• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Now What !!

hsc1755l.jpg

bush_pope2.jpg

ps2side.jpg

Peaceful Muslim said:
I did answer your question DivineComedy earlier .i don't know if it wasn't clear to you.
http://www.debatepolitics.com/showthread.php?t=8170&page=13

There is a huge difference between 9/11 and what is taking place in Palestine.

Okay, I asked the question as to whether the following argument is valid:

Since “Muslims are against hurting civilians in any way,“ and since you “believe that 9/11 served the people who want Islam to look bad and justify the war against it,“ and since the 9/11 attackers wore civilian disguise, consequently, the use of civilian disguise in warfare serves the people who want civilians “to look bad and justify the war against it,” therefore, those people that use civilian disguise in warfare are the enemies of Islam.

“Peaceful” Muslim, in your opinion, is that a valid argument?

This is what was claimed to be the answer:

Peaceful Muslim said:
What i wanted to clarify, if someone is using this method under the name of serving Islam of course they are mistaken tell me something, what good came out of 9/11 if the so called muslim did it for the sake of muslims?? this is why i said those organizations relate in noway to true Islam concepts in War
I know you will relate the same to Hamas actions.. remember when i told you when "if i came to the US and bombed you then call me a terrorist" Hamas at least are resisting in an actual war .If Hamas went to the US and bombed a building there, everybody will condemn that action..
http://www.debatepolitics.com/showpost.php?p=260851&postcount=125

Since Peaceful Muslim’s answer is vague and totally incompatible with the argument being valid, therefore, the premise that, “Muslims are against hurting civilians in any way” must be suspected to be false. Since the principle means of warfare used by Hamas has been the betrayal of civilian clothes, which is a proof of dishonesty, and since Peaceful Muslim says, “If Hamas went to the US and bombed a building there, everybody will condemn that action,” and since Peaceful Muslim has repeatedly avoided condemning the use of civilian disguise by Hamas, and since Peaceful Muslim says, “Muslims are against hurting civilians in any way,” therefore, it must be true that “Peaceful” Muslim is a hypocrite and or it must be true that it was a LIE for “Peaceful” Muslim to say, “Muslims are against hurting civilians in any way.”

“The signs of a hypocrite are three: Whenever he speaks, he tells a lie; and whenever he promises, he breaks his promise; and whenever he is entrusted, he betrays (proves to be dishonest).”
http://www.islamonline.net/english/d...iscover3.shtml

Peaceful Muslim said:
i don't believe in this. i said before before its no problem to have an opinion about a paricular thing but to present it as an insult to the other this is not acceptable.
But if this is the case then we lost our humanity.

I'm sorry if you don't believe in it. Those are the rules of this forum. As I've said, I'm sure there are plenty of forums out there that don't allow insults on religion if this one doesn't suit you.

I'm still here PeacefulMuslim. I'm going to partake in a particular bit of chronology of 'Now What!' to demonstrate something to you.

-----

Post #1
PeacefulMuslim said:
...and israilians wrote insulting comments about prophet muhammad on the walls of Mosque in Qalqilia..!!!
http://www.debatepolitics.com/showpost.php?p=228510&postcount=1

Post #3
Wotk said:
This is a fake.
http://www.debatepolitics.com/showpost.php?p=228712&postcount=3

Post #7
Tashah said:
http://www.debatepolitics.com/showpost.php?p=234763&postcount=7

You see PeacefulMuslim... I spoke the truth. I proved that your statement was correct. Even though it was detrimental to Israel, I spoke the truth. Moving on....

-----

Post #106
PeacefulMuslim said:
4- As for Israel and palestinian conflict, As palestinians we believe Israelis do not have the right to live in our land as if it is theirs but we do not mind them living between us peacefully. Details of that are illustrated in history books we read throughot the years and what we know from our ancestors until today. I do not believe we are people who happen to love dying for a land that is not ours. if that was the case you would have seen us given up long loong time ago.
http://www.debatepolitics.com/showpost.php?p=259872&postcount=106

Post #110
Tashah said:
Here you went trolling for the sympathy card. The Israeli/Palestinian issue has nothing to do with the cartoons and subsequent Muslim response.
http://www.debatepolitics.com/showpost.php?p=260304&postcount=110

Again I spoke the truth. Your post had nothing to do with the theme of this thread that you yourself authored. Instead of taking my hint though, you continued speaking of Palestine and Hamas etc. Very well. Let's go here...

-----

Post #204
Tashah said:
One of the aspects of Arabic culture that I find truly barbaric is the practice of 'Honor Killings'.
http://www.debatepolitics.com/showpost.php?p=262681&postcount=204

Notice that 'Arab culture' was the identifier... not Islam. Although this subject is painful and considered taboo in the Middle East, I spoke the truth. If you think otherwise, I invite you to read this webpage:

Queen Noor speaks out against Crimes of Honor

That webpage is on the official website of Her Majesty Queen Noor of Jordan. If I am being racist, bigoted, and untruthful... then so is Queen Noor. Do you really want to go there? I think not. Again, I spoke the truth.

-----

Do I ask hard questions of you in my posts? Yes indeed. So far you have been reluctant to provide sensible and sensical answers. I am not here to harm you. I am only attempting to see if there is a real personality in there beyond the stock replies that I can read on any Islamic website. Is there? Do you have any thoughts that are counter-culture, or is your world so perfect that originality is no longer a requisite?

You may reply, or not. I am always open to dialogue. I just wanted you to read this and ponder some of the moments that have transpired since Post #1.

Tashah

Peaceful Muslim said:
i don't believe in this. i said before before its no problem to have an opinion about a paricular thing but to present it as an insult to the other this is not acceptable.
But if this is the case then we lost our humanity.

It's the difference between freedom and oppression, dear. Freedom has it's price. It has it's pros and cons. While having the right to express one's opinion, one must also respect the right of others to express theirs. This means a toleration to insults and disrespects. There is also a price for oppression. America has received countless refugees from every region on earth and from every religion. They come here, because they prefer to live in a tolerable civilization rather than the intolerations of their mother lands.

The disrespect that can result from freedom will always trump the intolerations of oppression.

DivineComedy said:
Okay, I asked the question as to whether the following argument is valid:

Since “Muslims are against hurting civilians in any way,“ and since you “believe that 9/11 served the people who want Islam to look bad and justify the war against it,“ and since the 9/11 attackers wore civilian disguise, consequently, the use of civilian disguise in warfare serves the people who want civilians “to look bad and justify the war against it,” therefore, those people that use civilian disguise in warfare are the enemies of Islam.

“Peaceful” Muslim, in your opinion, is that a valid argument?

This is what was claimed to be the answer:

http://www.debatepolitics.com/showpost.php?p=260851&postcount=125

Since Peaceful Muslim’s answer is vague and totally incompatible with the argument being valid, therefore, the premise that, “Muslims are against hurting civilians in any way” must be suspected to be false. Since the principle means of warfare used by Hamas has been the betrayal of civilian clothes, which is a proof of dishonesty, and since Peaceful Muslim says, “If Hamas went to the US and bombed a building there, everybody will condemn that action,” and since Peaceful Muslim has repeatedly avoided condemning the use of civilian disguise by Hamas, and since Peaceful Muslim says, “Muslims are against hurting civilians in any way,” therefore, it must be true that “Peaceful” Muslim is a hypocrite and or it must be true that it was a LIE for “Peaceful” Muslim to say, “Muslims are against hurting civilians in any way.”

“The signs of a hypocrite are three: Whenever he speaks, he tells a lie; and whenever he promises, he breaks his promise; and whenever he is entrusted, he betrays (proves to be dishonest).”
http://www.islamonline.net/english/d...iscover3.shtml

bravooooo DivineComedy what a great conclusion you came up with !! you are not getting my point DivineComedy eversince i started my posts, do ya?
i said it is wrong to use such a method, what does that mean ? 9/11 is a result of certain elements believing that because of the US policy, they deserved it . This relates in noway to Islam at all

i said 9/11 is different from the case of palestinian-Israeli conflict. the difference is that we are in War. Hamas is fighting for a country for the people. Its a true statement : In any battle muslims shouldn't hurt a civilian, woman, children and old men. your argument is how do we ellect Hamas when they don't follow such a statement? Palestinians do not have the luxury of choice DivineComedy, they lost everyfaith in peace agreements not because they have chosen this . this is how things were since 1948..
Its not just the army, even Israel civilians are involved.
your argument is valid for 9/11 but not for Hamas. Hamas has their issues as an Islamic movement, but the palestinians see it as a hope. Does palestine have an army?? do they have weapons ? No, No . For God's sake they fight Israel with stones!!!

Tashah said:
I'm still here PeacefulMuslim. I'm going to partake in a particular bit of chronology of 'Now What!' to demonstrate something to you.

