• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

NFL 2021

Rexedgar

Yo-Semite!
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Can anyone name all 32 prospective starting QBs and head coaches without looking it up?

Can anyone name all 32 prospective starting QBs and head coaches without looking it up?

Wow!

To ask this tells me you know way more about football than about anyone.

I'll need to consult you before I place bets this season!

Wow!

To ask this tells me you know way more about football than about anyone.

I'll need to consult you before I place gets this season!
Whoosh is all I can say………

I'm a New England homer and always will be.

BB is a great coach, but I fail to see were any of these 3 QB's are going to win a divisional title.
I'm liking Mac Jones already. I think you can win with a good team and an efficient quarterback, and I can see him becoming that within a couple of years (or possibly sooner). What Jones likely will not do is develop into a QB who can win surrounded by marginal talent. Those are rare birds.

I'm liking Mac Jones already. I think you can win with a good team and an efficient quarterback, and I can see him becoming that within a couple of years (or possibly sooner). What Jones likely will not do is develop into a QB who can win surrounded by marginal talent. Those are rare birds.

Brady is a coach on the field. Even Arians has stated that he could tell a player how to do things and they shrug him off, but when Brady tells them something.....they listen.

As predicted, Tim Tebow looks pathetic.

Anyone who thought this would be a good signing was drinking the kool aid.

Yes, somehow he will probably still make the team.

Look who got paid.

Look who got paid.

VSIN is currently discussing your team. Doesn’t sound too promising for your offensive line.

You were the person that defended the signing as a good signing.

I am surprised his buddy cut him. I guess Urban Meyer does have a shred of credibility.
Sigh.... QUOTE where defended the signing as a a GOOD Signing or shut the **** up and go away.

Sadly, yes. NFL gambling and DFS is how I make my money for the year.
Unders went 14-3 after week one. Sounds like more dress rehearsals this week though.
Sigh.... QUOTE where defended the signing as a a GOOD Signing or shut the **** up and go away.
He 🦨 up every sports thread he enters.

I'm a New England homer and always will be.

BB is a great coach, but I fail to see were any of these 3 QB's are going to win a divisional title.
Well, if Jalen Hurts cannot play the Eagles are in big trouble. They did not score a single frigging point to the 35 the Patriots made.

Without Hurts this was not a fair fight, but to score zero points with Flacco or Mullens/running backs is just awful.

Well, if Jalen Hurts cannot play the Eagles are in big trouble. They did not score a single frigging point to the 35 the Patriots made.

Without Hurts this was not a fair fight, but to score zero points with Flacco or Mullens/running backs is just awful.
He had some stomach issues and should be fine. However, the Eagles are a bad team, with him or without him.

Back
Top Bottom