• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Now What !!

Kelzie said:
[mod mode]

Annndddd...you're gone. Thanks for playing. :2wave:

[/mod mode]

Damn, just damn!
And I didnt get a chance to write a f**k off post or nothing...:(

GySgt said:
You Smoothie.

Well..........I'll take that as a compliment, especially coming from a hard core Marine. I suspect you are just as soft, but your country demands otherwise, and that's fine by me.;)

I can't wait to give you a hug.....:3oops:

I don't think it's really about getting into the clique. I think it's more like the community rallying around when a vile invader attacks the village.

It's kinda like family. Families fight like cats and dogs. Brothers fight brothers, sisters fight sisters, brothers fight sisters, mom fights dad and there's always mother-in-law. But you let a virus into the home and they all fight it together.

I think Kelzie's message is clear. Welcome to our home. Welcome to our family. Be one of us. Open arms......... BUT........if you come here simply to sow seeds of discord and upset the family unit.....see ya!

At least this forum offers a basement for those kind of people. That's more than I would do.

We have a saying at the lodge. "Harmony and strength are the support of all institutions, more especially of ours." I can live with that.

Kelzie said:
I'm....not quite sure what you're talking about.
BOOM!

What is this, spring cleaning, are the moderators fishing for insults?

http://www.debatepolitics.com/showpost.php?p=228510&postcount=1

This is a serious topic, you and the Marine go get a room and make little Marines; American needs all the Marines it can get to fight the magical “we,” which is not to be confused with the magical “they” that Saddam said “should, rather, be reassured and helped to save themselves, and their surroundings:”

“On the basis of what we said about Iraq while confronting aggressions, the world now needs to abort the US aggressive schemes, including its aggression on the Afghan people, which must stop.
Again we say that when someone feels that he is unjustly treated, and no one is repulsing or stopping the injustice inflicted on him, he personally seeks ways and means for lifting that justice. Of course, not everyone is capable of finding the best way for lifting the injustice inflicted on him. People resort to what they think is the best way according to their own ideas, and they are not all capable of reaching out for what is beyond what is available to arrive to the best idea or means.
To find the best way, after having found their way to God and His rights, those who are inflicted by injustice need not to be isolated from their natural milieu, or be ignored deliberately, or as a result of mis-appreciation, by the officials in this milieu. They should, rather, be reassured and helped to save themselves, and their surroundings.” (Saddam Hussein Shabban 13, 1422 H. October 29, 2001.)

I am really sad because of today's news.. this is turning into public insults and intentioned.. Some people in Denemark destroyed Muslims Graves only in a Danish Cemetary .. !!!! and israilians wrote insulting comments about prophet muhammad on the walls of Mosque in Qalqilia..!!! this is turning into a religion war and a public invitations for insults .. its bad enough what happened so far, do we need to blow things up .. i am really sad what is happenening to the world....??!!

Ain't karmha a beotch?

One of these days I must go back to school and work on a doctorate or something, because the functioning of internet discussion groups is ripe for plundering as subject for various dissertations. Too bad for me, I am just a beast of burdon rather than an intellectual. Where is Spengler when we need him, anyway?

Seems to me, though, that when people first arrive here there is all too often an inverse relationship between the attention they receive and their desirability as a poster. Heck, after 20 postings, some people are known by all because their postings are so insufferably idiotic and inflamatory, while those who are thoughtful, well balanced and non-confrontational post away in obscurity because they hardly receive a reply. It is the latter folks who disappear quietly becase they were never engaged, while the asses who are here only to inflame get exactly what they are looking for -- confrontation. Sure, Stace and Korimyr are both bery nice people who have stuck around, but I think there are other very nice poeple who don't stick around, and one of the reasons they don't is that few people ever respond to them, especially while they see the jerks getting lots of responses.

I dunno. I think it may be difficult for extroverted people who post thousands of times to understand the nature of introverted people who may feel intimidated by the perceived sense cliquishness based upon this fact. Some people post thousands of times and are well known. Others refer to them constantly. They refer to others constantly. All this adds up to a barrior to those who interpret this degree of comraderie as excluding them -- which it often does because they are not right in there posting thousands of postings. This isn't a knock on the place by any means, because I see this as inevitable, but I do think it is something folks -- and especially the regulars -- might want to keep in mind.

If folks here do want more nice people, why not seek them out and respond to them positively rather than just responding to all the asswipes in a negative fashion (and by doing so, give them exactly what they are looking for)?

DivineComedy said:
BOOM!

