• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

New Reuters poll: Trump back in striking distance

Emails, they may or may not be fuel for attack.
Trump coming unzipped will certainly cause him to stay low or even go lower in the polls.

Trump coming " unzipped " is just a talking point pushed by Hillary supporters. Hillary's decision to create a home brew server, send and receive classified data and then lie again and again and again is far more substantial than some silly anti-Trump narrative.

Trump coming " unzipped " is just a talking point pushed by Hillary supporters. Hillary's decision to create a home brew server, send and receive classified data and then lie again and again and again is far more substantial than some silly anti-Trump narrative.

Really a talking point perpetrated by those dastardly Democrats - Nope.
Why is he down in the polls, it is not all due to HRC having a convention bounce.
Why are republicans walking away from trump, some quietly some with a loud clear message.

Trumps never came unzipped? Is that your point?

Do you mean like these "Hillary supporters"?

The Country Will Survive This Election - No Matter Who Wins | RedState

There's a lot of consternation about the choices available in the 2016, and for good reason. Hillary Clinton is terrible, and Donald Trump might be worse. Gary Johnson's running mate is doing his best to talk us all out of believing that he is even a viable protest vote. One way or another, it seems likely that the country will either continue on a decline or suffer a disastrous four years that will potentially destabilize the political situation across the globe.

I will not lie to you and tell you that things are likely to get better as a result of the 2016 elections. They will not. Neither of the major candidates inspires confidence in their ability to do good, and we are left squabbling about who will do the least harm. All that having been said, this country is great enough to survive either of these clowns.

You're flogging a dead horse. Trump is going nowhere.The same hate and fear that has attracted far-right losers to Trump is inspiring lots of other people to vote against him.

Lol !! That's what Hillary's supporters have been saying for some time now. That criticism over her lies, over her home-brew server, over these wiki leaks document dumps are ineffectual.

I get why you people want these issues to disappear but it's not going to happen. There will be a second dump, and according to Assange it will be far worse than the DNC dump. How does he know ?

He's read them I'm sure.

No matter how much the right tries to ignore it they won't be able to change the fact that Trump got his butt handed to him after it happens.

Wait and see.

:lol:
Dear Shrub, this is all you ever post. Continuous repetition doesn't make it any more true, which you seem to believe.

While, yes, it may turn out that way, it could also not turn out that way. As unpredictable as this election cycle has been, the only thing to accurately say is that it's not happened yet, and it's anyone's guess what's going to happen.

Trump is NOT a creature of the right. Trump is a populist "strongman". If you want to study an elected official on the right, look at Cruz or Rubio. Other US Senators on the REAL right include Ben Sasse and Mike Lee.

Quite true.

None of those losers are running for president and I have zero interest in them.

<fingers in ears> "La! La! La! I'm not listening to what I disagree with".

Come back some other time when you have something more substantive to contribute to the discussion.

That's what they said about Obama. That he wasn't " that bad ", that we would survive. Truth is he and his policies and that disastrous piece of legislation called ObamaCare have had a tremendous impact on our economy and on our security.

But it's not just limited to the US. Export driven economies like Japan and China are highly dependent on the American economy. When American consumers stop spending, it causes worldwide economic consequences. We're a massive population of consumers and when we go down so does the rest of the world

Trump is NOT a creature of the right. Trump is a populist "strongman". If you want to study an elected official on the right, look at Cruz or Rubio. Other US Senators on the REAL right include Ben Sasse and Mike Lee.

Trump is a Birther and his base are Birthers.....that makes him a creature of the right.

Is this your new way of saying "Here's my sign" ?

Still not answering I see. Cotton being what you think he is is irreverent to whether or not Hillary mentioned the now deceased Iranian Scientist in Emails on her unsecured server. She either did or didn't so which one was it ?

First, it's early, second 7 points isn't a " landslide " and third, Wikileaks has already promised to release a second batch of E-mails. Lets see how long that 7 point lead holds up.

WikiLeaks Promises More Email Dumps Featuring Hillary Clinton - Katie Pavlich

Wikileaks also said they are working on Donald's tax returns.

Maybe you should worry more about the voters that Trump has alienated and lost forever by saying and doing stupid things that reveal what a sociopath he is.

No, but what you characterize and "the extreme" anything clearly is measured against your own extremism so, yeah....the credibility is lacking....

My extremism? :lamo. I guess it looks that way to someone who's so far right you can't even see the center.

I have zero faith in the polsters in this matter, I intend to ignore them all till the election.

SIGNED:
HAWkEYE10
:gunsmilie

We'll see. lol

That's what they said about Obama. That he wasn't " that bad ", that we would survive. Truth is he and his policies and that disastrous piece of legislation called ObamaCare have had a tremendous impact on our economy and on our security.

