• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Military Sours on Trump

You don’t even have the strength of character to claim your service in your profile, so I took a shot (based on your anti-military stance) that you never served. You say you do, but that doesn’t change your stance, or your erroneous opinions. You clearly were exposed to the truth, but apparently failed to grasp it.
I’m not running anywhere unless it’s toward the battle. Been there, done that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You don't know anytihng about me personally so why do you feel the need to pretend you do? You seem to be infatutuated with me on the personal level Why is that?

And of course you are running away from repsonsibility of your false accusations. I called that one.

You don't know anytihng about me personally so why do you feel the need to pretend you do? You seem to be infatutuated with me on the personal level Why is that?

And of course you are running away from repsonsibility of your false accusations. I called that one.

If you think “you called” anything you are advertising just how wrong you are. There was no false accusation, and I explained how I figured you out.

Trump is bringing the troops home, and stateside sucks. “Join the Army and see Fort Jackson”.... ahh... no.

From what I've read, the number of troops overseas has stayed roughly constant. For example, the troops leaving Germany are being moved to Poland.

What is rather sad is that you continue to ignore the violence in the cities and the actual results generated for our military promoting anti Trump rhetoric none of which shows any support for Biden.

I live in Seattle. Believe it or not, it's peaceful and beautiful. Not the scorched wreck painted by Fox and Trump.

Biden has more support in the military than Trump does.

MilitaryElection.jpg

We know everything that you felt was important enough to put in your profile, superiorman. (Which tells us all we need to know)

Ballots would get mailed to all registered voters. This is what actually scares trump about it...

Trump says Republicans would ‘never’ be elected again if it was easier to vote

Donald Trump admitted on Monday that making it easier to vote in America would hurt the Republican party.

The president made the comments as he dismissed a Democratic-led push for reforms such as vote-by-mail, same-day registration and early voting as states seek to safely run elections amid the Covid-19 pandemic. Democrats had proposed the measures as part of the coronavirus stimulus. They ultimately were not included in the $2.2tn final package, which included only $400m to states to help them run elections.

“The things they had in there were crazy. They had things, levels of voting that if you’d ever agreed to it, you’d never have a Republican elected in this country again,” Trump said during an appearance on Fox & Friends.​

This is another one of those times where he accidentally says the republican agenda quiet part out loud.

Wrong, you want a democracy then stop being a lazy ass and get out to vote!! Mail in ballots are just another attempt by your party to steal an election

If you think “you called” anything you are advertising just how wrong you are. There was no false accusation, and I explained how I figured you out.

Are you saying I never served then?

I live in Seattle. Believe it or not, it's peaceful and beautiful. Not the scorched wreck painted by Fox and Trump.

Biden has more support in the military than Trump does.

View attachment 67293696

LOL, so there you have it, bringing the troops home doesn't seem to be of interest to people serving in Germany and other parts of the world. Thanks for showing that you really don't care about foreign policy and putting american first. How many Military personnel were surveyed and how many refused the survey?

We know everything that you felt was important enough to put in your profile, superiorman. (Which tells us all we need to know)

I don't go on full display on the interwebz so... no you don't know me. And who is this "We" you are talking about? Now you think you speek for more than yourself. How arrogant of you.

No, you did, in your profile.

I also never said I was born in my profile. So do you think I don't exist now?

Last edited:
I don't go on full display on the interwebz so... no you don't know me. And who is this "We" you are talking about? Now you think you speek for more than yourself. How arrogant of you.

Says the dude who calls himself “superiorman”.
If you want to continue to spout about your military “skills”, you should be forthright in giving your readers (the WE I reference) some background as to why you have facts to back your opinions.

You don’t even have the strength of character to claim your service in your profile, so I took a shot (based on your anti-military stance) that you never served. You say you do, but that doesn’t change your stance, or your erroneous opinions. You clearly were exposed to the truth, but apparently failed to grasp it.
I’m not running anywhere unless it’s toward the battle. Been there, done that.

Did you serve?

I'm curious what the military will do when Trump orders them to turn their guns on their neighbors, friends and family.

Did you serve?

It's in his profile that he's a veteran. And an internet profile in a random forum is more accurate and reliable than a DD-214. :lol:

Last edited:
I also never said I was born in my profile. So do you think I don't exist now?

No. Just as I surmised your military expertise was lacking, I was able to guess that since you were still posting you had probably been born, and therefore exist. Was I wrong in either case?

Nope. It's not in his profile and as he has put it, if it's not in your profile then it never happened. :lol:

What does veteran mean to you?

Should I wait for your apology?

What does veteran mean to you?

Should I wait for your apology?

Go back and read my correction.

No. Just as I surmised your military expertise was lacking, I was able to guess that since you were still posting you had probably been born, and therefore exist. Was I wrong in either case?

You surmised wrong about my military service. And of course you still won't apologize. :lol:

You surmised wrong about my military service. And of course you still won't apologize. :lol:

No, you failed to establish your bonafides, so no apology is appropriate.

I'm curious what the military will do when Trump orders them to turn their guns on their neighbors, friends and family.

Exactly the same thing when Ol’Joe orders them.

It's in his profile that he's a veteran. And an internet profile in a random forum is more accurate and reliable than a DD-214. :lol:

We’ll need to see your birth certificate then.
You aren’t smart enough to win this discussion, superiorman.

Back
Top Bottom