What is this, spring cleaning, are the moderators fishing for insults?

http://www.debatepolitics.com/showpost.php?p=228510&postcount=1

This is a serious topic, you and the Marine go get a room and make little Marines; American needs all the Marines it can get to fight the magical “we,” which is not to be confused with the magical “they” that Saddam said “should, rather, be reassured and helped to save themselves, and their surroundings:”

“On the basis of what we said about Iraq while confronting aggressions, the world now needs to abort the US aggressive schemes, including its aggression on the Afghan people, which must stop.
Again we say that when someone feels that he is unjustly treated, and no one is repulsing or stopping the injustice inflicted on him, he personally seeks ways and means for lifting that justice. Of course, not everyone is capable of finding the best way for lifting the injustice inflicted on him. People resort to what they think is the best way according to their own ideas, and they are not all capable of reaching out for what is beyond what is available to arrive to the best idea or means.
To find the best way, after having found their way to God and His rights, those who are inflicted by injustice need not to be isolated from their natural milieu, or be ignored deliberately, or as a result of mis-appreciation, by the officials in this milieu. They should, rather, be reassured and helped to save themselves, and their surroundings.” (Saddam Hussein Shabban 13, 1422 H. October 29, 2001.)

Oh I see. You got your panties in a bunch cause the thread went off topic. Couple deep breaths and you'll be fine.

Gardener said:
One of these days I must go back to school and work on a doctorate or something, because the functioning of internet discussion groups is ripe for plundering as subject for various dissertations. Too bad for me, I am just a beast of burdon rather than an intellectual. Where is Spengler when we need him, anyway?

Seems to me, though, that when people first arrive here there is all too often an inverse relationship between the attention they receive and their desirability as a poster. Heck, after 20 postings, some people are known by all because their postings are so insufferably idiotic and inflamatory, while those who are thoughtful, well balanced and non-confrontational post away in obscurity because they hardly receive a reply. It is the latter folks who disappear quietly becase they were never engaged, while the asses who are here only to inflame get exactly what they are looking for -- confrontation. Sure, Stace and Korimyr are both bery nice people who have stuck around, but I think there are other very nice poeple who don't stick around, and one of the reasons they don't is that few people ever respond to them, especially while they see the jerks getting lots of responses.

I dunno. I think it may be difficult for extroverted people who post thousands of times to understand the nature of introverted people who may feel intimidated by the perceived sense cliquishness based upon this fact. Some people post thousands of times and are well known. Others refer to them constantly. They refer to others constantly. All this adds up to a barrior to those who interpret this degree of comraderie as excluding them -- which it often does because they are not right in there posting thousands of postings. This isn't a knock on the place by any means, because I see this as inevitable, but I do think it is something folks -- and especially the regulars -- might want to keep in mind.

If folks here do want more nice people, why not seek them out and respond to them positively rather than just responding to all the asswipes in a negative fashion (and by doing so, give them exactly what they are looking for)?

You make good points. However, it is a difficult task to wander around the forum searching for posts from newbies to compliment. Like I said though, inclusion should be something we strive for.

Did I miss anything? :shock:

What happened to PeacefulMuslim?

ManoftrueTruth?

Are you cheatin' on me Gunny?

I don't have blue eyes and whale-lips?

What the hell is going on here? :shock:

:2wave:

Gardener said:
One of these days I must go back to school and work on a doctorate or something, because the functioning of internet discussion groups is ripe for plundering as subject for various dissertations.
I've thought the same. A nice funny book with cartoons and pictures maybe.
Seems to me, though, that when people first arrive here there is all too often an inverse relationship between the attention they receive and their desirability as a poster. Heck, after 20 postings, some people are known by all because their postings are so insufferably idiotic and inflamatory,
ptsdkid, Robodoon, Canuck, Ayran Imperium.
while those who are thoughtful, well balanced and non-confrontational post away in obscurity because they hardly receive a reply.
Ah, can't think of any.
while the asses who are here only to inflame get exactly what they are looking for -- confrontation.
No idea what you're talking about.
Sure, Stace and Korimyr are both bery nice people who have stuck around,
Korimyr had rat in his screen name, Stace posted a bikini picture...what's not to love?
especially while they see the jerks getting lots of responses.
Again, no idea.
I think it may be difficult for extroverted people who post thousands of times to understand the nature of introverted people who may feel intimidated by the perceived sense cliquishness based upon this fact.
No matter how I try I can't seem to break into that circle the extroverts have. Those bastards. I get em yet...
Some people post thousands of times and are well known. Others refer to them constantly. They refer to others constantly. All this adds up to a barrior to those who interpret this degree of comraderie as excluding them -- which it often does because they are not right in there posting thousands of postings. This isn't a knock on the place by any means, because I see this as inevitable, but I do think it is something folks -- and especially the regulars -- might want to keep in mind.
And that's why, at times, I open my arms with warmth and compassion to some newbies. Take MOTT and Brigand for example.
I really have no business at all posting on this topic at all, do I?

