• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Parler gone

So then in your estimation Jeff Bezos/Amazon is an honorable man and respects a little healthy competition?

He is the ultimate expression of capitalism.

Did you miss what happened at the Capitol instead of a city in some State?

0 attempts at a coup vs. 1 attempt at a coup, yes.

You need to understand this. Your people tried to overthrow the goddamned government. Nobody gives a shit about a Target store getting looted anymore.

You must of missed the riots at multiple federal buildings for weeks at a time.

You're the one spinning the reason and you're not fooling anyone. Not even yourself.

Parler didn't get booted off AWS because they were competition. Parler was Amazon's customer, not Amazon's competition. Don't pretend to be this dense, we're not buying it.

Parler got booted off Amazon because they were harboring death threats, terrorist plots, and treason. No patriot would ever defend such a thing. So are you on the side of America or on the side of Parler?
I’m on the side of truth. You think Amazon I honorable then fine. Go ahead and believe them. I don’t, but I don’t feel the need to insult you by calling you dense. And I don’t care what you buy.

I’m on the side of truth. You think Amazon I honorable then fine. Go ahead and believe them. I don’t, but I don’t feel the need to insult you by calling you dense. And I don’t care what you buy.

Amazon showed proof of what they said. I'm convinced by evidence. Why aren't you?

Yeah democrats do control everything.

I am glad you are preparing for your loss
What do you expect when Trump has made evading responsibility and whining fashionable in Republican circles? By evading responsibility, Trump denies power and casts himself as an impotent victim. His stooges buy into that and emulate him. Since they are powerless, the evil Democrats, source of all the nation's ills, must have all the power and control.

Amazon showed proof of what they said. I'm convinced by evidence. Why aren't you?
In case he is delayed, let me offer an answer: if anyone,anywhere offers any glimmer of evidenced of a wide spread voter fraud conspiracy, it is accepted and spread on the interwebs as fact.

If however you provide objectively verifiable facts disproving the voter fraud conspiracy, it is rejected as fake news. Rinse and repeat.

Eh. Any investigations are just angry Republicans who can’t get over losing the election in 2020. Those investigations should absolutely be squashed.
Haven't you heard? Republicans don't control the House or Senate. They have to wait till 2022. Assuming they can get back their majorities on one or both houses. At the rate the Trump stooges are going, that's doubtful. Riots and intent to hang the current vice president will make for great political ads in the next two years.

They are part of a trust of Oligarchs. They acted to protect Twitter.

Remember that "collusion" word that the Inquisition misused along with our Baghdad Bob press? Well, this is an actual example. The trust illegally colluded to restrain trade.
Parler is going to have to present evidence in court. Remember what happens when you go to court without evidence? Just ask Sydney and Guili if you forgot.

Parler is going to have to present evidence in court. Remember what happens when you go to court without evidence? Just ask Sydney and Guili if you forgot.
right wingers are just plain biased hypocrites who are immoral enough to whine about others doing unto them as prefer to do unto others.

Attacks on federal buildings and its employees is an attack on the federal government.
Not at all the same as an attack on the Capitol during a lawful session of Congress, assembled. Trying to circumvent the operation of Government should be considered Treason unless the right wing abolishes their fake news and alleged Wars on crime, drugs, and terror.

Not at all the same as an attack on the Capitol during a lawful session of Congress, assembled. Trying to circumvent the operation of Government should be considered Treason unless the right wing abolishes their fake news and alleged Wars on crime, drugs, and terror.

And attacks on federal buildings are not?!? How long will it take for repairs and security of these buildings for operations to resume as normal? You place no blame on the left as the vice president elect bails these rioters out of jail?!? You should condem from both sides as I do.

Back
Top Bottom