• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Media Freaks When Donald Trump Jokes About the Second Amendment,....

Really? And yet the SS charged with protecting candidates let a known terrorist sit behind Clinton waiving a tiny flag for a country he hates. Not a lot of faith in their ability to react to the obvious.

It's over. Say whatever you want, but Trump has finally imploded. Bye-bye Donald.

Not especially. Why?

That McCarthy was right trope is her schtick. IIRC, for every hundred guys that moron accused, there was one commie. I'd have better odds pointing at black men on the street and yelling, "Drug Dealer!"

Not exactly a genius was that man.

That McCarthy was right trope is her schtick. IIRC, for every hundred guys that moron accused, there was one commie. I'd have better odds pointing at black men on the street and yelling, "Drug Dealer!"

Not exactly a genius was that man.

Yeah right. Just look at the state of the Democrat party today. They might as well call themselves the communist party.

Last edited:
Yeah right. Just look at the state of the Democrat party today. They might as well call themselves the communist party.

lol...yeah, right. Kind of how the GOP is the Nazi Party.

Hey! Kinda back on track, did everybody see that the NY Post called on little boy Trump / The Assasinator in Chief to pack it in? Sure, it WAS the NY Post, but still....I sense the beginning of a tidal wave. Or something.

Trump must go: Hinting at assassination is too much, even for him - NY Daily News

Edit: And, of course, by "pack it in" I didn't mean, you know, be killed or anything.

Trump Is In Fourth Place Among Black Voters | FiveThirtyEight

Fourth!

That took effort, I am sure.

lol...yeah, right. Kind of how the GOP is the Nazi Party.

Except that they're not. In fact, there's very little difference between establishment repubs, and dems.

Except that they're not. In fact, there's very little difference between establishment repubs, and dems.

:lol: except for one party being 98% white, you mean.

No he wasn't joking and he's right those that value their 2nd amendment rights will vote against her.

To make up BS that he means kill her is laughably absurd.

Neither will uphold our rights and the reality is that Trump has already lost and is slipping quickly, after the first debate I doubt anyone but the faithful fans will be willing to back him. So prepare yourself, hard days are coming for the 2nd, I am totally against it but if one prepares the impact will be far less and one day it will get returned.

He is suggesting it, and it is another sign of an immature brat, but then again that is Trump.

Neither will uphold our rights and the reality is that Trump has already lost and is slipping quickly, after the first debate I doubt anyone but the faithful fans will be willing to back him. So prepare yourself, hard days are coming for the 2nd, I am totally against it but if one prepares the impact will be far less and one day it will get returned.

He is suggesting it, and it is another sign of an immature brat, but then again that is Trump.

I dont think its over yet but if Hillary wins I wont be upset in the slightest if something were to cut her presidency short. I can think of no one more dispicable.

I dont think its over yet but if Hillary wins I wont be upset in the slightest if something were to cut her presidency short. I can think of no one more dispicable.

Unfortunately one of them will win, unless .....................America, are you listening????

No, you didn't "clarify" your statement. You had to "correct" your statement, because your statement that was a "known terrorist" was not true.

There are people who walk around wearing Charles Manson shirts, and thinking he got a raw deal, and sympathizing with him because he's still in jail. That does now make them murderers nor does it make them sympathetic to the act of murder.

If someone has concrete evidence that this man is involved with groups who are committing acts of terrorism, and he may be, he's right now just a man whose son went on a murderous rampage and killed 50 innocent people with a gun.
Agreed but it certainly was in poor taste to give him a prime seat like he got at her rally. You dont just end up by happenstance that close to her. Someone seated him there.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Actually the statement was kind of open ended. I thought the same thing as you did. I was also thinking he was reaching out to the tea-party and the independents who believe in the constitution. By leaving it open and ambiguous challenging them to do something. I think he was attempting to acquire their support and vote.

But just as the glass is half full you will have those who see it as half empty.

The sick would twist it in their demented minds to mean something evil and illegal. Just the same way as they always see or bring race into every issue.
For me the well was already poisoned before the first time i heard him say it so i really do not know which way i would of taken it before i heard people say it was a call to assasinate.

