• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

NFL 2021

4 Raven offensive lineman on Covid list

Fair enough.
I'd love to go to Canada and canoe the Great Lakes.
The scenery just looks so lovely.

The Great Lakes are so big you can't see all four in one day. (Michigan and Huron are actually the same lake, according to geologists.) Their geographic range is Minnesota (Superior) to western New York Ontario). I went to Lake Erie when I lived in Ohio. It is not a very special beach and there were no canoes.

Now back to football.

Wash-Buff has become a howler!

Late edit: Now Wash wakes up!?

Last edited:
I know the Saints have a top 5 defense but the Patriot's offense needs to play better. No help for the kid!

Break up the Ohio teams. They are on FIRE!

lol

Chiefs D gave up four TD.

No Super Bowl for thee, not at this rate.

Surprised to see the Saints win. Defense really stepped up.

DK Metcalf is an advanced form of life!!!

Ok, what is with the Matrix-like glitch at the 6-7 second mark in the clip of that field goal below?

Why does the ball stop its free-fall and jerk like that? Anyone?

Surprised to see the Saints win. Defense really stepped up.
IMO, Pats are just bad. Mat Jones QBR is 55...lol

But, it was a nice win for NO.

NFC North has a very good shot of having all four teams end the week with a losing record....lol

Yeah, Big Ben is done and that o-line is awful.
I'm willing to wait before writing Ben off. The O-line is just so bad right now I doubt any immobile QB would be successful..

If they can't straightened out the O-line soon, then the Steelers will be as bad as many people thought they would be...

I'm willing to wait before writing Ben off. The O-line is just so bad right now I doubt any immobile QB would be successful..

If they can't straightened out the O-line soon, then the Steelers will be as bad as many people thought they would be...
He looks to me like he can't throw the ball down the field anymore.

He looks to me like he can't throw the ball down the field anymore.
Today he did. But I think he's hurt. Last 2 games and the 1 preseason game he was in, his arm looked fine...

But yeah, if it's a long term arm injury, at his age? Yeah then he's probably done..and again, the O-line is no help..

Back
Top Bottom