-----

Post #1

http://www.debatepolitics.com/showpost.php?p=228510&postcount=1

Post #3

http://www.debatepolitics.com/showpost.php?p=228712&postcount=3

Post #7

http://www.debatepolitics.com/showpost.php?p=234763&postcount=7

You see PeacefulMuslim... I spoke the truth. I proved that your statement was correct. Even though it was detrimental to Israel, I spoke the truth. Moving on....

-----

Post #106

http://www.debatepolitics.com/showpost.php?p=259872&postcount=106

Post #110

http://www.debatepolitics.com/showpost.php?p=260304&postcount=110

Again I spoke the truth. Your post had nothing to do with the theme of this thread that you yourself authored. Instead of taking my hint though, you continued speaking of Palestine and Hamas etc. Very well. Let's go here...

-----

Post #204

http://www.debatepolitics.com/showpost.php?p=262681&postcount=204

Notice that 'Arab culture' was the identifier... not Islam. Although this subject is painful and considered taboo in the Middle East, I spoke the truth. If you think otherwise, I invite you to read this webpage:

Queen Noor speaks out against Crimes of Honor

That webpage is on the official website of Her Majesty Queen Noor of Jordan. If I am being racist, bigoted, and untruthful... then so is Queen Noor. Do you really want to go there? I think not. Again, I spoke the truth.

-----

Do I ask hard questions of you in my posts? Yes indeed. So far you have been reluctant to provide sensible and sensical answers. I am not here to harm you. I am only attempting to see if there is a real personality in there beyond the stock replies that I can read on any Islamic website. Is there? Do you have any thoughts that are counter-culture, or is your world so perfect that originality is no longer a requisite?

You may reply, or not. I am always open to dialogue. I just wanted you to read this and ponder some of the moments that have transpired since Post #1.

Tashah

I never said you are making up stuff Tashash .
True the palestinians & Israeli conflict is not part of the discussion & Irrelevant but somehow you and I got there maybe because of DivineComedy posts.

as for Arabian Culture, what you said is true but again its irrelevant as well and i don't know why did you talk about it in the first place and my answer came based on this.
when i started my posts i wanted to defend Islam and Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) not my society. Islam is universal, isn't it?

GySgt said:
It's the difference between freedom and oppression, dear. Freedom has it's price. It has it's pros and cons. While having the right to express one's opinion, one must also respect the right of others to express theirs. This means a toleration to insults and disrespects. There is also a price for oppression. America has received countless refugees from every region on earth and from every religion. They come here, because they prefer to live in a tolerable civilization rather than the intolerations of their mother lands.

The disrespect that can result from freedom will always trump the intolerations of oppression.

Then why do we come with many rules if we have the freedom of expression?
tell me something if you are working with someone who keeps expressing his opinion about you or others in insulting way, aren't you gonna avoid him at some point of time?
Religions are very sensitive matters my friend for everyone because they are God's. we should be respectful to God shouldn't we??

Tashah said:
I am only attempting to see if there is a real personality in there beyond the stock replies that I can read on any Islamic website. Is there?

For crying out loud Tashah. This is going nowhere. Dispence with the formalities and just friggin bring it!

Peaceful Muslim said:
I never said you are making up stuff Tashash.
My name is Tashah, and thank you for clarifying that to everyone.

Peaceful Muslim said:
True the palestinians & Israeli conflict is not part of the discussion & Irrelevant but somehow you and I got there maybe because of DivineComedy posts.
In Post #110, I attempted to veer you back to the theme of this thread.

PeacefulMuslim said:
i said 9/11 is different from the case of palestinian-Israeli conflict. the difference is that we are in War.
You are quite correct. We are at war and I have dedicated my talents to this struggle. It is a war on many fronts, and a war that I don't intend to lose. To put it plainly PeacefulMuslim... either you learn to live with me in peace or you will have to physically drive me into the sea. I am well prepared for either scenario. I yearn for a peaceful resolution to our differences. If this is not to be, then so be it. I will ask for no quarter and deliver none.

