• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

No, you can't be a terrible human being and be a good president.

Last edited:
Trump's "Presidency" is an absurdity of chaos and corruption. So, who told Bozo the President that negotiating with the incoming Mexican Government before it actually was the Mexican Government was a good idea? Probably the same Trump baboon's that were negotiating with the Russian Government before Trump took office.

Trump's Presidency gets more absurd by the minute. I strongly suspect that as bad as it has been, it is going to be nothing but worse now that the Dems are moving into the Majority in the House. Trump's performance in the MBS/Saudi incident was comically weak as a President and entirely self serving to his personal financial interests.

Now we have Trumpet talking heads talking about competing interests inside the WH as if Trump himself does not foment exactly the environment they are describing.

Russia appears to be ready for a full scale attack on the Ukraine. Attacking and confiscating the vessels of a sovereign power and blockading ports are both acts of war. I suspect Russia might be attempting the beginnings of annexation ahead of the Dems taking control of the House here in the US. Trump's Presidency is disgusting disgrace that becomes more so by the minute.

I don't think Trump is actually planning on running in 2020 making these next two years devastating to the country.

Trump's "Presidency" is an absurdity of chaos and corruption. So, who told Bozo the President that negotiating with the incoming Mexican Government before it actually was the Mexican Government was a good idea? Probably the same Trump baboon's that were negotiating with the Russian Government before Trump took office.

Trump's Presidency gets more absurd by the minute. I strongly suspect that as bad as it has been, it is going to be nothing but worse now that the Dems are moving into the Majority in the House. Trump's performance in the MBS/Saudi incident was comically weak as a President and entirely self serving to his personal financial interests.

Now we have Trumpet talking heads talking about competing interests inside the WH as if Trump himself does not foment exactly the environment they are describing.

Russia appears to be ready for a full scale attack on the Ukraine. Attacking and confiscating the vessels of a sovereign power and blockading ports are both acts of war. I suspect Russia might be attempting the beginnings of annexation ahead of the Dems taking control of the House here in the US. Trump's Presidency is disgusting disgrace that becomes more so by the minute.

I don't think Trump is actually planning on running in 2020 making these next two years devastating to the country.
You can be a perfect man and be a pitiful president....Jimmy Carter. Trump is far from perfect but he is keeping the promises of a generation of presidents who failed.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

You can be a perfect man and be a pitiful president....Jimmy Carter. Trump is far from perfect but he is keeping the promises of a generation of presidents who failed.

Trump is true to his word. He doesn't give a shiiit about anybody but himself.

Gee I don't remember Presidents promising to be self serving and self absorbed and dedicated to using the office of the President for one purpose and one purpose only, personal wealth enhancement. Trumpets are being used by Trump. Anybody foolish enough not to have figured that out by now is just frankly oblivious.

Yes, oblivious is bliss. Enjoy

Do you know how much publicity Trump generated with these acts? Warren Buffett has done 100 times more for people and guess what? you never hear about it because he does it for the benefit of others. In the case of Trump, he does it for publicity to gain a benefit from it, not because he is humane.

I did a study on this a few months ago and proved that one of those incidents was done by a friend (not Trump himself) and was done for the express intent of publicity.

Have you ever heard of companies spending money on advertising to "sell their product"?

I tend to agree here. A few years ago there was an anti-smoking ad on TV which pointed out how the tobacco companies would contribute $1M to help kids stop smoking then then $10M telling everyone about it. Trump is the same way. He might spending $100K helping an orphanage or someone in need, but then he’ll spend years and 10 times more bragging about it.

Extra marital affairs.

Perjury.

Lying in general.

How about using the Arkansas Highway Patrol to get him women, and then somehow those same officers ended up dead?

If the mans whole previous life is going to be used to judge him, Clinton will lose out big time.

Since the new Mexican administration is already taking power, even before the official date, yes it was a good idea.

Why deal with a lame duck when you can deal with who will have power for the next 6 years?

Well that was Obama's problem.

Someone can be a flawed human being -- even a deeply flawed human being -- and still possibly be a good leader.

But when someone crosses the line to being a truly vile person, then no, that person can't be a good president.

So, no, Trump isn't and never will be a good president.

But you guys keep saying that Obama was a good president.

You guys have got to stop imagining that you can read Trump's mind.

But you guys keep saying that Obama was a good president.

Find one occasion where I ever said Obama was a good president.

I dare you.

Obama actually is a decent human being, but you will NEVER find where I EVER said Obama was a good president. I consider Obama a lost opportunity. He had the potential to be a good president, and then he bungled things so badly that we ended up with Trump as his successor.

But Trump doesn't even have the potential to be a good president. At first I let myself hope. Now I see there is no hope. He's much worse than I ever could have imagined.

Someone can be a flawed human being -- even a deeply flawed human being -- and still possibly be a good leader.

But when someone crosses the line to being a truly vile person, then no, that person can't be a good president.

Guess you're wrong because Trump is a terrible human being and is a great president. Clinton was a terrible human being but was also a good president. JFK was a terrible human being but a good president. Hell, Truman dropped two nuclear bombs, killing many civilians and was a good president. Jefferson had love children with his black slave and was a good president. History is filled with examples.

If it's true that you can't be a terrible human being and be a good president, then why did the democrats make Hillary their nominee in 2016?

If it's true that you can't be a terrible human being and be a good president, then why did the democrats make Hillary their nominee in 2016?

Clearly it was a mistake for Democrats to make Hillary their nominee.

Nevertheless she had a chance to be a good president. She falls into the "deeply flawed" category, but she is not scum. Trump is scum. And a hot mess as president.

So what makes him vile and please be objective.

So what makes him vile and please be objective.
Adultery and lying about others is commonly agreed to be dishonest, deplorable and, if extreme enough, vile. Comparatively, what is your opinion of Bill Clinton’s Presidency and please be objective....or dodge the comparison if you please.

Back
Top Bottom