• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Military Sours on Trump

We’ll need to see your birth certificate then.
You aren’t smart enough to win this discussion, superiorman.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not smart enough? You are the one who can't go back to a post that you already visited and read what was edited. :lol:

Not smart enough? You are the one who can't go back to a post that you already visited and read what was edited. :lol:

Why would I go back to see your correction? It’s YOUR responsibility to convey the facts, not mine to figure out what you meant.

Why would I go back to see your correction? It’s YOUR responsibility to convey the facts, not mine to figure out what you meant.

Which is why I made the correction and told you about it.

WOW... :lol:

Wrong, you want a democracy then stop being a lazy ass and get out to vote!! Mail in ballots are just another attempt by your party to steal an election

Mail in ballots have been working fine, for years, for the military and Comrade Trump.

I got no problem with it. However, I will vote in-person so I can get my little "I voted" sticker and the voting station is within walking distance.

Mail-in/Absentee - tomato/to-mah-toe. That's just a nit-pick argument as far as I'm concerned.

Since on 1 in 4 Americans (25%) identify as republican and they are outnumbered by Americans identifying as democrat (31%) by 6 points, coupled with the fact that 40% of Americans identify as independent (and Trump shows to have a minority approval rating from Independents,) it makes perfect sense that the Republicans want to minimize the vote count as much as they possibly can. Still, unless they can get ALL the republicans to come out and vote while they do their best to suppress the vote in democrat regions, the percentages, I believe, will pretty much remain the same regardless of the total number of people that vote.

It's a given the republicans will not have an overall majority of votes. Those days are gone. All they can do is play the EC strategy. But that strategy has worked well for the last 2 republicans elected president.

I am reminded of Iraq and the Shia vs. Sunni, when the minority was the ruling class over the majority, and all the problems that caused them.

I don't think Americans would feel much different when the minority has ruling power over the majority, such as it is now. We can thank the EC for that.

So, to all concerned, please don't come at me defending the idea of the minority ruling the majority or actively work to suppress voting, (ie: objections to mail-in voting, etc.,) and, at the same time use words like "democracy." The republicans don't give a **** about democracy. They just want power and they intend to get as much of it as they can by any means necessary.

Vote people. We will need a landslide to overcome the EC. Don't let the Republicans (the minority) be the ruling class over the majority. Get off your ass and vote. Lick the stamp and put the envelope in the mail if you're too lazy to go to the polls. With 92 million Americans not even voting, I do have to wonder how many of them are even too lazy to lick the stamp.

Exactly the same thing when Ol’Joe orders them.

Sorry man. That "what-if" fear tactic doesn't phase me. It only appears to work on Trumptards. They eat that **** up like candy.

We don't know what Joe will do. But we DO know what Trump is doing. He's ****ing the country up. Just like everything else he has ****ed up during his entire lifetime. That is the here and now. Blame it on Biden if you must but I will simply interpret that as just more Trumptard brain-mush. Trump has to go

Sorry man. That "what-if" fear tactic doesn't phase me. It only appears to work on Trumptards. They eat that **** up like candy.

We don't know what Joe will do. But we DO know what Trump is doing. He's ****ing the country up. Just like everything else he has ****ed up during his entire lifetime. That is the here and now. Blame it on Biden if you must but I will simply interpret that as just more Trumptard brain-mush. Trump has to go

Sorry, man we DO know what the troops will do when either of them issues such an order. Why did you think you needed to bash Trump? Your liberal wimp won’t do anything different.

Not a chance. You have sullied every Marine I ever met with you posts. Apologize to them.

I wasn't a marine. I was army. What are you on about?

Back
Top Bottom