Tashah said:

ManoftrueTruth?

:rofl Quite the busy thread, no? Yeah what's with the blue eyes? That one went right over my head.

Tashah said:
She is probably laughing at the children in this topic, or got lost in page after page of insults and sexual innuendo. Anyway, who cares about “Peaceful” Muslims that will not compromise like Israelis did in the last election: the important question is, “Where is the infernal Gandhi?”

DivineComedy said:
She is probably laughing at the children in this topic, or got lost in page after page of insults and sexual innuendo. Anyway, who cares about “Peaceful” Muslims that will not compromise like Israelis did in the last election: the important question is, “Where is the infernal Gandhi?”

I'm not sure if you've noticed what's been going on in thread, but calling the participants (which includes several mods) "children" is probably not the best idea. Just FYI.

Kelzie said:
I'm not sure if you've noticed what's been going on in thread, but calling the participants (which includes several mods) "children" is probably not the best idea. Just FYI.

You tell em' Kelzie! :mrgreen:

DivineComedy said:

Assassinated. Read your history.

DivineComedy said:

Maybe you just weren't getting the job done. We each have our own style, DC, I've read you, now go follow my links in this thread. Kind of ugly. But they get to the true heart of the matter, don't they? We are on the same side DC. On this one. Little hint for you...when dealing with a so-called, "Peaceful Muslims", just ask then to support the targetting of Jewish children with bombs. They ALWAYS run. Your mealy mouth "I just want to get to the heart of the matter and understand you" tactics just gives them a platform to post their weak azz rhetoric. Call them on their bullshit. I did. Seen PeacefulMuslim lately? Hey Peaceful, can't deal with the insults? Fine, get over it, I'll rack you. Just tells me you ain't got conviction. I watched this thread for a while DC. I really did. It was going nowhere. This is not "your" thread. If you have the stones you can go start one somewhere and own it. If you're good. MOTT and Brigand are now toast. You didn't do that. I'm still here to argue my point. They are not. Who wins?

You have the PM tool.

Don't be whining when others join the fray.

Gardener said:

I'll just agree, as I think our point has been made, but I thank you for your thoughtful response, I just wanted to say that.;)

Tashah said:

ManoftrueTruth?

I never cheat. I am the eminence of the faithful and the authority of the loyal. I am Gunny.

GySgt said:
I never cheat. I am the eminence of the faithful and the authority of the loyal. I am Gunny.

And you call me the "smoothie"?:lol:

teacher said:
Maybe you just weren't getting the job done. We each have our own style, DC, I've read you, now go follow my links in this thread. Kind of ugly. But they get to the true heart of the matter, don't they? We are on the same side DC. On this one. Little hint for you...when dealing with a so-called, "Peaceful Muslims", just ask then to support the targetting of Jewish children with bombs. They ALWAYS run. Your mealy mouth "I just want to get to the heart of the matter and understand you" tactics just gives them a platform to post their weak azz rhetoric. Call them on their bullshit. I did. Seen PeacefulMuslim lately? Hey Peaceful, can't deal with the insults? Fine, get over it, I'll rack you. Just tells me you ain't got conviction. I watched this thread for a while DC. I really did. It was going nowhere. This is not "your" thread. If you have the stones you can go start one somewhere and own it. If you're good. MOTT and Brigand are now toast. You didn't do that. I'm still here to argue my point. They are not. Who wins?

You have the PM tool.

Don't be whining when others join the fray.

I want the “Peaceful” Muslims to “post their weak azz rhetoric,” because if there is a peaceful Muslim out there they need the embarrassment if they don‘t show up to correct their brothers and sisters. They define Islam for us.

“Top Ten things about Arabs that are good/no good.” (teacher)

teacher [sic] you might as well just call them sand ******s and be done with it, and I am trying to keep from being like that, so I guess that means we are not on the same side.

I have never used the PM tool on any message board, as I found out when they first started it on a liberal’s message board the “liberals” were using it to talk behind others backs and to coordinate a response, so I don‘t think it is polite.

