• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Pence's Wife

Is a school banning gays...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
it is? can you qoute them saying so?

also FYI Pence is factually a bigot by definition regardless of this issue, i dont know his wife :shrug:

The value of exclusion is embraced here... Our president doesn't speak out against a member of his party that embraces a messages that isolates the same kinds of people that are being singled out where the vice presidents wife works.
https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/15/politics/karen-pence-art-teacher/index.html

IMHO, living by one's religious convictions is not bigotry. YMMV.

I understand that. Back when I became a born again Christian in my early 20s I dissociated from two of my closest friends who were gay. I certainly didn’t consider myself bigoted. Bigoted people rarely do. I probably have some other bigotries that I am not aware of.

If you don’t condone homosexuality then that would make you a bigot in my book...on this issue at least.

One does not have to condone (approve) anything. I do not have to condone people dying their hair pink, but I respect the fact that people are different then me and can do as they chose. Your comment reeks of authoritarian sentiments, [approve of my lifestyle or die].

Which discrimination occurred here? Cite it.

Oh, the only discrimination is that there other people who don't believe leftist ideology and have other beliefs.
Yes, yes, that MUST be punished and stamped out says the left. All in the name of 'diversity'. :roll:
Denying people jobs and entry because they are gay is discrimination. Do I really have to explain that?

As another poster said, Pence can shove his offense at others criticizing his blatant bigotry where the sun don't shine. Religion does not give anyone the right to violate constitutional rights of a specific group of people because a certain sect says they aren't worthy of existing.

That said, the poll questions sucked, so I didn't vote. Do better, calamity. Thanks. :)

IMHO, living by one's religious convictions is not bigotry. YMMV.

We are not asking you to take one up the butt for the team. We simply demand you not discriminate against those who do.

???? LMAO guess ill ask you AGAIN, can you quote them saying what YOU said??? seems like you cant, please do so now, thanks!

Its there watch it again, the schools practice is bigoted, which makes Mrs. Pence working there a bigot, which makes her husband a bigot, which makes the president a bigot for not speaking out against one of his own cabinet members. Lefist logic

Allow me to point to answer by quoting my signature:

When Faith preaches Hate, Blessed are the Doubters. - Amin Maalouf

Let them hate in the name of their religion as long as they do not receive government funding or assistance in any form.

Denying people jobs and entry because they are gay is discrimination. Do I really have to explain that?

In this case, where was someone denied a job?

No one.

Pence's wife is an art teacher at a Christian school. What's yours, and many other's apparently, problem with that?

Oh, right. Christian. That's all it takes, doesn't it?

As another poster said, Pence can shove his offense at others criticizing his blatant bigotry where the sun don't shine. Religion does not give anyone the right to violate constitutional rights of a specific group of people because a certain sect says they aren't worthy of existing.

That said, the poll questions sucked, so I didn't vote. Do better, calamity. Thanks. :)

What constitutional right was violated?

We are not asking you to take one up the butt for the team. We simply demand you not discriminate against those who do.
You have no right to "demand" anything from me. As one of the most abusive and bigoted towards conservative posters on this forum maybe you should take care of your own backyard first before pissing on other people's lawn.

People can believe that homosexuality is a sin, its their right and their religion to do so, as long as that person doesn't use the position of government to impose that belief or restrict the rights of others then they are fine. Regardless how badly you feel like that persons beliefs are misguided or wrong, their is no harm in them believing as they wish. So stop all the hate.

Denying people jobs and entry because they are Christians is discrimination. Do I really have to explain that?

Allow me the bolded change to your post ^^^ to illustrate the point you and many of us are making.

Its there watch it again, the schools practice is bigoted, which makes Mrs. Pence working there a bigot, which makes her husband a bigot, which makes the president a bigot for not speaking out against one of his own cabinet members. Lefist logic

Another way to look at it.

When was the last Republican what wasn't accused of being a bigot or a racist by the left?

Hell, the Democrats and the left even accused Mitt Romney and John McCain of being bigots and a racists.

Pretty apparent that to Democrats and the left, anyone that isn't a Democrats or from the left is a bigot and a racist. :roll:

The more Democrats and the left use these false accusations, the less anyone is likely to believe them, see 'Boy who cried wolf'.

LMAO i understand YOU "feel" that way but currently theres ZERO facts that support you.
Ill ask you AGAIN, can you quote them saying what YOU said??? seems like you cant, please do so now, thanks!

Another way to look at it.

When was the last Republican what wasn't accused of being a bigot or a racist by the left?

