• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

No president in history have ever been treated this way by the media...

For some reason the whackos think they're going to hit a home run.

It's in media bias forums... I just found it funny trump always complaining about how unfair he's treated when Obama was way worse. They complain about him wearing a tan suit and the choice of mustard he wanted.

It looks like right wing media was disparaging former President Obama. Today, left wing media puts down President Trump. Only one bitched about it.

The difference is that much of the lying left wing media denies that it is left wing and biased. You’d have to be a complete ****ing moron to think negative coverage of Obama was anywhere near as prevalent as what Trump has gotten. Wouldn’t it be nice if there was no (or very little) media bias?

It looks like right wing media was disparaging former President Obama. Today, left wing media puts down President Trump. Only one bitched about it.

Obama definitely bitched about bullshit right wing narratives.

**** him, Trump went to war with the press before he was even elected!
Yeup, he has been walking out on interviews before he was President, questions can be annoying. I would also remind everyone that one of trumps very first acts was to get the press together and spit his hate at them, now that is a way to get the press to support you. While I do agree that the media is biased, both left AND right media, I would also say that the vast majority of things they report are trumps own actions and words, in other words, trump is his own worst enemy when it comes to the Press.

The difference is that much of the lying left wing media denies that it is left wing and biased. You’d have to be a complete ****ing moron to think negative coverage of Obama was anywhere near as prevalent as what Trump has gotten. Wouldn’t it be nice if there was no (or very little) media bias?

It's isn't near the same because obama didn't do anything to warrant that sort of coverage. They were complaining about Obama about the type of condiment he wanted. What started that non sense about the birther story? Or that non sense about him being a jihadist? Or that he hates america?

Most of not all of trump coverage been him talking on camera then later complains that it's unfair because of the stuff be said on camera.

Show me a video where they just blatantly made up stuff about trump like they did with Obama and you have something to argue about.

It's isn't near the same because obama didn't do anything to warrant that sort of coverage. They were complaining about Obama about the type of condiment he wanted. What started that non sense about the birther story? Or that non sense about him being a jihadist? Or that he hates america?

Most of not all of trump coverage been him talking on camera then later complains that it's unfair because of the stuff be said on camera.

Show me a video where they just blatantly made up stuff about trump like they did with Obama and you have something to argue about.

LIke having hookers peeing on beds?
Colluding with Russia?
Calling military people losers?
Calling white supremacists fine people?

I could go on.

The difference between what one may read about Trump and the words when Obama was in office might be related to the ways in which each man acted while in the White House. It is sad the ways in which Trumpies - those truly suffering from TDS - excuse on a daily basis Trump's violations of the many promises he made during the 2016 campaign. It's almost as if what the white guy does is OK, no matter how offensive, but not when the black guy does something just a wee bit off.

Colluding with Russia?

I could go on.
Show me where the news reported that hookers peed on him? Most news left that out of the dossier.

Colluded with Russia? Did the media reported it or did the media reported there was an investigation into it?

Did he not call John mccain a loser? How do you not believe he called them loser.

He did call white supremacists fine people. You want a video of it?

Again. Show me a video of the media just flat out lied about trump. You can't because they don't.

Of course Obama wasn't a preening jackass, so there's that. And I doubt he came close in his entire two terms to the number of outright lies trump has uttered in the past couple of weeks.

Colluding with Russia?

I could go on.

The only one of your 'fakes' would be the Russian hookers peeing on a hotel bed that President Obama supposed slept on.

Since you posted the TDS claims, I know you will deny that any of them have been verified and that I'm just some librul wack job who hates "America's greatest president since Abraham Lincoln."

TDS
: Trump Derangement Syndrome - a state of mind unwilling to accept any negative comments or thoughts in regards to Donald J Trump, no matter how much verification may be available for the discerning.

The difference between what one may read about Trump and the words when Obama was in office might be related to the ways in which each man acted while in the White House. It is sad the ways in which Trumpies - those truly suffering from TDS - excuse on a daily basis Trump's violations of the many promises he made during the 2016 campaign. It's almost as if what the white guy does is OK, no matter how offensive, but not when the black guy does something just a wee bit off.

It’s not about race, it’s about ideology. I notice Trump bed wetters are fine with all sorts of sex and race based insults when it’s a conservative woman or black person.

The only one of your 'fakes' would be the Russian hookers peeing on a hotel bed that President Obama supposed slept on.

Since you posted the TDS claims, I know you will deny that any of them have been verified and that I'm just some librul wack job who hates "America's greatest president since Abraham Lincoln."

TDS
: Trump Derangement Syndrome - a state of mind unwilling to accept any negative comments or thoughts in regards to Donald J Trump, no matter how much verification may be available for the discerning.

Trump bed wetters have become just like conspiracy theorists, committed to believing every claim about him regardless of evidence to the contrary.

Why do you Trumpists think that "fairness" means reporting negative things and postive things in equal numbers about all politicians? It's completely ****ing moronic. If Bob punches someone and Joe shoots someone in the head, Joe is gonna get more attention because ****ing duh, Joe is worse.

Trump is easily the worst president in U.S. history. No wonder his coverage is bad. No doubt you've swallowed, regurgitated, gargled, then again swallowed your own bull so long you think Obama is worse. But that ain't reality. Besides, you would lie about and attack left-lean media no matter what it did so ...

🤷

Why do you Trumpists think that "fairness" means reporting negative things and postive things in equal numbers about all politicians? It's completely ****ing moronic. If Bob punches someone and Joe shoots someone in the head, Joe is gonna get more attention because ****ing duh, Joe is worse.

Trump is easily the worst president in U.S. history. No wonder his coverage is bad. No doubt you've swallowed, regurgitated, gargled, then again swallowed your own bull so long you think Obama is worse. But that ain't reality. Besides, you would lie about and attack left-lean media no matter what it did so ...

🤷

Please, it’s you that have swallowed and regurgitated every negative thing said about Trump regardless of proof or lack thereof. Don’t confuse your own clear bias for impartiality.

As Obama said “If you can’t handle Leslie Stahl you’ll be Putin’s bitch”.

Okay he really didn’t call him Putin’s bitch but I bet he wanted to.

Last edited:
Bob punches 5 people in a bar brawl.

Joe kills 100 people over five different mass shootings.

Trumpists: OMG, so unfair, the media keeps running coverage about Joe. WHY AREN'T THEY REPORTING ON BOB!?

Seriously, people, fairness doesn't mean ignoring what a politician does and then making sure you report just as many bad and good things as you did regarding the last person in that politician's position. This whines are so stupid, and so were/are/will be all your stupid lies about Obama.

There is plenty you could criticize him for, but you never seem to stick to what he actually did.

Back
Top Bottom