• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Now What !!

teacher said:
Nothing to see here, move along.

Aw, come on! That was funny! Even gunny mentioned it!

teacher said:
Yea, but you're not usually involved in this argument.

And listen up you Arab appeasers, Kelzie is gonna take you to the wood shed.

Better?

Yeah that's right. Grrrr...I had to come in. Someone was messing with Tashah. That girl's a god. And nobody messes with her on my watch.

Kelzie said:
Aw, come on! That was funny!

Then it's just coincidence that I've been using that one long time now on this site and you happened to come up with it on your own. My bad. Just teasing what I thought was plagerism.

Even gunny mentioned it!

So I saw yours and not his?

GySgt said:
No...he is not joking...and yes, call him "Shirley."

Next level please...

teacher said:
Then it's just coincidence that I've been using that one long time now on this site and you happened to come up with it on your own. My bad. Just teasing what I thought was plagerism.

So I saw yours and not his?

Next level please...

Shirley you are not claiming the shirley joke as your own? That's been around forever!

teacher said:
Of course not. Maybe the first to use it here though, from what I've seen.

And stop calling me Shirley. I'm teacher.

See how it works?

:lol: I know how it works teach.

teacher said:
So, sport, you, for some reason, feel compelled to point out your own laughter at your own really, really, bad, stupid jokes? That's just fuc*king sad.

Psychology 101.

I'm teacher, if I were you Skippy, I'd steer clear of me. I have enough fun around here as it is.

In the mean time, have some fun with GySgt and Tashah while you get reamed.

Jesus Christ! Why do you thick idiotic people even bother to climb out of bed or even continue to live...May I suggest you carry on sleeping or give dying a try, instead.
I suggest, you don't let your mind wander like that again, prick, It's far too small to be let out on it's own.

Furthermore, I doubt you have had ASK anyone to steer clear of you for some time, I'm sure people around you make a healthy habit of doing just that, without a request.

What is that? You in the photo? big old grey back looking man dressed up like a ****ing clown with 'Eat Pez' at the back?

"I'm teacher, steer clear of me!" **** off, You moron!! Indeed, laughing at a joke -- YOU! hahaAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Fool!

Last edited:
teacher said:
In other words, Brigand, you started it, Gunny's gonna finish it.

See GySgt. I, teacher, you know by now, have once again said it in less words that you. I win. Yea me. I deserve to wear this cape.

You deserve something, mate. I'd suspect a good solid strong boot in that scruffy looking mug of yours for starters -- and then you can get wear a bandage to hold your obvious glass jaw to your skull, further with hope it's at least kicked some of the excess out of you. And keep the dark glasses on aswell, there's too many 'shiny things' for someone like you to easily become caught up in and further dazzled, when you remove them.

Last edited:
"I am teacher etc....me teacher, teacher I am blah, blah, blah"

What's this habit of self-reference and evalution like it's of any worth??? Are you sniffing coke? or ketamine? your daddies asshole, perhaps? -- something that gives you a twisted sense of hope and courage.

Actually, I'm going with the first two substances spread liberally around the last one -- even got a place to hold your straw, too.

No wonder you feel mighty.

Last edited:
I know you are but what am I? *************Pee Wee Hermann

:rofl

Hey, theres only three kinds of people on this forum that matter. Those that can count and those that can't. :3oops:

Brigand said:
Jesus Christ! Why do you thick idiotic people even bother to climb out of bed or even continue to live...May I suggest you carry on sleeping or give dying a try, instead.
I suggest, you don't let your mind wander like that again, prick, It's far too small to be let out on it's own.

Furthermore, I doubt you have had ASK anyone to steer clear of you for some time, I'm sure people around you make a healthy habit of doing just that, without a request.

What is that? You in the photo? big old grey back looking man dressed up like a ****ing clown with 'Eat Pez' at the back?

"I'm teacher, steer clear of me!" **** off, You moron!! Indeed, laughing at a joke -- YOU! hahaAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Fool!

Ahh, the tantrum'd rantings of a child. It reminds me of my days as a Child Day Care Provider directly after High School and before enlistment. It was a good year. Twelve 3 and 4 year olds can be a handful, but they truly were a joy. That joy, mutliplied by a thousand once I was blessed with children of my own, continues to stay with me.

Thanks for the memories.

GySgt said:
Ahh, the tantrum'd rantings of a child. It reminds me of my days as a Child Day Care Provider directly after High School and before enlistment. It was a good year. Twelve 3 and 4 year olds can be a handful, but they truly were a joy. That joy, mutliplied by a thousand once I was blessed with children of my own, continues to stay with me.

Thanks for the memories.

Gunny, I said it before and I'm gonna say it again...

You rock! We should start calling you Sgt. Rock! :rofl

Semper Fi my brutha from anutha mutha.......

PS....Just remember one thing. A Captain outranks a Sgt. Stand at attention when you are talking to me.!!!! :rofl

Brigand said:
You deserve something, mate. I'd suspect a good solid strong boot in that scruffy looking mug of yours for starters -- and then you can get wear a bandage to hold your obvious glass jaw to your skull, further with hope it's at least kicked some of the excess out of you. And keep the dark glasses on aswell, there's too many 'shiny things' for someone like you to easily become caught up in and further dazzled, when you remove them.

