• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Parler gone

Looks like they already are a target of the fascist speech cops.
Gab.com / Gab Social
I am not surprised. Trix are you?

There is more stuff coming out about those who breached the Capitol. There is evidence that this attack on the Capitol was well planned. Anyone with half a brain knows damn well that a stunt like that would demean all those hundreds of thousands of peaceful people who challenged the election results that Trump and his supporters would be blamed.

There is evidence these people breached the Capitol before Trump even started his speech because he was late to speak. So to claim his speech somehow incited this Insurrection does not wash. In fact in his comments he said he knew they were marching to the Capitol to have their voices heard in a patriotic and peaceful way.

There are videos that these people who broke into the Capitol knew the layout of the building, what windows to break to get into the areas where the offices of Congress critters are located. You would have to know the building quite well to find Pelosi's office as it is a maize to get to. There is a women on video in a pink hat and sunglasses with a bullhorn who seemed to have a lot of knowledge of the layout of the building to get to specific offices of members of Congress. directing these people to the windows that needed to be broken to reach them.

There were Capitol police allowing Trump supporters into the Capitol, taking selfies with them. There is one Capitol policeman leading a group of so called Trump supporters directly to the doors of the House chambers. WTH?

There is video of people identified as anarchists that were part of those who were breaking windows and attacking police. There is video of the bare chested guy wearing the horns is from Az. and a lot of pictures emerging of him at BLM and anarchist groups present in the same garb. He is also been identified to be a climate change activist. Trump supporter? LOL

Unfortunately because our MSM which is the third arm of the Democratic party as well as social media monopolies are not allowing a unbias picture to be painted as they silence speech.

Just a couple of months ago in October it was revealed about a plot to kidnap the Democratic governor Whitmer in Michigan. Turns out the man behind it is from Delaware, an anarchist who on his facebook page also called for Trump to be hanged. But that is not how Whitmer or the MSM reported it. They claimed it was Trump's fault.

Right now there are planned armed protests at capitals across the country. One of the people identified at the unrest at the Capitol is a man by the name of Sullivan. He is a BLM activist and the founder of the Insurgence USA chapter in Utah. His group is calling for an armed protest at the capital of Utah on Inauguration Day. Right now Trump supporters are doing their best to tell his supporters not to attend because they feel it is a trap. So stay away.

Last edited:
I am not surprised. Trix are you?

There is more stuff coming out about those who breached the Capitol. There is evidence that this attack on the Capitol was well planned. Anyone with half a brain knows damn well that a stunt like that would demean all those hundreds of thousands of peaceful people who challenged the election results that Trump and his supporters would be blamed.

There is evidence these people breached the Capitol before Trump even started his speech because he was late to speak. So to claim his speech somehow incited this Insurrection does not wash. In fact in his comments he said he knew they were marching to the Capitol to have their voices heard in a patriotic and peaceful way.

There are videos that these people who broke into the Capitol knew the layout of the building, what windows to break to get into the areas where the offices of Congress critters are located. You would have to know the building quite well to find Pelosi's office as it is a maize to get to. There is a women on video in a pink hat and sunglasses with a bullhorn who seemed to have a lot of knowledge of the layout of the building to get to specific offices of members of Congress. directing these people to the windows that needed to be broken to reach them.

There were Capitol police allowing Trump supporters into the Capitol, taking selfies with them. There is one Capitol policeman leading a group of so called Trump supporters directly to the doors of the House chambers. WTH?

There is video of people identified as anarchists that were part of those who were breaking windows and attacking police. There is video of the bare chested guy wearing the horns is from Az. and a lot of pictures emerging of him at BLM and anarchist groups present in the same garb. He is also been identified to be a climate change activist. Trump supporter? LOL

Unfortunately because our MSM which is the third arm of the Democratic party as well as social media monopolies are not allowing a unbias picture to be painted as they silence speech.

Just a couple of months ago in October it was revealed about a plot to kidnap the Democratic governor Whitmer in Michigan. Turns out the man behind it is from Delaware, an anarchist who on his facebook page also called for Trump to be hanged. But that is not how Whitmer or the MSM reported it. They claimed it was Trump's fault.

Right now there are planned armed protests at capitals across the country. One of the people identified at the unrest at the Capitol is a man by the name of Sullivan. He is a BLM activist and the founder of the Insurgence USA chapter in Utah. His group is calling for an armed protest at the capital of Utah on Inauguration Day. Right now Trump supporters are doing their best to tell his supporters not to attend because they feel it is a trap. So stay away.

There are videos of

Some of the people seen breaking windows have been identified as anarchists.

Kevin McCarthy declared on the House floor there is zero proof of antifa being involved. These are all Trump terrorists.

There can be no unity without a shared reality.

We can check actually, because people grabbed screenshots, images, and of course, Pareler's data leak.

No, I want to see it on the actual page - you know, with the threats and calls for violence on it. I don't care what "people" claimed they saw, I want to see for myself. I don't trust them.

