• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Pelosi rejects Jordan, Banks for Jan. 6 committee

I can’t wait for the talk radio screamers and the Q wannabes to start parroting that line.

It will be a tacit admission that everyone knew that the whole Benghazi thing was a flagrant political ploy to begin with.

None the less, they won’t be able to stop the apparant villains in teh fomenting of an insurrection from being put in the witness box on national television.
The investigation could last for months. Oooh let's say until Oct 2022 😉

She booted his dumbass because he was going to be a whiney, off-topic, derail troll much like many of the cons in here.
Your opinion noted and taken under advisement.

History has already recorded the truth: There's pictures and video, audio and the admissions of some of those who engaged that savagery,
  • It was a seditious, subversive terrorist insurrection engaging treason upon and against the United States, in their attempt to enact a Coup d'état
I wonder why Pelosi wants tp cover up the truth? She obviously doesn't want anyone on there that will ask the tough questions that we need asked and answered.

Notice there are no National Guard in the photo. Do you think Nancy wants that investigated? We know they were offered.

Your reasoning is silly though. It’s like saying we needed to allow AQ on the 911 commission until we can prove it wasn’t them.
That's a really lame comparison, Jordan and Banks were in the Congress, not part of the mostly peaceful protesters.

Notice there are no National Guard in the photo. Do you think Nancy wants that investigated? We know they were offered.
At that point they were inside the capitol protecting it when they weren't dragged out and beaten by republicans.

Last edited:
I wonder why Pelosi wants tp cover up the truth? She obviously doesn't want anyone on there that will ask the tough questions that we need asked and answered.
Pelosi wants to stop the Republicans that want to cover up the truth from accomplishing their goal -- but thanks for playing.

What's wrong with liberals? You are right. Liberals need facts and evidence to come to conclusions. You just "know" things without pesky facts and evidence.
Well, lots of people think they know things and don't.
What additional facts do you need? There was a protest and it morphed into a riot. One unarmed woman was killed.

That's a really lame comparison, Jordan and Banks were in the Congress, not part of the mostly peaceful protesters.
The proper analogy is do we want someone that was denying that JFK was shot from serving on the Warren Commission? If not, that's the equivalent of Jim Jordan being on the 1/6 Commission.

Here's the Truth!!!

If you want more... open your eyes and stop denying the truth that you see and hear.

Last edited:
What additional facts do you need? There was a protest and it morphed into a riot. One unarmed woman was killed.
I already told you. We want to know if Members of Congress were accomplices. Of course, you already dismissed that possibility with exactly no evidence.

Regardless of how you view this mess; by rejecting the offered GOP panel members, Pelosi may have sabotaged herself.....if all GOP members are removed from consideration, this will turn into a partisan shit show that will not further the investigation into 1/6.
No matter Pelosi's reasoning, her decision to reject Jordan and Banks, the two most high-profile Republicans put forward by McCarthy, prevents even the smallest possibility of the committee being perceived as bipartisan or its eventual findings being seen as impartial

This becomes fodder for mid term elections that places a serious unknown variable into the equation
They didnt have to pick Gym Jordan. Every time the GOP got involved, they did nothing but put on a circus.

And why not?
when did she get the the authority to call them in?
It was bad enough that Pence couldn't get through and when he finally did they came
Have a nice day

Here's the Truth!!!

If you want more... open your eyes and stop denying the truth that you see and hear.

[[/URL]​

Please post any reply that you may have, if there is some content in those multiple videos that you want to use, then just post your point.

Wrong. She only only cares about protecting herself, truth be damned.
Protecting herself from what exactly?
I don't see any Nancy Pelosi flags amongst the Trump flags and hats all over the videos.

lol. The left is using reflective arguments now as a staple.

Read what you posted - it applies to the left, not the right.

Check the scoreboard. (the vote records)

I am objectively correct.

Protecting herself from what exactly?
I don't see any Nancy Pelosi flags amongst the Trump flags and hats all over the videos.
For starters, why was the offer to have the National Guard there that day declined?

Why should that matter?

Because the right wing noise machine is busily engaged in its usual hypocracy.

They don’t want any investigation, lest their beloved failed fuhrer be officially implicated (he already is owing to the mountain of circicumstantial evidence and his own behavior),and their deathly afraid that any potential connections between the skinhead groups, the White House, and various members may be exposed.

They undermined the attempt to for a bipartisan commission.

And now, they tried to install actual supporters of the insurrection and the big lie that accompanies it on the investigation they could not stop.

Now, having used Jordan as a poison pill (or chief clown, depending on whether he serves, which is unlikely), they’re going to try and get away with yelling “witchunt”.

It’s a transparent, and dishonest strategy.

One that seeks to avoid accountability for the darkest day in modern American history.

And which investigation led you to this conclusion?
I remember reading that the FBI is investigation some members of congress about being involved.

Back
Top Bottom