Such petty and simplistic wit is undeserving of too much attention. Perhaps a little less of a paltry position would serve you better. I'm sure there are correspondence courses online that an individual might take if one were so inclined to improve upon his maturity.

Brigand said:
"I am teacher etc....me teacher, teacher I am blah, blah, blah"

What's this habit of self-reference and evalution like it's of any worth??? Are you sniffing coke? or ketamine? your daddies asshole, perhaps? -- something that gives you a twisted sense of hope and courage.

Actually, I'm going with the first two substances spread liberally around the last one -- even got a place to hold your straw, too.

No wonder you feel mighty.

Oh, the drama. I love when they progressively dig their own graves. It makes the bannishments that much more enjoyable. The ones that come online and vomit forth some sort of ignorant verbiage in one post and then get quickly banned are way too anti-climactic. I like seeing the spiralling mass of desperation in each post as they dig deeper and deeper. The noose tightens until there is no more level of embarrassment left for the poster to achieve. And then....."banned."

"The suspense is terrible....I hope it will last." - Willie Wonka

Captain America said:
Gunny, I said it before and I'm gonna say it again...

You rock! We should start calling you Sgt. Rock! :rofl

Semper Fi my brutha from anutha mutha.......

PS....Just remember one thing. A Captain outranks a Sgt. Stand at attention when you are talking to me.!!!! :rofl

.....Aye, Sir.

GySgt said:
Oh, the drama. I love when they progressively dig their own graves. It makes the bannishments that much more enjoyable. The ones that come online and vomit forth some sort of ignorant verbiage in one post and then get quickly banned are way too anti-climactic. I like seeing the spiralling mass of desperation in each post as they dig deeper and deeper. The noose tightens until there is no more level of embarrassment left for the poster to achieve. And then....."banned."

"The suspense is terrible....I hope it will last." - Willie Wonka

Or, as the good Cap'n puts it, " 5...4...3...2...1.....Blastoff!"

Carry on......

Brigand said:

Fool!

There you go letting us know you are laughing at your own jokes again. Somebody has issues. Now tell us some more good ones. You are quite clever and witty, I'm sure you will have a long and popular stay here at DP with chops like that. What with your patience and even temper. But, even with all that, you are still not me...

I'm teacher, of the Colossal Brain, Lord and Master of all I Survey, DP's most Favorite Asshole and soon to be DP's most Creative Poster, CIC of the Monkey Army, God of Smack, Champion of Copy/Paste, Holder of Billo's Leash, the Perfect Libertarian, Rememberer of Stuff, Basement Gatekeeper, Scourage of Paris, Knower of all Things, Distributer of the Basement VIP Lounge Keys, Spreader of the Contagion, a Snappy Dresser, Holder of the Fortune Teller, Grand Poobah of Debate Politics.

So Brigand, nows about when you lose your mind, again, right? Another little public meltdown for us all to enjoy?

Brigand said:

Fool!

[mod mode]

:smash:

WHOA! I am not sure where you got the impression that this sort of conduct was acceptable, but it is not. At all. This is not the basement, you are not allowed to say thing like this outside the basement. I was even nice before and tried to drop a reminder to chill out. Consider yourself warned.

[/mod mode]

Kelzie said:
[mod mode]

WHOA! I am not sure where you got the impression that this sort of conduct was acceptable, but it is not. At all. This is not the basement, you are not allowed to say thing like this outside the basement. I was even nice before and tried to drop a reminder to chill out. Consider yourself warned.

[/mod mode]

I'd just act real good for a while now Brigand. They're watching you. Wouldn't want you to go all MOTT on us. Now that was a flame out. I'm sure you're much too smart for all that. Seeing as how your argument is so solid, your logic impeccable. You've allready proved that you are beyond us all in the intelligence category. Do the right thing sport, do exactly what the nice lady says. She has powers beyond your imagination.

Kelzie said:
[mod mode]

[/mod mode]
NOW WHAT!!

I am really sad because of today's news.. this is turning into public insults and intentioned…its bad enough what happened so far, do we need to blow things up…??!!

Kelzie said:
[mod mode]

[/mod mode]

Like sands through an hour glass, these are the days of our lives.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm teacher, of the Colossal Brain, Lord and Master of all I Survey, DP's most Favorite Asshole and soon to be DP's most Creative Poster, CIC of the Monkey Army, God of Smack, Champion of Copy/Paste, Holder of Billo's Leash, the Perfect Libertarian, Rememberer of Stuff, Basement Gatekeeper, Scourage of Paris, Knower of all Things, Distributer of the Basement VIP Lounge Keys, Spreader of the Contagion, a Snappy Dresser, Holder of the Fortune Teller, Grand Poobah of Debate Politics.

That may all be true but the thing about Teacher we all love and admire the most....is his humble modesty. :rofl

Back
Top Bottom