• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Nee Rule on TDS

You're posting on a thread about Bill Maher...

Thus far you have ASSUMED a host of information about me yet you have no clue who I am.

You have never met me, you don't know anyone I know, and you wouldn't know me if you passed me on the street but you have no problem what so ever making false claims against me.

Why? Because you are just another fake liberal that has nothing but hate for anything you don't approve of and you make fake claims because you are lacking in any skills or ability to defend yourself or your claims.

So thus far you have assumed

1. I Support Neo-Nazis
2. I support Murders
3. I support pedophiles
4. I am a Christian
5. I host Gun marches
6. I go to Neo-Nazi rallies
7. You know this considering the people I hang out with
8. I made a thread laughing about rape
9. And It won't be long before I abandon all my morals and christian values and support neo-nazis, corrupt rich guys, and pedophiles.

All this because I called you out about telling conservatives to suck a dick.

Would you like to add to your list of idiocy or are you good now?

By the way, thanks for the great signature piece. It explains a lot

All this because I called you out about telling conservatives to suck a dick.

Well it certainly seems to have triggered you. Do you need a safe space?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good for you. I don't know that I have met anyone disgusted by vagina so thanks for clearing that up.

The words in the post below seem to indicate differently.

If I was trying to defend idiots dancing in Vagina costumes that represent my party, I would be asking to change the conversation as well.

Guess you ran out of Vagina costume accolades to present. :lamo

One can never run out of accolades when it comes to vagina unless, of course, they are disgusted by them.

And, I sure as **** would go to a party where vagina costumes are the order of the day before attending an Orange Dick's political rally.

Re: New Rule on TDS

Naturally everyone on the right watching this video will not approve but you gotta admit Maher is the best Smackdown artist in the world. This is SmackDown taken to a high art

If you are a Trump sympathizer I dare you to watch it, all of it.

Here's a better video:

YouTube

The words in the post below seem to indicate differently.

One can never run out of accolades when it comes to vagina unless, of course, they are disgusted by them.

Whats more amazing is like most idiotic Liberals, you decided to drop the word costume so you could could be so clever in your response. But you continue to amaze everyone with your quick wit and amazing zinger skills. You must be the pride of your class.

And, I sure as **** would go to a party where vagina costumes are the order of the day before attending an Orange Dick's political rally.

Good for you, You're so brave.

Whats more amazing is like most idiotic Liberals, you decided to drop the word costume so you could could be so clever in your response. But you continue to amaze everyone with your quick wit and amazing zinger skills. You must be the pride of your class.

...... .. And again.......

Stepping in dog **** does usually make people mad. Best is to avoid doing it.

Coming from the party of Vagina costume marches, thats pretty funny.

Vagina? Give us an example of "leftist vagina costumes" commonly seen in public.
All I remember were pink ***** hats.

And yet theres no derangements when they said Obama is a monkey from Kenya or that Bush is a buffon and acts like a monkey or Bill Clinton is a sex fiend and a pedophile to name a few?
-snip-

I thought you lefties were against whataboutism.

As to your picture, you do know that the same person posted basically the exact same comparisons except with Obama as the subject. Pictures like that are not BDS or ODS or TDS., just a collection of an idiotic sense of humor. TDS is a condition that does not allow people to see the facts clearly.

And this is the face of the Democrat party? So adult.

And this is the face of the Republican (now Trump) party....so adult. :lol::roll:

.......again......

And yet theres no derangements when they said Obama is a monkey from Kenya or that Bush is a buffon and acts like a monkey or Bill Clinton is a sex fiend and a pedophile to name a few?
-snip-

I thought you lefties were against whataboutism.

As to your picture, you do know that the same person posted basically the exact same comparisons except with Obama as the subject. Pictures like that are not BDS or ODS or TDS., just a collection of an idiotic sense of humor. TDS is a condition that does not allow people to see the facts clearly.

Wow. Excellent proof of Maher's point.

Please explain this to me Trump supporters who are critical of Trump critics. (TDS) From the point of view of a Trump critic, I can accept an “elections have consequences” Trump, a republican who will do things I think are bad for working people and the environment, or make foolish mistakes in foreign policy, stuff we can argue over til the cows come home. But a conservative or republican doesn’t have to brag about abusing women, insult Mexicans, blacks, Muslims, keep running his businesses from the White House, support torture and suggest war crimes, offend our allies and praise dictators, and lie so often. So can you see how he might be different in our eyes than Reagan or the Bushes?

Stepping in dog **** does usually make people mad. Best is to avoid doing it.

Another magical quote from your repertoire of denigratory gestures i suppose? You have such a wonderful economy with the English language.

I love vaginas. God's words.

So now God said, I love Vaginas? Really? Thats amazing. Do you have that particular scripture or are you just speaking out of context as per usual.

So now God said, I love Vaginas? Really? Thats amazing. Do you have that particular scripture or are you just speaking out of context as per usual.

Whoosh went your post over the point.

I said they were god's words. I did not say they were the words of god. :roll:

Whoosh went your post over the point.

I said they were god's words. I did not say they were the words of god. :roll:

:lamo Ok, just what would be the difference.

I can't wait to hear this

Back
Top Bottom