The Muslim and “liberal” hypocrites will certainly run away. Back in August 2001 I started a topic called “colored forum” in the religious forum of a liberal newspaper’s message board, where I argued with the webmaster of that message board to be able to quote religious texts in a thread started by a Muslim with the word “Taliban” in the title. It was kind of impossible to discuss the actions of the Taliban without discussing Islam. And I invited the Muslim defender of the Taliban to post there. The Muslim then started a new topic called "new colored forum please," so I have no reason to believe that the trolls will go to a topic where you or I own it.

I also had a topic once called “mischief-makers” in which I quoted the Koran and specifically asked for only Muslims to respond to whether the 911 attacks qualified as mischief in the land, and every time a Muslim showed up on the message board to troll for “liberal” sympathy I linked to the topic. I NEVER got a response to the “mischief-makers” thread except from “liberals“ that attempted to answer for Muslims, and the irony is that the very first “liberal” to respond to that thread agreed with the “liberal” answering these questions:

“ 2). Why not go on record as to whether you agree with your ‘liberal‘ comrade that Osama is ‘playing by the rules of warfare?’ What about Hamas and other terrorist groups?

This one, believe it or not is fairly straight forward... Terrorist groups fight with the weapons they have available... Hamas and other groups don't have airplanes, tanks and the like to fight the Israelis... So they use the only weapons avaiable to them.... The problem I have is the killing of innocent people... If they want to blow up the Israeli military.. GO FOR IT!!”
http://www.news-journalonline.com/forum/Forum3/HTML/001079.html

Over a three year period only one liberal responded to the above “Liberals!” thread to condemn the idea that terrorists are “playing by the rules of warfare,” and he was an educated African American. I linked to that thread hundreds of times. I juxtaposed our troops with Israelis, when the “liberal” democrat said “GO FOR IT,” and as always the “liberals” show their hypocrisy in support of the troops, in a just war, in support of United Nations (of tyrants too) troops, when they care. The “liberals” would create a set of rules of warfare that contains a codex (a book that would reach the stars) of when and where the rules apply according to their unorthodox logic. So in my opinion “liberals,“ which are not to be confused with liberals (those that will not defend “liberals”), are just too hypocritically stupid to debate; like vampires the hypocrites have no reflection, and they die in the light.

I can start a topic:

http://www.debatepolitics.com/showpost.php?p=58573&postcount=1

But, in the end the “liberals” always run, or the “liberals“ fall back on the unorthodox illogical argument that is most common among the unwashed; since they think, therefore it must be true!

I could show you hundreds of shrunken “liberal” heads in topics I have started if I could link to those that have not been destroyed. If I hadn’t misplaced a few disks during the hurricanes I could even quote many topics that I kept for future reference of ignorant “liberals.” A funny thing happened once, the “Liberals” topic on the liberal message board was corrupted, and the only good response from the educated black man (Named “Finisher“) was lifted from the middle of page three to be put as the first post to the topic, I did not buy that it was an act of G-d.

Here are some links to the principalities and powers of the air:

"new colored forum please"

“mischiefmakers?”

New MAD Policy

That mushroom cloud got one response and actually survived in a cache, for a while, but after that link went down I started a new one:

http://forums.prospero.com/ti-os/messages?msg=14601.1

I got the same level of response, but that message board doesn‘t have many members, and I left because I don‘t like the format.

There is simply no reason to believe that a “Peaceful” Muslim will respond to a topic that I own, and since I do not own this message board I do not own any topic.

I am just here to have my idea of fun, and I see no reason to go to the basement with an insult that I would rather have everyone see.

Now, as any teacher should know, I could have been calling the ones that got banned children, but someone must have been feeling guilty.

Kelzie said:
When this sailor in the cracker jacks would have cared to show a cute chick like you my two peters you did not exist even as jail bait.

PS. If calling Gandhi “infernal” didn’t bring G>B out of the woodwork someone needs to find out if his health is ok, just a thought.

DivineComedy said:
When this sailor in the cracker jacks would have cared to show a cute chick like you my two peters you did not exist even as jail bait.

PS. If calling Gandhi “infernal” didn’t bring G>B out of the woodwork someone needs to find out if his health is ok, just a thought.

I'm not sure what's up with your sailor. But you called me cute so we're friends. :2wave:

And Gandhi's taking a break. You're going to have to call him a lot worse than infernal. Maybe even "war-monger". :shock:

Kelzie said:
I'm not sure what's up with your sailor. But you called me cute so we're friends. :2wave:

And Gandhi's taking a break. You're going to have to call him a lot worse than infernal. Maybe even "war-monger". :shock:

I thought that name was reserved for me?:gunsmilie

Back
Top Bottom