But it's not just limited to the US. Export driven economies like Japan and China are highly dependent on the American economy. When American consumers stop spending, it causes worldwide economic consequences. We're a massive population of consumers and when we go down so does the rest of the world

If the GOP holds the US Senate, that will provide "breathing room" to rebuild the conservative movement. Trump is a bigger threat to the conservative movement than Clinton.

Trump is a Birther and his base are Birthers.....that makes him a creature of the right.

Lol....no there are PLENTY of real, substantial issues to criticize Obama on without going into some conspiracy nonsense. Obama and his signature legislation were basically persona non grata in the 2014 elections.

His own party knew he and ObamaCare were a huge liability to their chances of re-election or winning elections so they simply pretended neither existed. Did this strategy of ignoring Obama's failures help them ? Nope.....:lamo

The Republican Wave Sweeps the Midterm Elections - The Atlantic

Still not answering I see. Cotton being what you think he is is irreverent to whether or not Hillary mentioned the now deceased Iranian Scientist in Emails on her unsecured server. She either did or didn't so which one was it ?

Do you have a link to the email that Cotton is referring to?

Election Update: Clinton’s Post-Convention Bump Is Holding Steady | FiveThirtyEight

Clinton’s chances were buoyed by strong numbers in both national and state polling released this weekend:

A new ABC News/Washington Post national poll published on Sunday showed Clinton up 8 percentage points among registered voters. Clinton’s lead jumped 4 points compared to the previous ABC News/Washington survey, conducted before the conventions.
A Morning Consult poll, also published Sunday, also found Clinton up 8 points among registered voters. Clinton was up 5 percentage points in the same poll last weekend, conducted after both conventions. That is, Clinton’s post-convention surge has continued in Morning Consult’s polling.
Two national tracking polls which have generally shown good numbers for Trump also found Clinton building or holding onto her post-convention bounce. Clinton led by 1 percentage point in the latest USC Dornsife/LA Times survey, and by 6 points in the CVOTER International poll — both matching her largest leads from those pollsters.

LOL.

Never stop being you, Fenton.

Lol....no there are PLENTY of real, substantial issues to criticize Obama on without going into some conspiracy nonsense. Obama and his signature legislation were basically persona non grata in the 2014 elections.

His own party knew he and ObamaCare were a huge liability to their chances of re-election or winning elections so they simply pretended neither existed. Did this strategy of ignoring Obama's failures help them ? Nope.....:lamo

The Republican Wave Sweeps the Midterm Elections - The Atlantic

And yet....Obama was re-elected.

My response was to SDET claiming that "Trump is NOT a creature of the right." There is no doubt that Trump is a creature of the right wing base...the Birthers.

If the GOP holds the US Senate, that will provide "breathing room" to rebuild the conservative movement. Trump is a bigger threat to the conservative movement than Clinton.

Clinton appointing two or more justices to the Supreme Court is a threat to us all. The Conservative ideology isn't going to go away or be altered just because Trump wins. Those who subscribe to it do so based on a set of principles and ideals and truths that are far greater than just one personality.

I've always said the Conservatives use truth to form their ideology and Liberals use their ideology to form the truth. To them truth is bendable, malleable and even expendable, their core beliefs are set ins stone.

He admitted to being interrogated by the CIA- he went back voluntarily. Foolish move

Iran nuclear scientist in U.S. spy mystery reportedly executed - World - CBC News

Shahram Amiri vanished in 2009 while on a religious pilgrimage to Muslim holy sites in Saudi Arabia, only to reappear a year later in a series of online videos filmed in the U.S. He then walked into the Iranian interests section at the Pakistani Embassy in Washington and demanded to be sent home.

In interviews, Amiri described being kidnapped and held against his will by Saudi and American spies, while U.S. officials said he was to receive millions of dollars for his help in understanding Iran's contested nuclear program. He was hanged the same week as Tehran executed a group of militants, a year after his country agreed to a landmark accord to limit uranium enrichment in exchange for the lifting of economic sanctions.

And yet....Obama was re-elected.

My response was to SDET claiming that "Trump is NOT a creature of the right." There is no doubt that Trump is a creature of the right wing base...the Birthers.

Yep he was, and the Democrats payed for it in 2014. His re-election should have helped them take back the House, add seats in the Senate and even turn my great State, the State of Texas Blue. But the GOP took back the Senate, added seats in the House and Texas added GOP seats to their State legislature. Not too mention the GOP Governorships that have been added since 2008 and that includes Blue States like Wisconsin and Michigan.

He's done more harm to the Democrat brand than almost any President preceding him and now Hillary's taking a crack at destroying the brand all together. The Democrats cant run on any of Obama's "successes ". They cant run on the economy, they cant run on ObamaCare and they sure cant run on his disastrous Foreign policy gaffes. This means they're purely relegated to divisive and toxic identity politics and pandering to win elections and that nonsense only appeals to so many people. The uniformed voters.

Back
Top Bottom