PeacefulMuslim said:
Hamas is fighting for a country for the people. Its a true statement : In any battle muslims shouldn't hurt a civilian, woman, children and old men. your argument is how do we ellect Hamas when they don't follow such a statement? Palestinians do not have the luxury of choice DivineComedy, they lost everyfaith in peace agreements not because they have chosen this . this is how things were since 1948.. Its not just the army, even Israel civilians are involved.
Hamas is a terrorist organization that kills civilians. It engages in kidnappings, carjackings, assassinations, rocket and mortar attacks, and suicide bombings. Palestinians have historically had the luxury of choices but have spurned them all... invading Israel in 1947, not participating in the peace agreements between Israel and Egypt/Jordan, rejecting Camp David and Oslo, rejecting the opportunity of Israel's withdrawal from Gaza. You made your bed with Abu Arafat, and now you continue to fornicate with his legacy. Sleep with dogs and you get fleas PeacefulMuslim.

Peaceful Muslim said:
Hamas has their issues as an Islamic movement, but the palestinians see it as a hope.
You continually say that Islam is not about terrorism... yet you consider Hamas to be an 'Islamic movement'. Which is it Peaceful Muslim? Is Hamas the face of terrorism or is it the face of Islam? Or is it both? Your hypocracy is stunning and pro-forma.

PeacefulMuslim said:
Does palestine have an army?? do they have weapons? No, No. For God's sake they fight Israel with stones!!!

Stones??? That is and sheer propoganda arranged for global consumption. Do you think it is stones that kill Israeli civilians? Hardly. It is Kalashnikov 5.56mm assault rifles, mortars, Qassam rockets, IED's, and explosive vests. Stones? Please... let's be real here PeacefulMuslim.

Peaceful Muslim said:
as for Arabian Culture, what you said is true but again its irrelevant as well and i don't know why did you talk about it in the first place and my answer came based on this.
I brought it up because of your persistant and inexplicable apathy towards crimes committed by Muslims. You loudly denounce the Danish cartoons, yet you never fail to exculpate violent Muslim actions. I would suggest that you clean up your own decrepit backyard before venturing into someone else's.

Peaceful Muslim said:
when i started my posts i wanted to defend Islam and Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) not my society. Islam is universal, isn't it?
Islam is not universal. It is an individualistic choice. This is what you fail to comprehend. Islam and Islamic Sharia-law are not binding upon those who prefer modernity... or another religious path to eternal salvation. Although Islam may be perfect for you, it is not incumbant upon the billions of others on this globe who prefer a different path. Perhaps if Islam was as tolerant as you seem to believe it is, your ungainly defense of its precepts in this thread would be universally unnecessary.

Peaceful Muslim said:
Then why do we come with many rules if we have the freedom of expression?
tell me something if you are working with someone who keeps expressing his opinion about you or others in insulting way, aren't you gonna avoid him at some point of time?
Religions are very sensitive matters my friend for everyone because they are God's. we should be respectful to God shouldn't we??

Yes we should. However, freedom allows an individual the right to choose whether he even believes in God at all. Our civilizations are different.
While the acceleration of societal (and technological) change and the attendant psychological disorientation may spark the rise of domestic apocalyptic cults that seek to jump start armegeddon, America has been lucky thus far - a tribute to the opportunities offered by our society and to our cultural robustness. There is no dogmatic single vision of the kingdom of Heaven. The world's great strategic struggle of this century is between those who believe in a generous, loving god — in any religion — and those who serve a punitive, merciless deity. In the Middle East, because of the lack of societal acceleration and the absence of robust cultures, we see millions of Radicals who approve of the methods used by their "martyrs," or as we call them...terrorists.

The freedom of expression does not allow for an individual to reach out and cause physical harm on another individual. There are also rules of slander and liability. All civilizations must have rules, less we have anarchy. However, the west has recognized that with every "rule" we must question if that rule impedes on the natural course of individual "civilized" freedom. It is a constant struggle to mantain a line of decency while honoring that freedom (abortion, gun control, etc.), but freedom is a very delicate thing and worth the struggle.

Peaceful Muslim said:
Hamas has their issues as an Islamic movement, but the palestinians see it as a hope.

And here it is. This is the difference between the civilizations and why Muslims in the Middle East face backwards in a suicidal stagnation of blame and "martyrdom." Hamas is a recognized terrorist organization that receives funding from the terror masters in Iran. The fact that Muslims in the Middle East see Hamas as an "Islamic movement" is precisely the problem. What we call a suicide bombing terrorist, Muslims of the Middle East call a "martyr." Because of the oppressions forced from a single dogmatic religion in the Middle East, Bin Laden and his fellow perverted Mullahs across the region have been able to convince countless jobless and futureless youths that their brand of Islam is of the purest form. Our foreign policies are largely a scapegoat. There is a much deeper issue here and it comes from Islam, greedy Muslim elites, and the desperation of the oppressed.

