• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

NFL 2021

Jets are a terrible franchise. Everyone agrees on that..

So this new coach can't be expected to turn the Jets around overnight. But damn they look awful. Completely lost...

Their FG kicker hits a 56 yarder. But no, delay of game penalty wipes the points off the board..

BTW Giants lost again. NY teams will probably still be winless going into week 4..

Delay of game, on a FG.. Wow

This Vikes/Hawks game is the opposite of a defensive battle.

Jets are a terrible franchise. Everyone agrees on that..

So this new coach can't be expected to turn the Jets around overnight. But damn they look awful. Completely lost...

Their FG kicker hits a 56 yarder. But no, delay of game penalty wipes the points off the board..

BTW Giants lost again. NY teams will probably still be winless going into week 4..

Delay of game, on a FG.. Wow
Flashback to last week when Jacksonville got a delay of game penalty on a kick off. Had never seen that before in 60 plus years of watching football.

What has happened with FGs?
There was a record today, 66 yards, if I heard it correctly. I remember when a club-footed kicker set a record for the Eagles in the 1970s, I think. 35 yarders used to be “automatic” and anything longer were iffy. Rams just missed a 50+ yarder…..

There was a record today, 66 yards, if I heard it correctly. I remember when a club-footed kicker set a record for the Eagles in the 1970s, I think. 35 yarders used to be “automatic” and anything longer were iffy. Rams just missed a 50+ yarder…..
Bucs missed it. ;)

Tom Dempsey. That record, 63 yards i think, stood for decades. Now everyone is kicking 60 yarders...

Tom Dempsey. That record, 63 yards i think, stood for decades. Now everyone is kicking 60 yarders...
The Detroit Lions were the team that Dempsey and Tucker broke the record on……2/3.

Very concerning news from Kansas City Chiefs!

Kansas City Chiefs coach Andy Reid taken to hospital after Sunday's loss, source says​

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- Kansas City Chiefs coach Andy Reid left Arrowhead Stadium in an ambulance following Sunday's game against the Los Angeles Chargers, according to a source.

He addressed the team as he normally would after the game and at least one player, running back Clyde Edwards-Helaire, said he was unaware there was anything out of the ordinary.
But Reid felt ill and departed for a local hospital for examination, a source said. He didn't address the media as he would normally after a game, leaving that job for assistant head coach Dave Toub.

Rams look to be the real deal.

A Chiefs source told Darlington that Reid is expected to be fine -- and there was very little alarm about the coach's status within the organization.

Vikings came back on the Hawks....wow!

3 weeks in and the New Jersey teams are 0-6. 🤣

It hit the net.
Yeah. I finally figured out I was staring at an optical illusion (imagining the ball going straight up due to camera angle).

SEAHAWKS are a dumpster fire.
They are now that AZ is 3-0, as are the Rams. The 49'ers are probably going to be there after tonight, too.

Tampa bay didn't go undefeated lol. Will they even have a winning record by the end of the year?

Lol tom brady leads your team in rushing. Talk about an explosive running game.

Tampa bay didn't go undefeated lol. Will they even have a winning record by the end of the year?
They'll make the playoffs while NE scrambles for a high draft pick.

Back
Top Bottom