• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Palin: I'm Not the Biggest Liar of the Year

Where have you seen it marked down to $4.95?

I actually DID hear it offered on TV for $4.95 last night. A free subscription to Newsmax magazine was offered with it.

Just goes to show how chicken**** Libbos can really be. Is is fear, or Libbos just idiotic like that?

I always enjoy listening to Cons making this claim. No one intelligent is afraid of Palin.

Sure... that's it...

That explains the 700,000 books she sold in the first week. People just wanted to read about the "crash".

The elitism and condescension of you libs, never fails to disappoint.

The majority who bought it will never read the whole book. Probably close to the percentage of people who read completely the bible after buying it.
From the looks of the people camped out to buy it and get her autograph I would say most have a copy of People's magazine on their coffee table with a book marker in it.

They will look at the pictures though.

Are you guys really that dumb? They are offering it for that if you subscribe to their publication.

But hey, I expect you all to grasp at anything you can to feed that fear and hatred that comes with embracing that warped ideology of yours.

Irrelevant. Is the book advertised at $4.95? Yes it is. And that is all I claimed. It is amazing that someone who posts a warped ideology as yours wouldn't see that.

Irrelevant. Is the book advertised at $4.95? Yes it is. And that is all I claimed. It is amazing that someone who posts a warped ideology as yours wouldn't see that.

:doh

Dreams Of My Father Get this book for $1 when you join PBC.

:rofl:rofl:rofl

They always attack the ones that are the biggest threat to them. Politically, it's Sarah Palin, and on the pundit side, it's Glenn Beck.

Their complete lack of civility and honesty says it all when it comes to the liberal ideology.

:rofl Sarah is as much of a threat as someone starting kindergarten :lol:

So? You'd be as right as I am about this. Claiming the book is marked down to $1 would be accurate, in context. Same as Palin's book. Don't know what the problem is.

Never said there was a problem,just pointing out the deals.

Never said there was a problem,just pointing out the deals.

The tone of your posts (smilie evidence) was inconsistent with that.

Would you agree that both books are in the same boat as getting marked down because of "deals"?

The tone of your posts (smilie evidence) was inconsistent with that.

Just thought it was funny considering Hazlnut's earlier comment.

Would you agree that both books are in the same boat as getting marked down because of "deals"?

Most certainly.

:rofl Sarah is as much of a threat as someone starting kindergarten :lol:

5000 people voted in that poll which is now getting so much attention. Think that the poll would matter if it gave the award to someone else?

Far too many people are focusing on a meaningless poll that diverts attention from the real issues of the day. Many worse lies were told in 2009 that actually affected the American people. It is obvious that some have taken the same tact against Palin that they did against Bush, ignoring any good either did to promote their own personal political agenda.

It remains a fact that Sarah Palin had more executive experience than the current occupant in the WH so all some can do is divert to this poll to promote hatred against a NOW private non elected citizen. Politics has become dirty business with the 24/7 news cycle. Too bad these same people bashing Palin aren't paying closer attention to the occupant in the WH. Those are true lies that matter.

Palin = the gift that keeps giving.

Keep on talking girl, and bury yourself and your party deeper and deeper in a pit of hatred, stupidity and ignorance.

Palin = the gift that keeps giving.

Keep on talking girl, and bury yourself and your party deeper and deeper in a pit of hatred, stupidity and ignorance.

Keep diverting from the empty suit in the WH and the massive lies he told. By keeping on bashing Palin you think you are forcing the country to take their eye of the total disaster this President is? Not going to happen, as the lies that Obama has told affect the American people much more than anything Palin has done.

Keep diverting from the empty suit in the WH and the massive lies he told. By keeping on bashing Palin you think you are forcing the country to take their eye of the total disaster this President is? Not going to happen, as the lies that Obama has told affect the American people much more than anything Palin has done.

You know, maybe I am odd, but I can talk about, and keep track of multiple happens in politics all at the same time...

You know, maybe I am odd, but I can talk about, and keep track of multiple happens in politics all at the same time...

Maybe, but there is no evidence that I have seen where you held Obama to the same standards as you hold Palin. The topic of this Blog is Palin: I'm Not the Biggest Liar of the Year and there is plenty of evidence that is truly not the case.

Has anyone here read the book? What was your inpression of it?

The term "death panel" was apropos. One should call a spade a spade instead of attempt to blow smoke up people's asses by obfuscating the facts:

As for a “death panel,” no politician would ever use that phrase when trying to get a piece of legislation passed. “End of life” care under the “guidance” of “some independent group” sounds so much nicer — and these are the terms President Obama used in an interview with the New York Times back on April 14th.

He said, “The chronically ill and those toward the end of their lives are accounting for potentially 80 percent of the total health-care bill out there.” He added: “It is very difficult to imagine the country making those decisions just through the normal political channels. That is why you have to have some independent group that can give you guidance.”

But when you select people like Dr. Ezekiel Emanuel to give “independent” guidance, you have already chosen a policy through your choice of advisors, who simply provide political cover. The net result can be exactly the same as if those providing that guidance were openly called “death panels.”

Whose Medical Decisions? by Thomas Sowell on National Review Online

So who's the real liar here? :confused:

Last edited:
The term "death panel" was apropos. One should call a spade a spade instead of attempt to blow smoke up people's asses by obfuscating the facts:

So who's the real liar here? :confused:

So a columnist for the National Review says bad things about a liberal health plan. This proves what exactly?

Maybe, but there is no evidence that I have seen where you held Obama to the same standards as you hold Palin. The topic of this Blog is Palin: I'm Not the Biggest Liar of the Year and there is plenty of evidence that is truly not the case.

If you have not seen me complain about things done by Obama and the democrats you have not been looking. Further, you can also find evidence of me defending conservatives from over the top attacks. I don't think any of the other potential 2012 republican candidates is nearly the idiot Palin is(maybe Steele). It's not a partisan thing, it's that I really find her painfully stupid and, at best, disingenuous.

So a columnist for the National Review says bad things about a liberal health plan. This proves what exactly?

It proves that the columnist understands history and the cost of social engineering throughout that history. Those that ignore history are doomed to repeat it.

Back
Top Bottom