Peaceful Muslim said:
Islam is universal, isn't it?

No. Another problem within Islam. "God" is universal and is subjected to the individual's right to worship as he or she sees fit. Islam is just a religion. Christianity and Judaism are just religions. Man has seen fit to distort, pervert, and destroy religion with every chance that might offer him power and control. Roman Catholicism is a great example of control (God does not demand a man to absolve another man's sins for him). Radical Islam is an even better example, because it is affecting an entire religion, which is affecting the entire world.

So many Muslims in the Middle East are not educated to the histories of religions. Islam's functionality as a mundane organizing tool has decayed in much of the world—just as European Christianity had done by the beginning of the 16th century. We have seen today's Middle East in yesterday's Europe. The things you say are very Radical in nature and when an entire civilization focuses on a single religion and interpret or allow other men to interpret the scriptures to such alarming degrees of fanaticism, the civilization will fail. It has always been so in every major religion and it will always be so in the future.

Tashah said:
You are quite correct. We are at war and I have dedicated my talents to this struggle. It is a war on many fronts, and a war that I don't intend to lose. To put it plainly PeacefulMuslim... either you learn to live with me in peace or you will have to physically drive me into the sea. I am well prepared for either scenario. I yearn for a peaceful resolution to our differences. If this is not to be, then so be it. I will ask for no quarter and deliver none.

I believe Israelis have already learned, even if they cannot acknowledge it, there is no solution to this challenge, only a determination to survive on the most advantageous terms possible. The terrorists and their terror masters in Saudi Arabia and Iran needs violence more than they care for peace.

Last edited:
Peaceful Muslim said:
bravooooo DivineComedy what a great conclusion you came up with !! you are not getting my point DivineComedy eversince i started my posts, do ya?
i said it is wrong to use such a method, what does that mean ? 9/11 is a result of certain elements believing that because of the US policy, they deserved it . This relates in noway to Islam at all

i said 9/11 is different from the case of palestinian-Israeli conflict. the difference is that we are in War. Hamas is fighting for a country for the people. Its a true statement : In any battle muslims shouldn't hurt a civilian, woman, children and old men. your argument is how do we ellect Hamas when they don't follow such a statement? Palestinians do not have the luxury of choice DivineComedy, they lost everyfaith in peace agreements not because they have chosen this . this is how things were since 1948..
Its not just the army, even Israel civilians are involved.
your argument is valid for 9/11 but not for Hamas. Hamas has their issues as an Islamic movement, but the palestinians see it as a hope. Does palestine have an army?? do they have weapons ? No, No . For God's sake they fight Israel with stones!!!

I got your point in the very first post to this topic when YOU said, “do we need to blow things up.”

Then I asked, “Who are the magical ‘we?’”
http://www.debatepolitics.com/showpost.php?p=228754&postcount=4

And the reason why I had to ask, “who are the magical ‘we,’” is clear in the very first post to YOU in another topic:

DivineComedy said:
I am having a real hard time distinguishing between civilians of the nation as muslims.

Please help me!

You say “never hurt civilians whatever was the reason,” well if your nation as muslims sends out messengers your nation as muslims calls “martyrs,” that do dress in civilian clothes as the principle means of warfare, we can not stop from hurting “civilians.”

I am having a real hard time finding out what “nation as muslims” claims the magical “they” that Saddam said “should, rather, be reassured and helped to save themselves, and their surroundings:“

“On the basis of what we said about Iraq while confronting aggressions, the world now needs to abort the US aggressive schemes, including its aggression on the Afghan people, which must stop.
Again we say that when someone feels that he is unjustly treated, and no one is repulsing or stopping the injustice inflicted on him, he personally seeks ways and means for lifting that justice. Of course, not everyone is capable of finding the best way for lifting the injustice inflicted on him. People resort to what they think is the best way according to their own ideas, and they are not all capable of reaching out for what is beyond what is available to arrive to the best idea or means.
To find the best way, after having found their way to God and His rights, those who are inflicted by injustice need not to be isolated from their natural milieu, or be ignored deliberately, or as a result of mis-appreciation, by the officials in this milieu. They should, rather, be reassured and helped to save themselves, and their surroundings.” (Saddam Hussein Shabban 13, 1422 H. October 29, 2001.)

So we can distinguish between the “civilian” and soldier, do you want to help me find out who Saddam was talking about there?

Is Hamas a terrorist group? Is it alright if we hurt Hamas and their allies?
http://www.debatepolitics.com/showpost.php?p=225328&postcount=12

At that point I did not know you were a so-called “Palestinian,” but you should ask, why was I psychic in anticipating your response to Hamas? Could it be what you chose as your name?

You say, “i said it is wrong to use such a method,” but then like a most base hypocrite you turn right around and excuse it: “For God's sake they fight Israel with stones!”

Everyone in essence fights with stones when they don’t‘ have support for their crimes against humanity!

This relates to Islam in every way when someone called a “Peaceful Muslim“ excuses Hamas’ use of civilian disguise, because they lack weapons and support from what Saddam would call “their natural milieu,” but rife with hypocrisy and illogic the “Peaceful Muslim” cannot formulate a logical argument that makes sense to us to distinguish between the Al Quacka and the Hamas.

You say: “i said 9/11 is different from the case of palestinian-Israeli conflict. the difference is that we are in War.”

Perspective is important! Why do you expect us to believe you really condemn the WAR of “Saudi” Shaykh Usamah Bin-Muhammad Bin-Ladin’s Al Quacka whose attacks were in response to occupation of his land?

“First, for over seven years the United States has been occupying the lands of Islam in the holiest of places, the Arabian Peninsula, plundering its riches, dictating to its rulers, humiliating its people, terrorizing its neighbors, and turning its bases in the Peninsula into a spearhead through which to fight the neighboring Muslim peoples.” (Jihad Against Jews and Crusaders World Islamic Front Statement
23 February 1998 Shaykh Usamah Bin-Muhammad Bin-Ladin)

What logical argument do you formulate to give me a perspective that separates the Al Quacka from the Hamas? From my perspective the only difference between Al Quacka and Hamas (prior to their election) is that America did not have the security that Israel had.

Now that Hamas has been elected the equation changes and the Palestinian/Hamas Terrorist State can no longer claim innocence when a terrorist in civilian clothes (of any stripe whatsoever) attacks Israel in the WAR! It is WAR! Are you going to write special rules warfare claiming your civilians are civilians, but your civilians can be belligerents in war, but we can‘t fire bomb your civilians, what an idiotic set of rules. You refuse to help me identify the uniform of the soldier in the WAR and the magical “they” that Saddam said, “should, rather, be reassured and helped to save themselves, and their surroundings?” Don’t squeal like a pig hypocrite when your rules make civilians fair game. After another attack in the WAR should Tashah’s people decide to say, “enough is enough,” and fire bomb your cities with unrelenting warfare reminiscent of Dresden (remembering the German civilians herded into cattle cars by the master race, and what your Palestinian Hamas advocate)? I say YOU Palestinian better pay attention to the rules of warfare you create and authorize, and understand the consequences, before reciprocity gives your so-called “Palestinian” Islamifascists what they deserve:

“The time will not come until Muslims will fight the Jews (and kill them); until the Jews hide behind rocks and trees, which will cry: O Muslim! there is a Jew hiding behind me, come on and kill him! This will not apply to the Gharqad, which is a Jewish tree (cited by Bukhari and Muslim).” (The Platform of the Islamic Resistance Movement (Hamas))
http://www.palestinecenter.org/cpap/documents/charter.html

You do not understand the point “Peaceful” Muslim of the WAR you are authorizing with your hypocrisy. If civilian disguise is justified against a superior enemy, because you are David to Goliath, then proportions also match when comparing Israel to the Goliath of the Arab League and Islamifascists.

Tashah said:
Again I spoke the truth. Your post had nothing to do with the theme of this thread that you yourself authored. Instead of taking my hint though, you continued speaking of Palestine and Hamas etc.

Does Tashah seem to think that “Hamas,” which I first brought up in this topic, or their methods are separated from the theme of this tread where in the very first post the “Peaceful” Muslim says, “do we need to blow things up?”

Tashah said:

yeah right Peace!

Hamas is a terrorist organization that kills civilians. It engages in kidnappings, carjackings, assassinations, rocket and mortar attacks, and suicide bombings. Palestinians have historically had the luxury of choices but have spurned them all... invading Israel in 1947, not participating in the peace agreements between Israel and Egypt/Jordan, rejecting Camp David and Oslo, rejecting the opportunity of Israel's withdrawal from Gaza. You made your bed with Abu Arafat, and now you continue to fornicate with his legacy. Sleep with dogs and you get fleas PeacefulMuslim.

