• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

nieve americans

galenrox said:
That's alright, I upped my meat intake to make up for it.

Oh, I've got a funny personal policy I've instituted to **** some people off. I don't know if this goes on everywhere, but around here if you litter, there's a good chance some hippy mother****er will call you out, and say "Are you gonna pick that up?" really indignantly. I have developed my response.
"Yes I am, and you know what I'm going to do once I do? I'm gonna wait until you're out of sight, and then drop it again, and drop two more pieces of garbage, solely because you had to be a dick about it, and so, since you feel the need to be a dick and feel like a good person, there is going to actually be more litter. You really might as well be littering yourself, it would have the same effect."
See how those mother****ers respond to that, make them think twice before chastising a stranger!

So....Are you going to pick up the other pieces?

galenrox said:
That's alright, I upped my meat intake to make up for it.

Oh, I've got a funny personal policy I've instituted to **** some people off. I don't know if this goes on everywhere, but around here if you litter, there's a good chance some hippy mother****er will call you out, and say "Are you gonna pick that up?" really indignantly. I have developed my response.
"Yes I am, and you know what I'm going to do once I do? I'm gonna wait until you're out of sight, and then drop it again, and drop two more pieces of garbage, solely because you had to be a dick about it, and so, since you feel the need to be a dick and feel like a good person, there is going to actually be more litter. You really might as well be littering yourself, it would have the same effect."
See how those mother****ers respond to that, make them think twice before chastising a stranger!

Why would you do something that damages the environment and makes the city look gross just to **** somebody off? Not that I'm a big fan of confronting strangers, but...

galenrox said:
because I feel that the detriment of a little litter in minimal, while the detriment to society of these ****ing hippies feeling self-righteous, and acting like cockbags is far greater, need to take these ****ers down a peg.

Maybe you should just kick em in the kneecaps instead? Than you win AND the environment wins...

galenrox said:
Except then I might get in trouble, while they have no proof that I actually dropped the litter, I'm looking out for Galen here!

Kick em and run?

galenrox said:
Except then I might get in trouble, while they have no proof that I actually dropped the litter, I'm looking out for Galen here!

I have an idea, throw the litter at them, since it touched them last, they have to pick it up. Every kid knows that, or just say, "If it bothers you so much, then pick it up." Then dramatically drop another piece on the ground and look at the expectingly.

galenrox said:
I think they could identify me.
"He's the really tall guy with lots of tattoos, his ears stick out, and he runs funny, slightly bowlegged!"
I'd be found within seconds!

Chicken! You should stand up for what you believe in. Kick the damn bastards and be proud of it.

galenrox said:
I think they could identify me.
"He's the really tall guy with lots of tattoos, his ears stick out, and he runs funny, slightly bowlegged!"
I'd be found within seconds!

Lie, I don't care if the hippie looked you straight in the eye, lie and deny.

Originally Posted by vergiss
Enough with the bloody hypocrisy already. It's all very well and good for him to get what he gave, but I don't appreciate it, so shut the hell up.

Thank you.

There is a old saying that people who live in glass houses should not throw stones.Because people like me like to launch bolders at those glass houses.
So why do you not appreciate those comments,did I touch a nerve?

I always knew you were a retard. But that just proves it

I judge that by your comments you are some lefty who wants to flush morality down the toilet, let the pedophilers, homosexuals thieves run amok and that prisons should be 5-star resorts just in case your ass winds up in a prison.I also judge that since you a lefty you depsise the military and take the side of any **** bag soldier who says the military is bad.If you had it your way abortion would be legal all the way up until the baby popped out of the mother.

jamesrage said:
:naughty you really shouldn't judge

that by your comments you are some lefty who wants to flush morality down the toilet, let the pedophilers, homosexuals thieves run amok and that prisons should be 5-star resorts just in case your ass winds up in a prison.I also judge that since you a lefty you depsise the military and take the side of any **** bag soldier who says the military is bad.If you had it your way abortion would be legal all the way up until the baby popped out of the mother.

I am democratic and Christian, and none of those accusations have anything to do with "lefties" and your view has nothing to do with "righties", your just judgemental. But she was right, you are a retard.

jamesrage said:
There is a old saying that people who live in glass houses should not throw stones.Because people like me like to launch bolders at those glass houses.

