• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Oz - Fetterman debate tonight

i havent watched the debate yet but my favorite thing so far is how triggered it has the nutters . . . .
man they stink of desperation and its hilarious
šŸ˜ šŸæ

For the sake of my state and fellow Pennsylvanians i hope OZ and Mastriano lose
Same crappy posting.....??
It was a very bad night for Fetterwoman!
Only folks "triggered" is Fetters team. They are gaslighting big time.

Same crappy posting.....??
It was a very bad night for Fetterwoman!
Only folks "triggered" is Fetters team. They are gaslighting big time.
:oops: exhibit A!
QIkvHoH.gif

BWHAHAHAHA you cant make this stuff up folks
:ROFLMAO:šŸæ

Stroke or no stroke, that was embarrassing.

The smart people know that Fetterman never called himself "Fetterwoman". The smart people also know what that shirt is about. But you do you, and if you want any of we smart people to translate this for you, let us know.
I linked a video of him calling himself John Fetterwoman.

I know youā€™re obsessed with me and feel the need to to spend all this time and energy on this, but you are simply not correct.

Trump thinks this gentleman with a disability is funny also.

That reporter didnā€™t have a real disability, and Trump is not mocking it here.

That entire allegation was a fake news lie

Fetterwoman literally cannot construct a sentence.

Thatā€™s not ā€œpicking on himā€ to point that out. He is clearly lacking mental capacity for the role heā€™s seeking.

Itā€™s not Ozā€™s fault the Democratic Party canā€™t nominate someone with faculties of reason.
I'm convinced it is a prerequisite to lack those faculties in order to run as a Democrat.

WOW...... Fetterman raised $2M in small voter donations in the hours following the debate. Hearing a lot about his guts and tenacity in going through with the debate and putting it all out there. Will be incredibly interesting to see how this plays out. For my part, I am concerned ballot splitting is what will beat him.

Last edited:
Is anyone surprised that the people who voted for the guy who mocked a disabled reporter are in this thread rubbing their hands with glee about Fetterman's stroke symptoms?

Odd. Didn't Democrats say, Herchel Walker sound retarded?

WOW...... Fetterman raised $2M in small voter donations in the hours following the debate. Hearing a lot about his guts and tenacity in going through with the debate and putting it all out there. Will be incredibly interesting to see how this plays out. For my part, I am concerned ballot splitting is what will beat him.

The guy has guts when going after unarmed black men and threatening to shoot them with a gun.

Really gutsy.

The guy has guts when going after unarmed black men and threatening to shoot them with a gun.

Really gutsy.
Oh my the righteous indignation when it serves.....

Odd. Didn't Democrats say, Herchel Walker sound retarded?
Haven't seen it, feel free to post a link to a comment.

Really gutsy.
Had he been a conservative, he would have shot (in the back) and killed the black man, and most of you would be hi-fiving him until cows sprout wings and fly.

Is anyone surprised that the people who voted for the guy who mocked a disabled reporter are in this thread rubbing their hands with glee about Fetterman's stroke symptoms?
Show your work: Where am i "rubbing my hands with glee" at this?

In fact, i've stated i feel sorry for Fetterman and blame his staff/the DNC for putting him up there in that condition.

One's campaign war chest size means absolutely jack. The only thing that matters is what goes down on Election Day.

I think they would have been better off taking the political hit for not debating.

Or not debate him a week before the vote. Jeez what a dumb move.

Better for Fetterman to shut his mouth and not confirm he has no idea what he is talking about.

Better for Fetterman to shut his mouth and not confirm he has no idea what he is talking about.
The interview with NBC and the honesty of their reporter (refreshing change) combined with this disaster of a debate has sunk any chance Fetterman had.

Show your work: Where am i "rubbing my hands with glee" at this?

In fact, i've stated i feel sorry for Fetterman and blame his staff/the DNC for putting him up there in that condition.
Did you run to the thread right after the debate to crow about Fetterman's issues? You didn't. So, my comment wasn't about you.

Yes. An informed one.
Iā€™m sure you were certainly informed by a donor email sent out to supporters. Given that the campaign for Fetterwoman spent the whole campaign denying anything was even wrong, then before the TV broadcasts even ended suddenly every leftist was an expert on strokes and can explain ā€œwell ackshully he only had some auditory condition and no cognitive impairmentā€ lol

Thatā€™s a cope, and even if itā€™s true, itā€™s still a cope being used to obscure a poor debate performance, which happened because they couldnā€™t hide their candidateā€™s problem any more

Oh my. You're calling out Fetterman for his merch? Do you believe the candidate offering the best merchandise should win?
It clearly annoys you that just copied his obvious baby murder pandering to make an insulting name for him.

I'm getting tired of the puppet approach Democrats are using with their candidates. People want to vote for credible, intelligent candidates, not an empty suit or pantsuit who will obey their party line regardless of what the people think. They've done that with Biden, Harris, McCauliffe, Hobbs, Witmer, Hochul and now to an even a greater extent, Fetterman. The Democrat party is becoming a collection of toadies. Just look at the way they vote unanimously on everything. You can also look at Biden's cabinet.

Did you study calendars at Trump University?

The debate was held on October 26th. The vote is November 8th. The people who can read a calendar know that a week is 7 days. We also know that 5+8 does not equal 7. It equals 13 - or basically 2 weeks.

I'm getting tired of the puppet approach Democrats are using with their candidates. People want to vote for credible, intelligent candidates, not an empty suit or pantsuit who will obey their party line regardless of what the people think. They've done that with Biden, Harris, McCauliffe, Hobbs, Witmer, Hochul and now to an even a greater extent, Fetterman. The Democrat party is becoming a collection of toadies. Just look at the way they vote unanimously on everything. You can also look at Biden's cabinet.

Please let me know which Republicans in the Senate cast more "no" votes to Republican bills than "yes" votes?

Back
Top Bottom