No, I want to see it on the actual page - you know, with the threats and calls for violence on it. I don't care what "people" claimed they saw, I want to see for myself. I don't trust them.

Of course you don't.

ErUllwzWMAgEiEm.jpg

NINTCHDBPICT000629615249.jpg

Kevin McCarthy declared on the House floor there is zero proof of antifa being involved. These are all Trump terrorists.

There can be no unity without a shared reality.
Anarchists go by a lot of names. And there is evidence they are involved.

Anarchists go by a lot of names. And there is evidence they are involved.

No there really isn’t. Trump lied to his base for weeks telling them the election was stolen. This is exactly what he did when he incited the walmart shooter in Texas who went there to “fight off invaders.”

He inflamed them, then directed them.

Ah, there we go.

Just deny everything. It's all the Cult has left anymore.

Don't call me a "cult", I am somebody's father, grandfather, and husband. It is the lies of your party that make you untrustworthy and I wouldn't be surprised to find out your party had something to do with the Reichstag window breaking at the Capitol.

Don't call me a "cult", I am somebody's father, grandfather, and husband. It is the lies of your party that make you untrustworthy and I wouldn't be surprised to find out your party had something to do with the Reichstag window breaking at the Capitol.
What a stupid post.

Conspiracy theorists.....ugh

Are they genuine Trump supporters

Of course. Only someone desperate to deflect away from the reality that a pro-Trump mob committed an act of insurrection against Congress would argue that they were not.

What was hilarious was watching some right wingers try to argue that it was really ANTIFA and it was a false flag while half of Parler was posting selfies and videos from inside the Capitol Building.

Multiple agencies have already stated they have no reason to suspect ANTIFA was involved in the storming of the Capitol.

What a stupid comment...lemmings, ugh
You don't want to be called a cultist, yet you make such stupid cult like posts.

Yeah, how is that going for you?

Amazon showed proof of what they said. I'm convinced by evidence. Why aren't you?
How’s that.? What proof? Some 100 or so out of millions of posts! Look. If you don’t want to acknowledge the double standard here, then don’t. That is your choice, but I prefer to see the forest for the trees. I’m not a politician running for office. I’m a American citizen, and what I see is Big Tech, MSM, and the Democrat Party in bed together. It’s about power. They think they know better than you what’s best for you. They’re making a move to control all forms of information. Their biggest problem is that they underestimate the American people, and the potential involved when you think you’re smarter than they are.

How’s that.? What proof? Some 100 or so out of millions of posts! Look. If you don’t want to acknowledge the double standard here, then don’t. That is your choice, but I prefer to see the forest for the trees. I’m not a politician running for office. I’m a American citizen, and what I see is Big Tech, MSM, and the Democrat Party in bed together. It’s about power. They think they know better than you what’s best for you. They’re making a move to control all forms of information. Their biggest problem is that they underestimate the American people, and the potential involved when you think you’re smarter than they are.

The big hearing is at 10PT tomorrow... Predictions?

Of course. Only someone desperate to deflect away from the reality that a pro-Trump mob committed an act of insurrection against Congress would argue that they were not.

What was hilarious was watching some right wingers try to argue that it was really ANTIFA and it was a false flag while half of Parler was posting selfies and videos from inside the Capitol Building.

Multiple agencies have already stated they have no reason to suspect ANTIFA was involved in the storming of the Capitol.
The vast majority of the rioters this summer were Democrats. They were far more destructive that the right wingers were. All in the name of justice.

And there’s nothing hilarious about any of this, and you finding hilarity in it shows your lack of intelligence and maturity.

The vast majority of the rioters this summer were Democrats. They were far more destructive that the right wingers were. All in the name of justice.

Not a single riot this summer involved storming Congress to stop an election.

And there’s nothing hilarious about any of this, and you finding hilarity in it shows your lack of intelligence and maturity.

lol

Can you personally vouch for any of these people who posted not under their own name? Are they genuine Trump supporters or provocateurs?
Previously posted:
~60 FAILED legal challenges and The Donald-appointed DHS head of cyber security and AG Barr claim no widespread evidence of fraud? And why did so many Republican governors, secretaries of state, and election officials agree? And why so many federal judges appointed by The Donald, including 3 on SCOTUS, not buy into it either? And again...why no Senate hearings or investigations?​
The Donald denied his loss in GA when every official there, all Republican, was able to show proof he was wrong. There were 3 recounts, at least one by hand.​

After all this, who would you trust to investigate and adjudicate the election results?

"Dishonorable" in what way that isnt common with any other large corporation? Please be specific.
What others do isn’t the model here. We’re talking about communication. Free speech. That puts it in a different arena. Corporations shouldn’t have that type of control.

No no, not at all. It's about calling out those who demonstrate the same behavior as those fully assimilated into a cult.

See: your last sentence as evidence pointing towards you as so engaged.

Back
Top Bottom