• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

No president in history have ever been treated this way by the media...

The difference is that much of the lying left wing media denies that it is left wing and biased. You’d have to be a complete ****ing moron to think negative coverage of Obama was anywhere near as prevalent as what Trump has gotten. Wouldn’t it be nice if there was no (or very little) media bias?
No, ABSOLUTELY NOT. There would be many right wingers sitting in judgement of the media. What we need, is to revert from the STUPID idiotic move Reagan made, to end the fairness doctrine.

The MSM treated Obama with kid gloves. Never had to account for his actions or inactions. The MSM has been FAR tougher on Trump. Not even close.

That is a wild, unsubstantiated statement, please substantiate it.

Show me where the news reported that hookers peed on him? Most news left that out of the dossier.

Colluded with Russia? Did the media reported it or did the media reported there was an investigation into it?

Did he not call John mccain a loser? How do you not believe he called them loser.

He did call white supremacists fine people. You want a video of it?

Again. Show me a video of the media just flat out lied about trump. You can't because they don't.
Sure i would like to see the video, that does not exist, of Trump calling white supremacists very fine people.

Why do you Trumpists think that "fairness" means reporting negative things and postive things in equal numbers about all politicians? It's completely ****ing moronic. If Bob punches someone and Joe shoots someone in the head, Joe is gonna get more attention because ****ing duh, Joe is worse.

Trump is easily the worst president in U.S. history. No wonder his coverage is bad. No doubt you've swallowed, regurgitated, gargled, then again swallowed your own bull so long you think Obama is worse. But that ain't reality. Besides, you would lie about and attack left-lean media no matter what it did so ...

🤷
Sure if one guy does more bad things than another guy, that guy should receive more negative coverage. The press has a blatant double standard and miss characterizes things to paint their desired narrative and truth be damned.

Sure i would like to see the video, that does not exist, of Trump calling white supremacists very fine people.

Is this not him equating neo Nazis with the people against neo Nazis? Is this unfair coverage? Isn't that his exact quotes?

Is this not him equating neo Nazis with the people against neo Nazis? Is this unfair coverage? Isn't that his exact quotes?

Its amazing how many people suffer from selective listening and only hear what they want to hear.
Here is relivant part of the transcript with parts bolded by me for emphasis.

"So you know what, it’s fine. You’re changing history. You’re changing culture. And you had people -- and I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists -- because they should be condemned totally. But you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists. Okay? And the press has treated them absolutely unfairly.

Read the bold part and tell me how its not clear that he did not say what you think he said?

Its amazing how many people suffer from selective listening and only hear what they want to hear.

Read the bold part and tell me how its not clear that he did not say what you think he said?
That's because he's talking out of his ass. You don't run around with neo Nazis and can't be associated with them. People don't march with gang members and the mob and when you get prosecuted or another gang come attack and say I'm not with them.

It doesn't work that way. If you're marching with white supremacists chanting neo Nazis slogans you're going to be associated with white supremacists.

That's because he's talking out of his ass. You don't run around with neo Nazis and can't be associated with them. People don't march with gang members and the mob and when you get prosecuted or another gang come attack and say I'm not with them.

It doesn't work that way. If you're marching with white supremacists chanting neo Nazis slogans you're going to be associated with white supremacists.
Does it work that way when your marching in the streets protesting police brutality when the people next to you are looting, rioting, assaulting, and committing arson? If you cant see the medias double standard i dont know what to tell you. Its there and its not even subtle.

Does it work that way when your marching in the streets protesting police brutality when the people next to you are looting, rioting, assaulting, and committing arson? If you cant see the medias double standard i dont know what to tell you. Its there and its not even subtle.
I'm not sure what the media standards is. I don't condone them marching and looting and I do lump them together.

Again where did the media just flat out lied about trump like they did obama. You won't find a clip of it because it doesn't happen.

LIke having hookers peeing on beds?
Colluding with Russia?
Calling military people losers?
Calling white supremacists fine people?

I could go on.
Trump's an immoral fraudulent con man. Those are facts.

I'm not sure what the media standards is. I don't condone them marching and looting and I do lump them together.

Again where did the media just flat out lied about trump like they did obama. You won't find a clip of it because it doesn't happen.
I dont think the media has flat out lied about either of them. The media are professional liars who know how to leave themselves an escape route when they get caught.

When Obama made a minor mistake, he got tons of criticism. If Trump shoots someone, he will get only 5% of that criticism
That's complete nonsense. No president has been as constantly attacked by the media as Trump. Stephen Colbert nightly bashes Trump.

Trump's an immoral fraudulent con man. Those are facts.

Another opinion that has no merit. But it is amusing seeing how triggered foreigners are by Trump.

The MSM treated Obama with kid gloves. Never had to account for his actions or inactions. The MSM has been FAR tougher on Trump. Not even close.
:ROFLMAO: Fox news is mainstream. Nobody buys that stupid underdog ad campain but fox news watchers.

