• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Now What !!

Kelzie said:
That's very tolerant of you. But this is a political debate website. You have to accept that some people here are going to disagree with your religion. They have to be respectful while doing it, but they are still allowed to.

Yes, very tolerant of Peaceful Muslims, too bad you and Tashah are not so tolerant. I guess you don't consider posting images of the prophet Mohummad (PBUH) (no I am not a Muslim, I am being tolerant and respectful) and these images descrating him as "respectful" and "tolerant."

FightBackII said:
Yes, very tolerant of Peaceful Muslims, too bad you and Tashah are not so tolerant. I guess you don't consider posting images of the prophet Mohummad (PBUH) (no I am not a Muslim, I am being tolerant and respectful) and these images descrating him as "respectful" and "tolerant."

You are a riot. Don't you have a job or something? You do realize I enjoy banning people, right? I could do this allll day. Oh and you spelled my name wrong on your poll you prick.

Kelzie said:
You are a riot. Don't you have a job or something? You do realize I enjoy banning people, right? I could do this allll day. Oh and you spelled my name wrong on your poll you prick.

Yeah, you prick, learn to spell.......it's KELZIE you fool!;)

Deegan said:
Yeah, you prick, learn to spell.......it's KELZIE you fool!;)

That's right. You best recognize!

Peaceful Muslim said:
There are no muslims governments these days

-

This is a profound statement. I believe we are in agreement that too many people that lead and teach Muslims in the Middle East are merely hiding behind a religion and perverting it as they oppress.

Peaceful Muslim said:
i am totally with you with all what you said those elements succeeded in turning the pointing fingers to Islam it self but does it really matter how much we protest? look around you now the flame has gone around the cartoons what happened?? absolutely nothing. the only good thing (and i believe most effective) happened is that conference in Copenhagen which included great Islam preachers along with 25 guys and girls. Those people spoke to the people in Denemark and a great communication channel was created This is how Islam works and how it gets more and more people to join Islam because it speaks to your mind. Believe me before at Islamic state time many tribes and other non muslims state joined just by seeing the great examples of muslims.
Even non muslims who live between us here in the middle east see us in a different way.

The flames of the protests did a lot towards defining the civilization. This is what the world sees. The same media that celebrates every doom and gloom aspect of Iraq is the same media that celebrates the acts of the Islamic Radical element. This Radical element went untouched by American military throughout the 90's and was left to practice their brand of terrorism as they recruited every jobless and futureless teen in the Middle East they could influence. Bin Laden and his mentors, have managed to convince countless Muslims in the MIddle East that their brand of Islam is of the truest form. This should be a huge warning flag to the west, and indeed, the people of the Middle East who silently protest these blashpemers.

So you see, defending Islam is a hard thing to do when the real destroyers are within the religion and go unmolested. If posting a picture of Muhammed is an insult worthy of public protesting, then surely a public protest against those that destroy and murder in the name of "Allah" is and insult and even more worthy - but there are none. Iraq is a perfect example of what this civilization is today. The Syrian and Saudi Arabs and the Persian Muslims will do anything to ensure that the anchient passed down tradition of sectorial feuding persists before any sort of co-existence is accepted. The last thing they want their oppressed people to see is Sunni Arabs, Sunni Kurds, and Shi'ites living together under one democratic government that acknowledges basic human rights and simple freedoms. This is the enemy, and this is largely uncontested by the true "defenders" of Islam. I have seen the Middle East. I have discussed with, laughed with, cheered with, interviewed, killed, helped, and supported very good and very bad people. Through my experiences from Chad to Somalia to Egypt to Jordan to Saudi to Oman to Bahrain to UAE to Kuwait and to Iraq, I have discovered what the experts have discovered years ago...there is a definate crisis within Islam and no one in that religion is lifting a finger against those that would oppress and pervert.

Last edited:
Kelzie said:
:mrgreen: Bill Clinton was the greatest president ever. :mrgreen:

:2sick1: Vomit..puke....cough..... :sick:

Kelzie said:

You're a riot too. You pass yourself off as some "tolerant" and "respectful" person when your clique are not. I can do it ALLLLLL day too Kelzi, I don't mind opposing you every minute, every step of the day and I'll die before I give up. I guess Kelzi thinks it's ok to spray paint swatizkas on Jewish synagogues too. This is FightBackII btw.

ACTUALLY, in fact he was so great that I am thinking of making a shrine to him.

*cough* Deegan?

Lyndiee said:
You're a riot too. You pass yourself off as some "tolerant" and "respectful" person when your clique are not. I can do it ALLLLLL day too Kelzi, I don't mind opposing you every minute, every step of the day and I'll die before I give up. I guess Kelzi thinks it's ok to spray paint swatizkas on Jewish synagogues too. This is FightBackII btw.

No **** Sherlock. You'll die first? Dude, I want you to take a big breath and look around. This is a website! Pick another battle Miss Drama Queen.

Kelzie said:
ACTUALLY, in fact he was so great that I am thinking of making a shrine to him.

*cough* Deegan?

Err....yes, of course, his library should have been built in every American city, just to display his obvious dominance of every former president before him.:3oops:

Kelzie said:
No **** Sherlock. You'll die first? Dude, I want you to take a big breath and look around. This is a website! Pick another battle Miss Drama Queen.

You and your clique started this. I told you I won't back down.

Deegan said:
Err....yes, of course, his library should have been built in every American city, just to display his obvious dominance of every former president before him.:3oops:

Ahhhh...this is just horrible. What a twisted game.

Deegan said:

:lol: You make it sound so believable Deegs.

Token123 said:
You and your friend Tashah started this. I told you I won't back down.

"Token" retard is back.

"You started it...waaaaah"

GySgt said:
Ahhhh...this is just horrible. What a twisted game.

I think it's great. Deegan's such a sport.

GySgt said:
"Token" retard is back.

"You started it...waaaaah"

*sigh* I'm going to have to pass the torch to another mod soon.

Kelzie said:
:lol: You make it sound so believable Deegs.

I am your Karl Rove, and I plan to do my job well, and of course, I am at your service Kelzie.:doh

ALL DAY KELZI. AALLLLLLL DAAAYYY. Here is a nice warm **** YOU from Sarajevo.

Kelzie said:
*sigh* I'm going to have to pass the torch to another mod soon.

What's really sad is that in the end he will have been passed around and shared by all mods and he will have showed us all how moronic an individual can be by going through the futile efforts of continually changing his IP for no reason at all.

Colossal losers are made in such ways.

GySgt said:
What's really sad is that in the end he will have been passed around and shared by all mods and he will have showed us all how moronic an individual can be by going through the futile efforts of continually changing his IP for no reason at all.

Colossal losers are made in such ways.

If you want a decent forum, then the mods had better start holding themselves to the same standards they hold the others.

TaskForceEagle said:
ALL DAY KELZI. AALLLLLLL DAAAYYY. Here is a nice warm **** YOU from Sarajevo.

Now you are posing as someone from Bosnia as apposed to being a former American soldier who served in Bosnia? Still lyng eh dumbass? You never fooled anyone, kid.

GySgt said:
Now you are posing as someone from Bosnia as apposed to being a former American soldier who served in Bosnia? Still lyng eh dumbass? You never fooled anyone, kid.

You're not very smart are you gunny, my new nick wouldn't give you any hints would it?

All you had to do was say, "I'm sorry" we would have given you a time out, and you would be right back hating America, you lose sir!:(

Back
Top Bottom