Invaded!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we do not compromise our land Tashash

You continually say that Islam is not about terrorism... yet you consider Hamas to be an 'Islamic movement'. Which is it Peaceful Muslim? Is Hamas the face of terrorism or is it the face of Islam? Or is it both? Your hypocracy is stunning and pro-forma.

I don't believe i said something wrong cuz this is what they are known for isn't it??

Stones??? That is and sheer propoganda arranged for global consumption. Do you think it is stones that kill Israeli civilians? Hardly. It is Kalashnikov 5.56mm assault rifles, mortars, Qassam rockets, IED's, and explosive vests. Stones? Please... let's be real here PeacefulMuslim.

I am talking about palestinians!!!!

I brought it up because of your persistant and inexplicable apathy towards crimes committed by Muslims. You loudly denounce the Danish cartoons, yet you never fail to exculpate violent Muslim actions. I would suggest that you clean up your own decrepit backyard before venturing into someone else's.

what about crimes done by Jews Tashash?? Lets face it Tashash noone is behaving according to their religion. that is what i keep telling just because soomeone is behaving in a certain way that doesn't mean their religion implies that behavior.

Islam is not universal. It is an individualistic choice. This is what you fail to comprehend. Islam and Islamic Sharia-law are not binding upon those who prefer modernity... or another religious path to eternal salvation. Although Islam may be perfect for you, it is not incumbant upon the billions of others on this globe who prefer a different path. Perhaps if Islam was as tolerant as you seem to believe it is, your ungainly defense of its precepts in this thread would be universally unnecessary.

its universal meaning its is not a state i am not defending the arabian culture i am defending Islam which is there in many other cultures than Arabs only.
there are american muslims, english, chinese, german, ...etc??

PeacefulMuslim said:
yeah right Peace!
You do seem to have a problem with that concept. Peace in your view is nothing less than total Palestinian supremacy. As Golda Meir once said "Peace will come when the Palestinians love their children more than they hate Israel." She was right. You still martyr your children and peace is nowhere in sight.

PeacefulMuslim said:
Nor do we PiecemealMuslim... and two can play the mangled name game.

PeacefulMuslim said:
I don't believe i said something wrong cuz this is what they are known for isn't it??
Don't ask me. Answer me. Is Hamas an 'Islamist movement' or is it a terrorist organization? Or both? If Hamas is an 'Islamist movement' as you said it was, then Islam does indeed encompass terrorist organizations.

You didn't say anything wrong when you identified Hamas as an 'Islamist movement'. For you, it was an inopportune Freudian slip of the tongue and I called you on it. Now you are trapped in your own hypocracy.

PeacefulMuslim said:
I am talking about palestinians!!!!
Don't give me that 'we only throw stones' crap. I know the difference between a tossed stone and a 5.56mm round whizzing past at a velocity of 700 meters per second. I have witnessed the destruction caused by Palestinian mortar rounds and Qassam rockets. Stones and slingshots? Please, your propoganda borders on the absurd.

PeacefulMuslim said:
what about crimes done by Jews Tashash?? Lets face it Tashash noone is behaving according to their religion. that is what i keep telling just because soomeone is behaving in a certain way that doesn't mean their religion implies that behavior.
PiecemealMuslim... it was you who identified Hamas as an 'Islamist movement', not I. You equated Hamas with religion, not I. It was you who authored this thread about cartoons and the response from Muslims, not I. If anyone has injected religion into this thread it has been you, not I.

PeacefulMuslim said:
its universal meaning its is not a state i am not defending the arabian culture i am defending Islam which is there in many other cultures than Arabs only. there are american muslims, english, chinese, german, ...etc??
Yes, you are defending Islam. You started with noble intent but abandoned that when the posters here didn't agree with your belief that the laws of Islam trump freedom of expression. I told you plainly that you wouldn't win that argument here. You sealed your fate when you hinted that maybe bombings would bring us around to your point of view. You were wrong on both counts. Freedom of expression is not negotiable, and people around these parts get a bit testy when they are threatened.

Tashah said:
I know the difference between a tossed stone and a 5.56mm round whizzing past at a velocity of 700 meters per second.

Palestinians use AK-101s and Ak-102s?

GySgt said:
Palestinians use AK-101s and Ak-102s?
The Pals use about every AK version and knock-off ever manufactured. It was indeed a 5.56mm round that I recovered.

Tash

Tashah said:
The Pals use about every AK version and knock-off ever manufactured. It was indeed a 5.56mm round that I recovered.