:ROFLMAO: Fox news is mainstream. Nobody buys that stupid underdog ad campain but fox news watchers.
About the only one of several and Fox is getting more and more leftwing

If you are marching with arsonists, cop killers, rioters and looters, you are going to be associated with arsonists, rioters and looters

Why do you Trumpists think that "fairness" means reporting negative things and postive things in equal numbers about all politicians? It's completely ****ing moronic. If Bob punches someone and Joe shoots someone in the head, Joe is gonna get more attention because ****ing duh, Joe is worse.

Trump is easily the worst president in U.S. history. No wonder his coverage is bad. No doubt you've swallowed, regurgitated, gargled, then again swallowed your own bull so long you think Obama is worse. But that ain't reality. Besides, you would lie about and attack left-lean media no matter what it did so ...

🤷

Freaking BS.

You continue to lower the bar with every post you make.

Another opinion that has no merit. But it is amusing seeing how triggered foreigners are by Trump.
Hush money paid to a hooker- immoral
Trump University-fraud
Trump Foundation- con
Facts, not opinions. And "triggered" is bullshit. The same juvenile ploy that's played by every semi-literate right whinger on this and every other board. Come to think of it though, you seem awfully triggered by 'foreigners' lately. Does a day go by these days without Turtledude berating someone for not being American? You'll see a lot less of us if Biden wins. The cheap-laugh clown show will end.
Actually, it works both ways. You'll see a lot less of some of us if Trump wins too. It won't be a joke anymore.

Thank you for trying to explain Trump-Speak to us dubious folks!

Please point out some, just two or three, of the Good People marching in the Tiki Torch photo. I see a guy in the forefront, with short hair, brown bangs, glasses and a Lenin-like mustache and beard. I might know him, a kid named Chris, from one of my old Manatee County neighborhoods. Outside of a bit of intravenous drug addiction with opioids, I can attest to his Christian values and Good Moral Character.

TikiTorchPhoto.jpg

When Obama made a minor mistake, he got tons of criticism. If Trump shoots someone, he will get only 5% of that criticism
Cheney shot his buddy during a hunting outing, his buddy got on the news and apologized for getting in the way. Now that's a good republican.

Trump typically starts his day posting inflammatory things on social media then people wonder why he is in the media more.

Come on man!

Last edited:
Trump typically starts his day posting inflammatory things on social media then people wonder why he is in the media more.

Come on man!

What bothers me is Donald makes up stuff on Twitter or say something on tv, the news report it and then he cries it's fake news. I never seen such a thing and his supporters refuse to acknowledge he did or said things. It's mind boggling.

What bothers me is Donald makes up stuff on Twitter or say something on tv, the news report it and then he cries it's fake news. I never seen such a thing and his supporters refuse to acknowledge he did or said things. It's mind boggling.
Yep, what a disappointment that powerful members of the GOP party never reigned in Trump's lunacy by orchestrating his ouster. Instead, the GOP Powerful succumbed to their collective Love of Power by aiding and abetting Trump's tenure. We, the Anti-Trumpers, did all that we could within reason to stop Trump, the megalomaniac reality TV entertainer, from continuing to strain our government's checks and balances. This election provides us our best chance to force him out of the White House! Viva the Anti-Trumper Movement! Let's make America Great Again. Dump Trump in 2020!

Oh the irony...

I do not understand the title of the thread. Each President is treated differently because each one has a different record. How they are treated directly relates to what they say, do and how they treat people including the press. No President has been Trump so know they would not be treated as he has been. If you are trying to suggest he has been treated more unfairly that is subjective and based on a pro Trump narrative. Trump has been no victim of anyone.

No President to date has used POTUS as a weapon as he has through twitter to personally insult people. His entire narrative has been to belittle and insult anyone who disagrees with him. He has a limited vocabulary and has stated over 20,000 out and out lies. His pathological lying and insult relates directly to what you think is unfair treatment.

Its not rocket science. If you continuously lie and insult people and treat them with contempt, you are treated as an ogre and that is what has happened to Trump-it directly flows from reaction to his behaviour and yes its unique to his bad behaviour.

Try figure it out if you want to cry over him.

I do not understand the title of the thread. Each President is treated differently because each one has a different record. How they are treated directly relates to what they say, do and how they treat people including the press. No President has been Trump so know they would not be treated as he has been. If you are trying to suggest he has been treated more unfairly that is subjective and based on a pro Trump narrative. Trump has been no victim of anyone.

No President to date has used POTUS as a weapon as he has through twitter to personally insult people. His entire narrative has been to belittle and insult anyone who disagrees with him. He has a limited vocabulary and has stated over 20,000 out and out lies. His pathological lying and insult relates directly to what you think is unfair treatment.

Its not rocket science. If you continuously lie and insult people and treat them with contempt, you are treated as an ogre and that is what has happened to Trump-it directly flows from reaction to his behaviour and yes its unique to his bad behaviour.

Try figure it out if you want to cry over him.

Hmm you seem to misunderstood the reason I made this thread. It's trump who's always saying that line but I was just pointing out how the right wing media crazed obsession with Obama with the smallest thing like the type of mustard he wants to eat.

Trump media coverage been negative because of his own self. He's puts out negativity then gets negative coverage and then complain why he gets negative coverage.

Back
Top Bottom