• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

No president in history have ever been treated this way by the media...

Absolutely irrelevant.

Not irrelevant, I am saying conservatives do not care about actual fact-based investigative reporting, they want infotainment superstars like Rush Limbaugh or Tucker Carlson to confirm their biases, not actual reporting. The fact that you can't be bothered to name an actual serious conservative reporter proves my point, most conservatives do not care about actual journalism.

How many conservative journalists would do a story about say the legacy of redlining and how it impacts the black community today? None I bet.

The difference is that much of the lying left wing media denies that it is left wing and biased. You’d have to be a complete ****ing moron to think negative coverage of Obama was anywhere near as prevalent as what Trump has gotten. Wouldn’t it be nice if there was no (or very little) media bias?
Did it ever occur to you that the media's coverage of Trump might have SOMETHING to do with how he acts, what he says and does?

[/QUOTE[/QUOTE]
Did it ever occur to you that the media's coverage of Trump might have SOMETHING to do with how he acts, what he says and does?

Nope, because it was about as bad for Bush.

Oh the irony...

What's the purpose of this thread?
How tRUMP hated the media even before he was president. He called them the enemy of the people.
Said they are all fake?
And they should respect him for that?
Is that the point of the OP that gave no narrative?

The MSM treated Obama with kid gloves. Never had to account for his actions or inactions. The MSM has been FAR tougher on Trump. Not even close.
Of course that's a biased opinion.
But it might be true, since Obama never declared war on the media and called them fake either.

Maybe Bush was a bad President too. Heck Trump thinks Bush was a bad President at this point.

Denying media bias at this point is like denying the moon landing.

What's the purpose of this thread?
How tRUMP hated the media even before he was president. He called them the enemy of the people.
Said they are all fake?
And they should respect him for that?
Is that the point of the OP that gave no narrative?

Sorry was just pointing out the difference in media coverage. Obama was a very vanilla president so he would get criticize for the smallest of details.

Trump would say inflammatory things, gets called out on said things then complain about the coverage saying the media is corrupt and unfair.

Just watching the video of obama made me cringe at all the stuff they made a big deal or just flat out made stuff like the birther story or the that he was muslim.

Sorry was just pointing out the difference in media coverage. Obama was a very vanilla president so he would get criticize for the smallest of details.

Trump would say inflammatory things, gets called out on said things then complain about the coverage saying the media is corrupt and unfair.

Just watching the video of obama made me cringe at all the stuff they made a big deal or just flat out made stuff like the birther story or the that he was muslim.
And he was black skin. That put a knock on him from the get go. Hence the birther crap.

Denying media bias at this point is like denying the moon landing.

Hmmm, who else has claimed the media is lying about them all the time:

You guys do it so often it's like crying wolf after a while.

Rush Limbaugh used the so-called liberal media theory to prop up the Iraq war when it was going south and now he just flip-flopped on a position he defended for years:

Why should take this liberal media theory seriously when conservatives never seem to hold conservative media elites accountable when they use it and it's only used to make conservative elites immune from criticism.

Seems to me conservatives do not want factual reporting, they want a get of jail free card for Republican media elites.

If Trump can claim any criticism of himself is fake news, how do you know whether he be correct or incorrect in making that statement? What do you do to double-check when he makes those claims? Anything? Or can Trump dismiss anything as ''fake news'' and you will just buy it every time?

I'm older than you and apparently have a better memory.

Why would I search for something that I know doesn't exist?

Stay blind. It doesn't matter to me.

Hmmm, who else has claimed the media is lying about them all the time:

You guys do it so often it's like crying wolf after a while.

Rush Limbaugh used the so-called liberal media theory to prop up the Iraq war when it was going south and now he just flip-flopped on a position he defended for years:

Why should take this liberal media theory seriously when conservatives never seem to hold conservative media elites accountable when they use it and it's only used to make conservative elites immune from criticism.

Seems to me conservatives do not want factual reporting, they want a get of jail free card for Republican media elites.

If Trump can claim any criticism of himself is fake news, how do you know whether he be correct or incorrect in making that statement? What do you do to double-check when he makes those claims? Anything? Or can Trump dismiss anything as ''fake news'' and you will just buy it every time?

As media outlets are actively trying to suppress an anti Biden story in an attempt to influence an election, this is actually funny. Those of you that deny media bias do so because it largely benefits who you support because you sure hate it when it comes from FOX.

Its amazing how many people suffer from selective listening and only hear what they want to hear.
Here is relivant part of the transcript with parts bolded by me for emphasis.

Read the bold part and tell me how its not clear that he did not say what you think he said?

Who organized the rally? It's amazing people like you STILL don't understand this. I don't care if NAMBLA organizes a rally for world peace, I wouldn't be there supporting it. LIKEWISE the people standing with the white supremacists were not there for support of the topic, they stood WITH white supremacists.

There were not "fine people" in that rally only white supremacists that Trump praised.

As media outlets are actively trying to suppress an anti Biden story in an attempt to influence an election, this is actually funny. Those of you that deny media bias do so because it largely benefits who you support because you sure hate it when it comes from FOX.

You ignored almost everything I wrote so you are conceding those points to me, thank you for doing that, you cannot refute most of my arguments.

That Hunter Biden story seems fishy to me:

What level of journalistic standards went into this story? Do you guys care more about this than a plague that has killed 200,000 Americans?

Tucker Carlson claims he had a bunch of evidence, but then claimed to lost it, is that the level of journalism the Right subscribes to?

Every time a conservative complains about the ''liberal media'' it's always whining, they never present a plan on what they think will improve journalism, because they have no plan and just want to whine.

Oh Boo HOO, the MSM couldn't carry your tabloid story, BOO HOO. Cry for us some more, your tears are delicious :LOL:

Nope, because it was about as bad for Bush.

I bet you still believe Trump when he said he knew nothing about Storm Daniels too. :ROFLMAO:

Trump supporters are ****ing morons. The only way a Trump supporter can make america great again is by PASSING AWAY, doing the world a favor.

Oh Boo HOO, the MSM couldn't carry your tabloid story, BOO HOO. Cry for us some more, your tears are delicious :LOL:

Lefties have to rely on lies and bullshit because if y’all were actually honest, you’d never win anything.

It's in media bias forums... I just found it funny trump always complaining about how unfair he's treated when Obama was way worse. They complain about him wearing a tan suit and the choice of mustard he wanted.
Oh, the people on this board went crazy when Obama had a pic taken with his feet on the desk in the oval office. You could show pics of 10 other prez having the same pic take but Obama was disrespectful to the office.
Now they support Trump..whose made a complete mockery of the office. Sooo..basically Ive learned that they are the masters of fake outrage and reality doesnt visit that side of the political spectrum very often.

Lefties have to rely on lies and bullshit because if y’all were actually honest, you’d never win anything.

YOU'RE the one who is crying and whining that the MSM didn't carry your TABLOID story. :ROFLMAO:

You're the one peddling bullshit. Oh wait, I bet you even believe Tucker when he said the dog ate his evidence. :ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom