• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Nee Rule on TDS

I'd take vagina costumes over gun marches and neo-nazis hate rallies. At least their hats are pink.

Except you didn't take vagina costumes over anything but loosing an election. So theres that.

Well this week is a climate march but I'm sure you don't wanna talk about that either.

If I was trying to defend idiots dancing in Vagina costumes that represent my party, I would be asking to change the conversation as well.

Guess you ran out of Vagina costume accolades to present. :lamo

If I was trying to defend idiots dancing in Vagina costumes that represent my party, I would be asking to change the conversation as well.

Freedom of speech. You defend neo-nazis, murderers, and pedophiles. I defend cosplayers, protesters, and activists. Different strokes

...and again....

I heard that Maher used to be funny. Is that true?

I heard the Right used to be sane. I know that can't be true.

Freedom of speech. You defend neo-nazis, murderers, and pedophiles. I defend cosplayers, protesters, and activists. Different strokes

And you just make stuff up because you ran out of excuses. You are free to provide me with anything where I defend such fowl individuals.

Go ahead, I'll wait right here if you have the ability.

(Waiting on the new excuse of you like Trump so you defend neo-nazis reply in 3.....2......1......)

Re: New Rule on TDS

...I am sure my peers can post videos and reports arguing both for and against Maher's commentary.

I simply found this one amusing. :shrug:

That was the funniest takeoff on Numnuts that I've heard.

Why can't you be honest with everyone, including yourself and drop your so called, 'liberal' portion of your political leaning?

I'd rather honor a vagina than a dick. But, I get it. Conservatives love Dick.

And you just make stuff up because you ran out of excuses. You are free to provide me with anything where I defend such fowl individuals.

Go ahead, I'll wait right here if you have the ability.

(Waiting on the new excuse of you like Trump so you defend neo-nazis reply in 3.....2......1......)

considering the people who you hang out with, and those who like your posts and the type of stuff you get into. It won't be long before you abandon all your morals and christian values and support neo-nazis, corrupt rich guys, and pedophiles.

In fact you made this thread and laughed about rape...so.... tick tock.

THis is what Dems prop up as a Credible Rape Accusation???????

I heard that Maher used to be funny. Is that true?

Kinda hurt eh ? Bill always did pull no punches, Republican or Dem.

I am pretty sure the TDS concept was birthed from Screaming at the sky rallies, Blocking traffic on interstates, Burning businesses, attacking conservatives in restaurants, Vagina costume marches, and safe spaces with coloring books and puppies for the enraged Democrat Adult children.

Actually it comes from Bush according to wikipedia.
The origin of the term is traced to political columnist and commentator Charles Krauthammer, a psychiatrist, who originally coined the phrase Bush derangement syndrome in 2003 during the presidency of George W. Bush. That "syndrome" was defined by Krauthammer as "the acute onset of paranoia in otherwise normal people in reaction to the policies, the presidency – nay – the very existence of George W. Bush."[5][6][7][8] The first use of the term 'Trump Derangement Syndrome' may have been by Esther Goldberg in an August 2015 op-ed in The American Spectator; she applied the term to "Ruling Class Republicans" who are dismissive or contemptuous of Trump.[9] Krauthammer, himself a harsh critic of Trump, later defined "Trump derangement syndrome" as a Trump-induced "general hysteria" among the chattering classes, producing an "inability to distinguish between legitimate policy differences and ... signs of psychic pathology" in the President's behavior.[8]

High levels of TDS result in that conclusion.

WOW!!!! I did not think his point could fly that high over anyones head!!!!

considering the people who you hang out with

Of which you have now clue

and those who like your posts and the type of stuff you get into.

Just like I said. You have nothing I ever posted about defending any of the groups you threw out there so you have to make wild assumptions. Kind of like what all Liberals do. You never have any evidence but you are quick to convict because you got your feewings hurt.

You ain't packin the gear to go toe to toe with me so you would be better off not embarrassing yourself any further. Stick with the dick sucking accusations. It suits you better.

It won't be long before you abandon all your morals and christian values and support neo-nazis, corrupt rich guys, and pedophiles.

Moe blah blah blah. You don't know if I'm a Christian but you again just come up with your Liberal assumption chart to make another useless accusation. When you can find a fact with two hands and a flashlight, give me a call. Your wasting my time.

In fact you made this thread and laughed about rape...so.... tick tock.

THis is what Dems prop up as a Credible Rape Accusation???????

