• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Parler gone

Probably, but it's still Amazon's shit and if they don't want Parler using their property then that's their call even if they have "legal shielding".
You’re responding today to a post from January 16th? Slow day? :rolleyes:

LOL, responding to a Jan 16th post? Boring day?
If only there was some kind of news that made this thread relevant again...

LOL, responding to a Jan 16th post? Boring day?

Parler hit the news today so the thread became relevant again. As did the comments in the thread, including yours.

Looks like they're now going to play the victim card. I wonder if whacky Lin Wood has a hand in representation?

It wasn't a settlement. Nobody threatened them. You're getting little CTish.
It should be plain by now that a certain segment of the followers and the 'election was stolen' group will never accept a reality that doesnt fit their indoctrination into prostration before The Donald.

So the answer will just HAVE to be something else, whatever they make up.

And freedom dies a little more each day...
Which people are the government forbidding to speak or express their opinions?

Does the govt or a business "owe" anyone a place to do so?

Parler hit the news today so the thread became relevant again. As did the comments in the thread, including yours.

Looks like they're now going to play the victim card. I wonder if whacky Lin Wood has a hand in representation?
I haven’t seen that yet. But it’s nice to know my simple little post was found to be so monuments it warranted discussion three weeks after I posted it. Funny think is I’ve never had a Parler account. I’m about as disinterested an observer as you can get.

Back
Top Bottom