Hell, the Democrats and the left even accused Mitt Romney and John McCain of being bigots and a racists.

Pretty apparent that to Democrats and the left, anyone that isn't a Democrats or from the left is a bigot and a racist. :roll:

The more Democrats and the left use these false accusations, the less anyone is likely to believe them, see 'Boy who cried wolf'.

false accusations?
sweet irony you mean like the mutiple meltdown posts you made in this thread you cant back up LMAO
dishonest views and lies like yours are a perfect example of the problem with politics today The best part is you cant even see it and its awesome because it further exposes your views. :)

LMAO i understand YOU "feel" that way but currently theres ZERO facts that support you.
Ill ask you AGAIN, can you quote them saying what YOU said??? seems like you cant, please do so now, thanks!

Reread post #51

Reread post #51

theres ZERO facts in it that support what you got caught falsely claiming

soooo here we are again in the same spot LMAO

false accusations?
sweet irony you mean like the mutiple meltdown posts you made in this thread you cant back up LMAO
dishonest views and lies like yours are a perfect example of the problem with politics today The best part is you cant even see it and its awesome because it further exposes your views. :)

Is Mitt Romney a bigot? A racist? Yet the Democrats and the political left accused him of such.
Is John McCain bigot? A racists? Yet the Democrats and the political left accused him of such.

They did so because at the time they believed it to be to their political advantage to do so.

Joe Biden?
"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy," Biden said. "I mean, that's a storybook, man." (Watch Biden's comments and Obama's reaction)
Biden's description of Obama draws scrutiny - CNN.com

Harry Reid?
Reid as saying privately that Obama, as a black candidate, could be successful thanks, in part, to his "light-skinned" appearance and speaking patterns "with no Negro dialect, unless he wanted to have one."
Reid apologizes for racial remarks about Obama during campaign - CNN.com

Bill Clinton?
Clinton is quoted as telling Sen. Edward Kennedy (D-Mass.), "A few years ago, this guy (Obama) would be getting us coffee."
https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brie...on-bill-clintons-remarks-may-have-been-racist

'Good' progressives? Good Democrats? Not racists? Not bigots?
Oh please.

The left is just never called out on it, or at least not called out on it as hard and often as anyone that’s non-left. The left won't call it out on their own, unless forced to do so.

So the left are a bunch of hypocrites of the worst kind. Not even honest enough to police their own, and more than overjoyed at making accusations against anyone non-left for real or imagined offenses.

Yet, Republicans would appear do much better at policing their own.

As Republicans Rush to Condemn Steve King, Some Ask: Why Not ...
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/16/us/politics/trump-steve-king-republicans.html

2 days ago - Republican leaders are piling on in their condemnations of Representative Steve King of Iowa, but they remain silent on similar comments by ...

GOP Leaders Condemn Steve King For White Supremacy Comment
https://www.theonion.com/gop-leaders-condemn-steve-king-for-white-supremacy-co...
3 days ago - Senator Mitt Romney and Majority Leader Mitch McConnell have sharply criticized GOPRep. Steve King (R-IA) for comments he made that​

This is not to say that Republicans don't exhibit some of the same behaviors, but they've not made it a career or a fixation as much as the left has. Clearly.

Rules for Climate Radicals; “Accuse the Other Side of That Which You Are Guilty”

Pretty clear this is the case for Democrats and the left, as made clear in these examples.

Can't it backup? Yeah, right. Keep dreaming.

1.) Is Mitt Romney a bigot? A racist?
2.) Yet the Democrats and the political left accused him of such.
3.) Is John McCain bigot? A racists?
4.) Yet the Democrats and the political left accused him of such.
5.) They did so because at the time they believed it to be to their political advantage to do so.
6.)Joe Biden?
7.)Harry Reid?
8.) Bill Clinton?
9.)'Good' progressives? Good Democrats? Not racists? Not bigots?
Oh please.

The left is just never called out on it, or at least not called out on it as hard and often as anyone that’s non-left. The left won't call it out on their own, unless forced to do so.

So the left are a bunch of hypocrites of the worst kind. Not even honest enough to police their own, and more than overjoyed at making accusations against anyone non-left for real or imagined offenses.

Yet, Republicans would appear do much better at policing their own.

As Republicans Rush to Condemn Steve King, Some Ask: Why Not ...
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/16/us/politics/trump-steve-king-republicans.html

2 days ago - Republican leaders are piling on in their condemnations of Representative Steve King of Iowa, but they remain silent on similar comments by ...