For those who can score more than a 50 IQ, they would have read the actual post to find out I never laughed about rape but for the illiterate few who waste everyone time on these boards, this is the only kind of accusation you can make. Why, because you don't live in reality which is why you have to run to your normal trailer trash accusations and suck a Dick comments.

When you find something of value to discuss, let me know. Until then you are better off hanging out in the basement where your kind festers.

Just like I said. You have nothing I ever posted about defending any of the groups you threw out there so you have to make wild assumptions. Kind of like what all Liberals do. You never have any evidence but you are quick to convict because you got your feewings hurt.

You ain't packin the gear to go toe to toe with me so you would be better off not embarrassing yourself any further. Stick with the dick sucking accusations. It suits you better.

Moe blah blah blah. You don't know if I'm a Christian but you again just come up with your Liberal assumption chart to make another useless accusation. When you can find a fact with two hands and a flashlight, give me a call. Your wasting my time.

For those who can score more than a 50 IQ, they would have read the actual post to find out I never laughed about rape but for the illiterate few who waste everyone time on these boards, this is the only kind of accusation you can make. Why, because you don't live in reality which is why you have to run to your normal trailer trash accusations and suck a Dick comments.

When you find something of value to discuss, let me know. Until then you are better off hanging out in the basement where your kind festers.

Well nothing you typed disproved anything I said about the types of people Trump supporters are, so you fit right in with the people I mentioned before. You're just doubling down on denial, just like your support of Trump.

If you do a better job explaining why you aren't what we assume you are, perhaps we wouldn't accuse you of defending those types of people, but when you get triggered by Bill Maher and Vagina costumes, that pretty much tells me all I need to know.

....and again and again.....

You're actually proving Maher's point.

Eh, no, you guys are proving my point with comments like these:

buffoon in office ..... supported a traitor who puts murderous dictators on a pedestal
So what you're saying is that it's above your intelligence level. Got it. You didn't have to type how grade school kids are smarter than you that's basically saying the same thing twice.

Totally justified my decision, knowing full well what could be found, as indicated by the eloquent and expected reactions and the usual personal attack libs resort to when they have nothing else.

Thanks for the effort but, I really did not need exemplifications of what I already knew the case to be.

Eh, no, you guys are proving my point with comments like these:

buffoon in office ..... supported a traitor who puts murderous dictators on a pedestal
So what you're saying is that it's above your intelligence level. Got it. You didn't have to type how grade school kids are smarter than you that's basically saying the same thing twice.

Totally justified my decision, knowing full well what could be found, as indicated by the eloquent and expected reactions and the usual personal attack libs resort to when they have nothing else.

Thanks for the effort but, I really did not need exemplifications of what I already knew the case to be.

And yet theres no derangements when they said Obama is a monkey from Kenya or that Bush is a buffon and acts like a monkey or Bill Clinton is a sex fiend and a pedophile to name a few?

bushmonkey.jpg

Well nothing you typed disproved anything I said about the types of people Trump supporters are, so you fit right in with the people I mentioned before. You're just doubling down on denial, just like your support of Trump.

Maaaaabye it because you never said anything about Trump supporters. You can't even keep up with a post you made 5 minutes ago? You were making accusation against me.

considering the people who you hang out with, and those who like your posts and the type of stuff you get into. It won't be long before you abandon all your morals and christian values and support neo-nazis, corrupt rich guys, and pedophiles.

If you do a better job explaining why you aren't what we assume you are, perhaps we wouldn't accuse you of defending those types of people

Oh, this is rich. I need to explain to YOU why I am not what YOU assume I am, then YOU won't accuse me?

You know what, I am just going to let that asinine statement stand on its own. It really doesn't need any commentary from me. People with an IQ over 50 will understand it for who wrote it.

, but when you get triggered by Bill Maher and Vagina costumes, that pretty much tells me all I need to know.

Who said I ever watched Bill Maher. You just made that up. AGAIN. What does that tell you about yourself.

Naturally everyone on the right watching this video will not approve but you gotta admit Maher is the best Smackdown artist in the world. This is SmackDown taken to a high art

If you are a Trump sympathizer I dare you to watch it, all of it.

This sort of falls under a broader rule: whatever they make the most noise about is a thing they are more guilty of than anyone else.

Of course, that assumes the person claiming "TDS" actually believes it. Most of the time it's just another way to try to **** up an exchange.

Back
Top Bottom