It was an open ended statement as you said. I tend to think it was trumps sense of humor coming through. I think he was ribbing his audience in a light hearted way. I think its being overblown like everything else he says.

I find the fale.outrage laughable considering this is coming from people that unless you can pin down clinton and obama with a smoking gun in their hand that we all mist assume they are innocent no matter how much circumstanial evidence points otherwise. Yet somehow with trump we dont need to meet that butden of proof because we all know what trump meant even if he did not directly say it. When they hold their own to that same standard i will take them seriously.

Truth is they are just throwing anything and everything they can to posion peoples perception of him. Say rnough bad stuff often enough and it does not matter if its true. People will begin to believe it

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

If you believe Drudge, she's on her last legs and only months away from hospice. President Kaine may be more of a reality than you think...not that I believe anything I see on Drudge.

He definitely wasn't saying kill her. But, the context of his dumbass remark was clearly after she is elected. Saying the 2nd Amendment people may have some say then is clearly inferring, "You can always shoot her."

He's dissing 2A people, btw, by tying them to violence. I'd be pissed if I were a big gun rights advocate. His remark harms law abiding gun owners--he's sort of implying they are prone to violence and a bit nuts. But, IMO, to see that you have to look for it. No one who respects gun owners would ever say something like that.

Paul Ryan says the comment was "a joke gone bad" which should extrapolate to Donald Trump is the Republican Party gone bad. With supposed leaders like Paul Ryan looking the other way it could hardly be worse.

Hey! Kinda back on track, did everybody see that the NY Post called on little boy Trump / The Assasinator in Chief to pack it in? Sure, it WAS the NY Post, but still....I sense the beginning of a tidal wave. Or something.

Trump must go: Hinting at assassination is too much, even for him - NY Daily News

Edit: And, of course, by "pack it in" I didn't mean, you know, be killed or anything.

That's the Daily News, not the Post. The DN is very liberal. Not at all noteworthy coming from them, although I agree with every word.

....Stays Silent When HIS Life Is Threatened

The lamestream media cartel is FREAKING OUT that Donald Trump made a casual joke about Second Amendment unity during a campaign rally on Tuesday.

Media elit-o-crats insisted that Trump was calling on Hillary Clinton to be assassinated if she’s elected so she can’t nominate anti-Second Amendment liberal justices to the Supreme Court.

The media was too blind to realize that Trump was actually talking about the Constitutional “power of unification,” as his campaign clearly clarified.
Media Freaks When Donald Trump Jokes About Gun Unity, Stays Silent When HIS Life Is Threatened | Heat Street

Hey Mickey... where was your outrage when conservatives freaked out about Obama's joke about a third term? Like I said... only "R's" matter to you. No objectivity.

Only to extreme conservatives.

I'm not the least bit confused and I don't have any drool in my eyes. They are clear and wide open.

Once again, the citizens of the USA, are faced with one of two unspectacular choices....for me that means one thing. !

I completely support your right to make stupid posts, constantly. But don't make them so stupid that I lose IQ points reading them. The choices in November, your ignorant support for and adoration of an incompetent moron, and your inability to think clearly have nothing to do with countryboy (a poster) not knowing that moot (another poster) was quoting Donald Trump (your hero and sheep herder). Now will you stop embarrassing yourself and go away? Please?

He definitely wasn't saying kill her. But, the context of his dumbass remark was clearly after she is elected. Saying the 2nd Amendment people may have some say then is clearly inferring, "You can always shoot her."

He's dissing 2A people, btw, by tying them to violence. I'd be pissed if I were a big gun rights advocate. His remark harms law abiding gun owners--he's sort of implying they are prone to violence and a bit nuts. But, IMO, to see that you have to look for it. No one who respects gun owners would ever say something like that.

I agree.

While Liberal Leaning I am one of those 2nd A guys that owns guns and yes you are correct it is insulting to imply that because we believe in our rights that we would assassinate a politician, simply because, he lost an election to them, oh I mean because they could select SC justices, silly me what was I thinking.

Back
Top Bottom