GOP Leaders Condemn Steve King For White Supremacy Comment
https://www.theonion.com/gop-leaders-condemn-steve-king-for-white-supremacy-co...
3 days ago - Senator Mitt Romney and Majority Leader Mitch McConnell have sharply criticized GOPRep. Steve King (R-IA) for comments he made that​

This is not to say that Republicans don't exhibit some of the same behaviors, but they've not made it a career or a fixation as much as the left has. Clearly.

Rules for Climate Radicals; “Accuse the Other Side of That Which You Are Guilty”

Pretty clear this is the case for Democrats and the left, as made clear in these examples.

10.) Can't it backup? Yeah, right.
11.) Keep dreaming.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAH and ANOTHER uunhinged meltdown LMAO what on god green earth are you talking about. DO you know what the topic is??

1.) I dont know is he? why did INDIVIDUALS accuse him of being a racist/bigot . . do you have examples?
2.) no the left/democrats FACTUALLY do not do that. ANother lie of yours bites the dust
3.) See #1
4.) aaaaabd another lie bites the dust tat you cant prove
5.) who is they? man your lies are completely unhinged
6.) and?
7.) and?
8.) sand?
9.) you are melting down at supersonic speeds LMAO
10.) correct you cant back up lies and thats till true. . all you are doing is foaming, stuttering and spitting at the mouth having an epic meltdown telling me your FEELINGS but not providing one single fact that makes your claims true! I can almost here you punching your keyboard!!!!
11.) no need to dream reality just blew up and destroyed your posts at every turn.

Thank you for further proving me right and exposing your dishonest and hypocritical views showing that people with views like your are PART of the problem:thumbs: . .
its AWESOMELY entertaining . .please continue!!!

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAH and ANOTHER uunhinged meltdown LMAO what on god green earth are you talking about. DO you know what the topic is??

1.) I dont know is he? why did INDIVIDUALS accuse him of being a racist/bigot . . do you have examples?
2.) no the left/democrats FACTUALLY do not do that. ANother lie of yours bites the dust
3.) See #1
4.) aaaaabd another lie bites the dust tat you cant prove
5.) who is they? man your lies are completely unhinged
6.) and?
7.) and?
8.) sand?
9.) you are melting down at supersonic speeds LMAO
10.) correct you cant back up lies and thats till true. . all you are doing is foaming, stuttering and spitting at the mouth having an epic meltdown telling me your FEELINGS but not providing one single fact that makes your claims true! I can almost here you punching your keyboard!!!!
11.) no need to dream reality just blew up and destroyed your posts at every turn.

Thank you for further proving me right and exposing your dishonest and hypocritical views showing that people with views like your are PART of the problem:thumbs: . .
its AWESOMELY entertaining . .please continue!!!

So you start with the numbers. It means you got nothing. What a joke. Good bye.

So you start with the numbers. It means you got nothing. What a joke. Good bye.
thats what I thought!!!

translation: you STILL cant support your claims and make them true so you run away dodge deflect and run away . . good move that way you can stop the beat down your posts are taking! LMAO

please let us know when you can back up your posted lies with facts that make your claims true and when you can man up, post with honesty and integrity not doge my questions . . we'll be waiting, thanks!

thats what I thought!!!

translation: you STILL cant support your claims and make them true so you run away dodge deflect and run away

Did support my points. Apparently you aren't paying attention. As such, I'm going to stop wasting my time with you.

. . good move that way you can stop the beat down your posts are taking! LMAO

please let us know when you can back up your posted lies with facts that make your claims true and when you can man up, post with honesty and integrity not doge my questions . . we'll be waiting, thanks!

Pretty lame.

1.) Did support my points.
2.) Apparently you aren't paying attention.
3.) As such, I'm going to stop wasting my time with you.
4.)Pretty lame.

looks who is back, though you were leaving?
1.) no you didnt NOTHING yo posted made your lie true NOTHING . . you stomping your feet and claiming yeah huh doesnt magically make your feelings and lies facts
2.) me paying attention is what allowed me to own your lies at every turn and point out the fact you STILL cant back up your lies and prove them true .,hence why you are STILL running and high tailing it from my questions . .VERY telling! :)
3.) good move because again thats the only way your gonna stop the beat down your posts are taking
4.) i agree the lack of honest and integrity in your posts is pretty lame

so here we are in the same place, please let us know when you can back up your posted lies with facts that make your claims true and when you can man up, post with honesty and integrity not doge my questions . . we'll be waiting, thanks!

Back
Top Bottom