominee, he won't be running against nobody. He'll be running against Trump. And in that contest, it'll be Biden's one or two shortcomings versus the sum of humanity's worst flaws.

That is true, yet why settle for Joe Biden (an admittedly a weak candidate) if, as many seem to believe, any of the current DNC top 3 POTUS contenders (Biden, Warren and Sanders) could beat Trump?

Hillary is doing just fine. Trump is in the middle of a nervous breakdown over a stupid tweet he made about Dorian.

Oh, you mean SharpieGate where the media is going apoplectic over a poster? LOL!!

Who cares about Hillary anyway.

That is true, yet why settle for Joe Biden (an admittedly a weak candidate) if, as many seem to believe, any of the current DNC top 3 POTUS contenders (Biden, Warren and Sanders) could beat Trump?

Isn't it telling that the 2020 women are getting crap in the way of Democrat support in the polls? Warren is working harder and smarter than ANYONE and there's old Joe, sputtering along (when he's actually on the campaign trail) and still managing to beat her.

You're off the topic. This is about Joe's mental condition.

Man, you just do not get it. Someone who worships a giant orange lout who is so pathetically insecure and narcissistic that he has to order the NOAA not to contradict him, then uses a ****ing sharpie to fabricate a map (a crime, btw, but I am aware those are actually bonuses when the criminal is an R) has less than nothing to say about anyone else's mental condition.

But there's more stupid to your post: as you say, you would never vote for a Democrat. Someone who somehow had not arrived at the first conclusion would thus arrive at another: this person is so overwhelmingly biased that their opinion has no credibility.

Covfefe,

:peace

Biden Campaign Concerned After Candidate Gives Unsolicited Back Rub To Coat Rack

nqqkgywkkniyjnuutxcu.jpg

Oh, you mean SharpieGate where the media is going apoplectic over a poster? LOL!!

Who cares about Hillary anyway.

Trump could have ended this apoplexy one hour after it happened with two words:

"Oops, sorry."

Back
Top Bottom