• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Nee Rule on TDS

View attachment 67264305

Sorry but you are trying to go against human history. People since the dawn of time have obsessed against injustice, inhumanity, and bullies. If you want to change that then you need to change human nature.

Are you the kind of a person that would walk away from:

1) an old lady or a war hero getting verbally abused?
2) a child being ripped away from her mother?
3) an incompetent person making decisions that hurt you?
4) a person breaking the law or pushing others to break the law for their own personal benefit?
5) a person creating more problems than the ones being solved?

If you are such a person, then I understand where you are coming from. Nonetheless, most people by their human nature "automatically" react to those kinds of actions. This is not the media and this has nothing to do people, it is all Trump and the person he is.

I'll never understand this need for progressives to attack anyone who has a different opinion from themselves. Disagree with a progressive and you're not just wrong, you're a bad person who maybe walks away from var veterans being verbally abused or children being ripped from their mothers.

Go pester someone else, troll.

I'll never understand this need for progressives to attack anyone who has a different opinion from themselves. Disagree with a progressive and you're not just wrong, you're a bad person who maybe walks away from var veterans being verbally abused or children being ripped from their mothers.

Go pester someone else, troll.

and you are the kind of a person that can't see or can't agree with truth and reality. Nothing of what I stated in my post is an opinion. These are all things that Trump has done and you address them as "troll rantings" or media fake news. This is why debates with Trump supporters are impossible as fact and truth are constantly being replaced with blindness and fantasy.

You couldn't even address the facts, you had to attack in order to defend yourself. You are definitely a Trump cult member. Ignore, deflect and attack.

Last edited:
Re: New Rule on TDS

Yup I cannot wait to do this. They think we're the sore losers???? Oh boy... They ain't seen nothing yet.

Oooh I am so sure Biden is terrified!!

Oh someone is terrified enough to beg the Ukrainian President EIGHT times to open an investigation his own prosecuters have stated there was no wrong doing by the Bidens.

NO DO OVERS !!

Lets see the IG whistleblower complaint, it NEEDS to be turned over to Congress, its the law.

Only high levels of TDS would think Maher's comments hit anything out of the ballpark.

One hacks comments can't erase over 3 years of irrefutable evidence...

WOW!!!! Maher really was spot on and your post proves it clearly.

WOW!!!! Maher really was spot on and your post proves it clearly.

LOL

TDS has been witnessed to cause delusional thoughts and dreams to be transformed into new kinds of alternate realities.

More specifically, in many cases, it appears to cause it's most acute sufferers to pledge fealty to personalities that at best, are just entertainers looking for ratings.

LOL

TDS has been witnessed to cause delusional thoughts and dreams to be transformed into new kinds of alternate realities.

More specifically, in many cases, it appears to cause it's most acute sufferers to pledge fealty to personalities that at best, are just entertainers looking for ratings.

Oh I get it, you mean Trump Dick Sucking! I don't know how you continue to do it though since it's so tiny.

I’m not surprised you didn’t get it. And now, I’m not surprised you’re letting all of us know you still don’t get it.

Suuuuure,

First you said God loves vaginas. I asked you to provide me with that scripture. You couldn't

Then you said, I said they were god's words. I did not say they were the words of god.

I have asked 3 times to show me the difference.

Why don't you enlighten us with your answer instead of all the gibberish. Or can you?

Last edited:

LOL

With every ever more desperate post all you do is affirm Mahers observation. :)

Please post more.

Says the guy who fantasizes about pleasuring the President.

No I fantasize that's what you are doing, b/c otherwise I have no reason why you continue to defend the ignoramus.

No I fantasize that's what you are doing, b/c otherwise I have no reason why you continue to defend the ignoramus.

Trying to deny you're fantasizing about the President's willy is not going to work. That it's on your mind is rather creepy, but who am I to judge?

Trying to deny you're fantasizing about the President's willy is not going to work. That it's on your mind is rather creepy, but who am I to judge?

The only people fantasizing about Trump are the dick suckers still supporting him. The rest of us see the Donald for who he is: a con man, disloyal to the country. And, we're laughing at the TDS crowd with their lips wrapped around his member.

The only people fantasizing about Trump are the dick suckers still supporting him. The rest of us see the Donald for who he is: a con man, disloyal to the country. And, we're laughing at the TDS crowd with their lips wrapped around his member.

Thanks for sharing. Don't forget to stock up on paper towels. Or perhaps you're the type who can clean up without them.

I'm moving on from this really lame BS.

No one grounded in reality could possibly not see Trump for who he is. Although not see and Trump do go hand in hand.

Thanks for sharing. Don't forget to stock up on paper towels. Or perhaps you're the type who can clean up without them.

I'm moving on from this really lame BS.

I'm calling it as it is. No one with even one foot rooted firmly on the ground could possibly miss seeing Trump for who he really is.

and I can note that your arguments are moronic and further note that the TDS crowd claims anyone who doesn't rabidly hate Trump must have their head up his ass.

I hope he wins again for several reasons-the biggest one will be watching the TDS crowd mimic the Martians who were exposed to country music in "MARS ATTACKS"

Actually, it was yodeling, but it will be fun to watch either way.

Truth hurts doesn't it? Trump supporters have a habit of running away from it..........like you have done.

Interesting how when one chooses not to engage in your libs nonsense they are accused by you of "running away" as if scared of your nonsense. As I stated before I knew the obvious gist of it and judging from the replies I was correct then and by the continuing replies of this ilk, I am still correct on the decision not to waste time reading something that starts with an "I dare you' if you are a Trump supporter. You guys really do not need to keep proving my decision but, if that floats your boat go for it.

Funny, Then why do you post so much about Trump?

(In case you have forgotten. I am not a Trump supporter. I find it entertaining reading some of the negative posts about Trump).

Funny, Then why do you post so much about Trump?

(In case you have forgotten. I am not a Trump supporter. I find it entertaining reading some of the negative posts about Trump).

Unfortunately, everything I post about Trump is true. And, that includes posts about all the people who claim to not support him but voted for him anyway.

Unfortunately, everything I post about Trump is true. And, that includes posts about all the people who claim to not support him but voted for him anyway.

You did not answer the question that was asked (typical).
By not answering you concede that you are hooked/fascinated by Trump.

You did not answer the question that was asked (typical).
By not answering you concede that you are hooked/fascinated by Trump.

I've always been attracted to studying criminals, especially those with a merry band of men calling him the Chosen One.

Interesting how when one chooses not to engage in your libs nonsense they are accused by you of "running away" as if scared of your nonsense. As I stated before I knew the obvious gist of it and judging from the replies I was correct then and by the continuing replies of this ilk, I am still correct on the decision not to waste time reading something that starts with an "I dare you' if you are a Trump supporter. You guys really do not need to keep proving my decision but, if that floats your boat go for it.

I don't know why you are butting in on this conversation that is not with you. Nonetheless, I will answer your question. When you attack the media and say it is fake truths when facts are clearly evident that Trump has done the deeds and then not address the proof provided by me and call me a troll and run away, you are in "effect" running away.

I was not providing "nonsense" given that mine were not opinions but facts. If you can disprove them as facts then do so. Otherwise, your post is just another example of Trump supporters blindness and fantasy living and answering by attacking the poster.

Can't deal with facts, can you?

Back
Top Bottom