Tash

I believe you. I've just never come across a 101 or a 102. They are not often seen in these types of locales. One can tell the "company" that Palestinian Radicals keep with the make of their weapons. Considering that AK-47s and AKMs are the "poor" man's choice of kalashnikov found throughout poor and less than poor societies, it is very interesting that Palestinians have this model at all. It is also of interests to note that Ak-101s and AK-102s are carried in the Iranian arsenol.

Hmmmm.....and so many people insist on remaining blind to what is going on and who is pulling who's strings.

Peaceful Muslim said:
its universal meaning its is not a state i am not defending the arabian culture i am defending Islam which is there in many other cultures than Arabs only.
there are american muslims, english, chinese, german, ...etc??
“This is a message to everyone who think that our nation as muslims is radical or violant,” (Peaceful Muslim)
http://www.debatepolitics.com/showpost.php?p=225126&postcount=1

I am so glad that is cleared up and Islam “is not a state,” well at least that is some progress.

Usually when there is progress I would say, “maybe there is hope for peace,” but it does not look like that would be appropriate in your case “Peaceful“ Muslim.

Tashah said:
Peaceful Muslim said:
yeah right Peace!

Tashah said:
Nor do we PiecemealMuslim... and two can play the mangled name game.

“Peaceful” Muslim let me introduce you to a word called “intransigence,” as defined by Merriam Webster‘s Online Dictionary: http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/intransigent

“1 a : refusing to compromise or to abandon an extreme position or attitude : UNCOMPROMISING b : IRRECONCILABLE
2 : characteristic of an intransigent person”

We see wars happen and “Peaceful” Muslims make their chosen name a hypocrisy when they do not understand that the word goes both ways.

It was Saddam Hussein and the magical “they“ that Saddam said were, “well-known for their positions regarding the enemy,” who introduced me to the consequences or “maneuvers” due to the word “intransigence:”

1997: “Those who desire to face up to the Zionists conspiracies, intransigence, and aggressiveness must proceed towards the advance centers of capabilities in the greater Arab homeland and to the centers of the knowledge, honesty and sincerity with whole heartiness if the aim was to implement a serious plan to save others from their dilemma or to rely on those capable centers; well-known for their positions regarding the enemy, to gain precise concessions from it with justified maneuvers even if such centers including Baghdad not in agreement with those concerned, over the objectives and aims of the required maneuvers." (On the 29th anniversary of Iraq’s national day (the 17th of July 1968 revolution). President Saddam Hussein made an important comprehensive and nation wide address) http://southmovement.alphalink.com.au/countries/Iraq/speech.htm

Now, “Peaceful” Muslim, whose intransigence should I blame for us not getting “peace,” which can only come with compromise?

PeacefulMuslim,
Since you keep reminding us that Islam is a peaceful and respectful religion, I am curious as to how you explain this:

{Bold emphasis added}

-----
KABUL, AFGHANISTAN-March 26, 2006
Copyright 2006 by the Associated Press

Muslim leaders predict big protests against Afghanistan, following a court's decision to free a Muslim man who converted to Christianity.

Muslim clerics had wanted Abdul Rahman put to death. But the case against him has been dismissed for lack of evidence. A Sunni leader says there will be big protests. He says Afghanistan is "shamed" in the eyes of other Muslim countries.

Rahman is to be released from prison. A Western diplomat says it's uncertain whether Rahman will stay in Afghanistan or leave the country. Muslim clerics have threatened to incite Afghans to kill Rahman if he is freed.

-----

Sharia 'law' didn't save Abdul Rahman. Only the direct intervention of Afghan President Hamid Karzai, Pope Benedict, and the governments of Western nations saved this innocent man from being beheaded. Muslim clerics sought the death penalty and now threaten huge protests because this man converted from Islam to Christianity.

Islam is respectful of people's opinions and beliefs? What I see here is medieval intolerance and supposed 'Muslim holy men' inciting mayhem and murder. How do you explain this violent and sadistic Islamic behavior to non-Muslims PeacefulMuslim? I remain curious.

Tashah said:
Sharia 'law' didn't save Abdul Rahman. Only the direct intervention of Afghan President Hamid Karzai, Pope Benedict, and the governments of Western nations saved this innocent man from being beheaded.

Whom I'm sure W. got on the horn with and told him the deal straight up. I'm sure you can imagine how that conversation went.

Back
Top Bottom