Hey, she didn't make the comment about America sucking. Why should she have to listen to you ragging on her country because someone else is an idiot.

jamesrage said:
I judge that by your comments you are some lefty who wants to flush morality down the toilet, let the pedophilers, homosexuals thieves run amok and that prisons should be 5-star resorts just in case your ass winds up in a prison.I also judge that since you a lefty you depsise the military and take the side of any **** bag soldier who says the military is bad.If you had it your way abortion would be legal all the way up until the baby popped out of the mother.

Homosexuals can run amok all they want to. And I don't know about five star resorts, but I have a problem with people being tortured in prison. And the military is necessary, but we spend a lot more on it than we need to.

jamesrage said:

...What the hell is a pedophiler?

jamesrage said:

that could not be more perfect that was what i mean
i ment that galenrox realy anoys me like the littering thing just stupid but then i suppose you where out-done

HTColeman said:
:naughty you really shouldn't judge

I am democratic and Christian, and none of those accusations have anything to do with "lefties" and your view has nothing to do with "righties", your just judgemental. But she was right, you are a retard.

OMG - I'm agreeing with HTC - surely that deserves a celebration?

Retard that idiot certainly is. Well said, HTC!

Naughty Nurse said:
OMG - I'm agreeing with HTC - surely that deserves a celebration?

Retard that idiot certainly is. Well said, HTC!

:shock: I predict the apocalypse for...tomorrow

HTColeman said:
:shock: I predict the apocalypse for...tomorrow

Oh, thank goodness - I need to go shopping today.

jamesrage said:
Look up NAMBLA on the web.

:doh

Related to Forrest Gump, by any chance?

galenrox said:
I annoy you? Well, to be perfectly frank, good! ****ing island limey

If you actually made the effort and read the ****ing threads, you'd see that we all argue, some locked within party lines, but the vast majority just with our own personal opinions.

But the facts don't matter, when your accusation sounds so ****ing enlightened. It's too bad that you're really just a ****ing asshole loser who is 100% full of ****.

wow that was full of good sensible arguments direct contradiction man i never saw that coming
why do you keep on 'swearing' when all that comes up is ****
your sig dosent prove anything
but what may i ask did i accuse you of ???

Uncle Shane said:
wow that was full of good sensible arguments direct contradiction man i never saw that coming
why do you keep on 'swearing' when all that comes up is ****
your sig dosent prove anything
but what may i ask did i accuse you of ???

You didn't provide any sensible arguments either. And may I ask where he contradicted himself? And that's how he talks. His mom OBVIOUSLY never washed his mouth out with soap.:lol:

why dont you understand anything i say sorry kelzie but if i need to clarify:
since when was anyone in this tred arguing your the onlyone who has even come up with points i was mearly bagging galenrox as seems the thing to do
he directly contradicted me he just sayed the opposit to me i suppose there should be a comma
but **** **** **** is just stupid theres no point

Naughty Nurse said:
Galen, I'm gonna have to take a cold shower! :3oops:

Jolene, Jolene, Jolene, Joleeeeeene,
I'm beggin' of ya please don't take mah mayan...........

Uncle Shane said:
why dont you understand anything i say sorry kelzie but if i need to clarify:
since when was anyone in this tred arguing your the onlyone who has even come up with points i was mearly bagging galenrox as seems the thing to do
he directly contradicted me he just sayed the opposit to me i suppose there should be a comma
but **** **** **** is just stupid theres no point

Where did he contradict you? Just provide the post number. And some people just talk that way. As long as I can understand what they are saying, I try not to make a big deal about it.

"you'd see that we all argue, some locked within party lines, but the vast majority just with our own personal opinions."

the one i quoted the only point he had was yours and was a contradiction (with no reson) to what ive been saying

Uncle Shane said:
"you'd see that we all argue, some locked within party lines, but the vast majority just with our own personal opinions."

the one i quoted the only point he had was yours and was a contradiction (with no reson) to what ive been saying

I'm just trying to understand what you're saying.

Galenrox said "you'd see that we all argue, some locked within party lines, but the vast majority just with our own personal opinions."

But you say that we only argue our party lines right?

prity much yes, sorry i supose i was talking australian

Back
Top Bottom