• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Parler gone

In case he is delayed, let me offer an answer: if anyone,anywhere offers any glimmer of evidenced of a wide spread voter fraud conspiracy, it is accepted and spread on the interwebs as fact.

If however you provide objectively verifiable facts disproving the voter fraud conspiracy, it is rejected as fake news. Rinse and repeat.
It must take morals to bear true witness; who would have thunk it.

And attacks on federal buildings are not?!? How long will it take for repairs and security of these buildings for operations to resume as normal? You place no blame on the left as the vice president elect bails these rioters out of jail?!? You should condem from both sides as I do.
You can't tell the difference? Obstruction of Government in session is worse than any attack on an empty building at night.

You can't tell the difference? Obstruction of Government in session is worse than any attack on an empty building at night.
Again, how long will it take for normal operations to resume once the damage is repaired and weeks after the attacks have stopped? They are not going to let employees back in until the riots have finally stopped and repairs made. They cannot resume normal operations.

You must of missed the riots at multiple federal buildings for weeks at a time.
Post links with reports of riots “at multiple federal buildings for weeks at a time”, or be called out for bull shitting.

Trix, I do love your thread title. Parler Gone!

Perfect.

Post links with reports of riots “at multiple federal buildings for weeks at a time”, or be called out for bull shitting.

You mean the 2 month siege in Portland, Seattle?

Last edited:
So then in your estimation Jeff Bezos/Amazon is an honorable man and respects a little healthy competition?
Oh, I'm sure Bezos is a fierce competitor. He may even be cutthroat. However, I would like to point out that Parler is a customer, not a competitor in this case. There is no competition here for him to crush.

Oh, I'm sure Bezos is a fierce competitor. He may even be cutthroat. However, I would like to point out that Parler is a customer, not a competitor in this case. There is no competition here for him to crush.

It's such a bizarre and inexplicable error in critical thinking. Like deciding that Honda wants to destroy an oil company to reduce competition. It doesn't make any sense.

It's clear to me that he didn't come up with this on his own. Some propaganda source fed him the line and he just pasted it unthinkingly.

Again, how long will it take for normal operations to resume once the damage is repaired and weeks after the attacks have stopped? They are not going to let employees back in until the riots have finally stopped and repairs made. They cannot resume normal operations.
The point is, right wingers were trying to actively obstruct the operation of a session of Congress assembled for that purpose not any purpose of the right wing.

In the immediate aftermath of George Floyd's death in May,

...see the difference?

It's such a bizarre and inexplicable error in critical thinking. Like deciding that Honda wants to destroy an oil company to reduce competition. It doesn't make any sense.

It's clear to me that he didn't come up with this on his own. Some propaganda source fed him the line and he just pasted it unthinkingly.
In right wing fantasy, anything the right wing can come up with is considered the equivalent to the "gospel Truth" to them.

The point is, right wingers were trying to actively obstruct the operation of a session of Congress assembled for that purpose not any purpose of the right wing.

Your trying to say one is worse
In the immediate aftermath of George Floyd's death in May,

...see the difference?

The high road again. What do federal buildings and federal employees have to with local police officers...nothing. local law enforcement has jurisdiction, aka the police, not the federal government for George Floyd, try again.

Parler has now responded at the last minute (the deadline was 12PT)... Hearing is set for tomorrow at 10amPT... tick, tock...

Touche...interesting:

And AWS has confirmed that none of the arrested participants in that unconscionable attack (who
had been publicly identified as of the filing of this action) even had a Parler account, much less
used it to “incite, organize or coordinate” the attack

Touche...interesting:

And AWS has confirmed that none of the arrested participants in that unconscionable attack (who
had been publicly identified as of the filing of this action) even had a Parler account, much less
used it to “incite, organize or coordinate” the attack

Do you see who is representing AWS? Lol. I wonder what big cases Ambika Doran has won recently.. :ROFLMAO:

Your trying to say one is worse

The high road again. What do federal buildings and federal employees have to with local police officers...nothing. local law enforcement has jurisdiction, aka the police, not the federal government for George Floyd, try again.
Invading the capitol with the intent to murder the vice president and overturn an election is worse than vandalizing the outside of an empty federal building. Both are wrong. One will get you minor charges, a fine and maybe some time as a guest of the government. The other will get you years, especially since two officers are dead.

You said;
... at multiple federal buildings for weeks at a time
You failed, as I knew you would, to support those words. None of those attacks on federal buildings were sustained “for weeks at a time”.

And none of them remotely compares to Trump’s treasonous, insurrectionist, attack on the Capital Building last week.
BB37EA35-2F3A-490D-82D7-AEADA1F62F28.jpeg
B55183AB-B80C-458E-8AD4-140212C95A3A.jpeg
3ABE9A65-44C5-4416-A175-AFCBC1898A6A.jpeg

Unfortunately you don't understand the policy philosophy behind Parler. I know it's difficult because they don't believe in the massive surveillance apparatus (i.e., massive algorithm system) that facebook and other use. You may not agree with it, but I've listen to their policy officer talk about it, and she has good intentions. She's trying to maximize freedom of speech by trying not to interfere with posters too much. Furthermore they don't have the size and funding to go through all the posts as quickly as some would like. She's a libertarian, so she doesn't root for either side. So if liberals posted murder lists, is would probably be the same. Frankly I haven't seen what you're talking about, but I'm not a huge fan of Parler, which is a Twitter substitute. I don't have a Twitter account either. I downloaded Parler because I thought it was like facebook, but it's not.
THank you for being honest (it seems so). Do they have rules about threats, violence?

Has anyone posted their terms of use and rules?

The same could be said with the BLM riots of 200+ American cities and the left, If you think the Democrats are immune...Not to mention, soon to be Vice President Kamala Harris bailing rioters out of jail.
Most people dont see BLM as an immoral movement. Most realize that the majority of people involved in peaceful protesting are doing so for a good cause and DO NOT support violence. We know that the violence and rioting are ancillary and the movement is being 'used' for criminal purposes.

What happened on Wed is the opposite...it was immoral, it was wrong, it was based completely on false information swallowed in ignorance, it was an attack on democracy, an attack on the Constitution and Constitutional process, and it was very violent...it was PLANNED and INTENDED to be violent. All you had to do is look at how they dressed and what they brought with them. This entire 'movement' when in action IS criminal.

I’m on the side of truth. You think Amazon I honorable then fine. Go ahead and believe them. I don’t, but I don’t feel the need to insult you by calling you dense. And I don’t care what you buy.
"Dishonorable" in what way that isnt common with any other large corporation? Please be specific.

That is exactly why their contract was ended, because Parler either would not or could not curb the rampant extremist calls for violence on their service.

I had a Parler account until I started having login problems and I never saw anything of the kind. How convenient it is that it's gone so nobody can check.

Yipes! *cackle*

I had a Parler account until I started having login problems and I never saw anything of the kind. How convenient it is that it's gone so nobody can check.

We can check actually, because people grabbed screenshots, images, and of course, Pareler's data leak.

Back
Top Bottom