• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Poor Joe. Is there a Doctor in the house?

Yes it does. 4 more years of Trump would be the end of America as we know it. It absolutely cannot and will not happen.

I hope you get an emotional support animal by election time. I hear miniature horses are very popular.

Jeez, Hillary couldn't get through her global book tour without breaking bones and falling down repeatedly!

A. Book. Tour.

That was one of the false stories cooked up by the IRA troll farm. And you fell for it, hook, line and stinker. :lamo

Trump could have ended this apoplexy one hour after it happened with two words:

"Oops, sorry."

Why should Trump apologize for repeating what he heard in a briefing?

The Leftists sure do lurv them some tempests in teapots.

That is true, yet why settle for Joe Biden (an admittedly a weak candidate) if, as many seem to believe, any of the current DNC top 3 POTUS contenders (Biden, Warren and Sanders) could beat Trump?

Weak candidate? Certainly not in the polls. I'm hoping for a Biden/Warren ticket that will cover all the bases. I think Warren might go for it if Biden agrees to support her candidacy in 2024. That ticket would be unbeatable.

Biden Campaign Concerned After Candidate Gives Unsolicited Back Rub To Coat Rack

nqqkgywkkniyjnuutxcu.jpg

So this is what we have to look forward to for the next nine years. Let the meme's and doctored photos begin.

That is true, yet why settle for Joe Biden (an admittedly a weak candidate) if, as many seem to believe, any of the current DNC top 3 POTUS contenders (Biden, Warren and Sanders) could beat Trump?

If everybody shared my political preferences the world would be an infinitely better place. Sadly, there are an awful lot of people out there who don't agree with me on everything, so it's possible I'll just have to settle for what the majority of Democratic voters prefer.

That was one of the false stories cooked up by the IRA troll farm. And you fell for it, hook, line and stinker. :lamo

Broken foot.
Broken arm.
Fell on camera.
Wears a full back brace.

hillary wrist.jpghillary wrist.jpghillary wrist.jpghillary wrist.jpg

WOMP
WOMP
WOMP

Much of what Biden said was hard to even understand. You can see him trying to think on his feet and cover up his slip ups. Yes, it's sad to watch.
No way can that man handle 4, let alone 8, years of being POTUS.
His time has passed.

Biden won't be able to handle 6 months of 22 hours days while campaigning. He'll never get to the POTUS stage.

Because he tweeted outdated information that made Alabama citizens needlessly worried. All he needed to do was to admit the mistake and move on. but Trump is too psycho to do it.

Biden won't be able to handle 6 months of 22 hours days while campaigning. He'll never get to the POTUS stage.

Heh. You think Trump is doing 22 hours of anything?

Because it would have ended "sharpiegate" before it began. The issue is not about who's to blame, it's about Trump's ridiculously poor judgment and self-defeating narcissistic temperament in perpetuating the nonsense. Conservatives should be the ones rebuking him for continuing to breathe life into something so mundane and stupid. He is his own worst enemy. No one can make Donald Trump look less presidential than Donald Trump himself. What boggles my mind is how Trump supporters somehow spin this into some kind of a good thing for him to do. You realize that behavior like this is going to cost your party the election in 2020, right?

I hope you get an emotional support animal by election time. I hear miniature horses are very popular.

They emit methane - best stick with a pet rock or perhaps a potted plant. ;)

Well, since the thread has devolved into memes about candidates from past elections...

tumblr_mc3gxiLcBM1r0wqrdo1_500.jpg

He's a Voltron of humanity's worst qualities.

:lamo:lamo:lamo
LMAO regardless of where a person is right, left center funny is funny and THAT was freaking hilarious!!!

Trump will have the energy to do a speech, some twitter, fox news, and then he's packing it in. Anybody who thinks Trump is doing 22 effing hours of campaigning a day is a visitor from a parallel universe.

Weak candidate? Certainly not in the polls. I'm hoping for a Biden/Warren ticket that will cover all the bases. I think Warren might go for it if Biden agrees to support her candidacy in 2024. That ticket would be unbeatable.

Except for SC, his early state polling is below 30% among demorats (meaning that most want a farther left candidate?). As I understand it, that is due to the larger black population in SC. It's not as if black voters would decide to support Trump over Warren but their turnout would likely suffer somewhat if Barrack's best buddy was not running.

Trump slurs his speech every day.

See, no matter what negative thing you point out about anybody, Trump will have a much, much worse version of that shortcoming.

And on top of that, while everybody has a shortcoming, what makes Trump unique is that he possesses everybody's shortcoming, and of course much worse versions of them. He's a Voltron of humanity's worst qualities.

Trump was too smart to refer to Christian conservatives in America as a "BASKETFULL OF DEPLORABLES." Or did he just get lucky?

For someone who should be cringing with crippling back pain and hobbling along on crutches or in a wheelchair....she's briskly walking upright...and smiling.

The photo doesn't show that her foot is broken...or that she's wearing a back brace...or has a broken arm.

FAIL
FAIL
FAIL

Oh, you can deny all you want, but you just look foolish. EVERYONE knows these facts. Perhaps avail yourself of GOOGLE before doing your little victory dance.
Just sayin'

Trump gets briefed by Fox and Friends and conspiracy websites.

Back
Top Bottom