• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Media Freaks When Donald Trump Jokes About the Second Amendment,....

....Stays Silent When HIS Life Is Threatened

The lamestream media cartel is FREAKING OUT that Donald Trump made a casual joke about Second Amendment unity during a campaign rally on Tuesday.

Media elit-o-crats insisted that Trump was calling on Hillary Clinton to be assassinated if she’s elected so she can’t nominate anti-Second Amendment liberal justices to the Supreme Court.

The media was too blind to realize that Trump was actually talking about the Constitutional “power of unification,” as his campaign clearly clarified.
Media Freaks When Donald Trump Jokes About Gun Unity, Stays Silent When HIS Life Is Threatened | Heat Street

That would be the joke when nobody laughed.

No, you didn't "clarify" your statement. You had to "correct" your statement, because your statement that was a "known terrorist" was not true.

There are people who walk around wearing Charles Manson shirts, and thinking he got a raw deal, and sympathizing with him because he's still in jail. That does now make them murderers nor does it make them sympathetic to the act of murder.

If someone has concrete evidence that this man is involved with groups who are committing acts of terrorism, and he may be, he's right now just a man whose son went on a murderous rampage and killed 50 innocent people with a gun.

Thank you for being so gracious.

Except that Trump didn't do that. It's just what you've been instructed to think he said.

I don't believe he's advocating that Clinton be assassinated. I also don't buy his explanation he was talking about power at the ballot box because he was talking about a point after Clinton was elected and denying her re-election is a closing the bar done once the horse is gone situation.

The real issue is that Trump continues to show that he cannot self censor, he cannot or will not consider his words before he says them. His base might think that's a good thing in a President but it is not. If he's elected and continues to spew the nonsense he spews now is Presidency will grind to a halt.

So what are the "second amendment people" going to do if Trump doesn't win?

Who are "the second amendment people"? People who believe in the Constitution? .

No he wasn't joking and he's right those that value their 2nd amendment rights will vote against her.

To make up BS that he means kill her is laughably absurd.

He needs to pick better supporters to sit behind him on camera. Because a bunch of them don't share your "it was all about voting against her" opinion. That's why they flinched, grimaced, and then laughed when he said those stupid lines.

I wonder what "I don't know...." meant at the end of this "vote against her message". He doesn't really know if they should vote against her?

As a former director of the CIA pointed out, if someone else had said that at an event, he'd be in the back of a police wagon being interrogated by the Secret Service.

What utter nonsense. I assume this is the same commie POS that recently endorsed Hillary?

So what are the "second amendment people" going to do if Trump doesn't win?

Do what we always do. Continue to fight for our rights and freedom. We believe in our rights.

One would think that a lot of what Trump says is a joke and shouldnt be taken seriously, but then again he is serious about most of those things...

calling for your opponent to be assassinated is politically incorrect

Unless you are JFK and you want to assassinate Castro. I keep forgetting it is OK when the left wants to assassinate world leaders.

Unless you are JFK and you want to assassinate Castro. I keep forgetting it is OK when the left wants to assassinate world leaders.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/08/1...ous-wink-wink-to-second-amendment-people.html

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is how Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin got assassinated.

His right-wing opponents just kept delegitimizing him as a “traitor” and “a Nazi” for wanting to make peace with the Palestinians and give back part of the Land of Israel. Of course, all is fair in politics, right? And they had God on their side, right? They weren’t actually telling anyone to assassinate Rabin. That would be horrible.

But there are always people down the line who don’t hear the caveats. They just hear the big message: The man is illegitimate, the man is a threat to the nation, the man is the equivalent of a Nazi war criminal. Well, you know what we do with people like that, don’t you? We kill them.

And that’s what the Jewish extremist Yigal Amir did to Rabin. Why not? He thought he had permission from a whole segment of Israel’s political class.

If Trump meant to incite violence, he should be in jail. If this was an accident—if Trump doesn’t understand the danger he loaded into his language; if he doesn’t know how to measure his words—he should not be president

She was quoting Trump.

“If she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks. Although the Second Amendment people — maybe there is, I don’t know.”

"

Oh okay, my bad. I didn't realize.

This just goes to show the liberal mindset, Trump obviously meant that people that support the 2nd will vote against Hillary to keep her from appointing a gun grabber SC Justice, but to a liberal anyone that supports the 2nd is a mass murderer and Trump wants Hillary assassinated.

Actually the statement was kind of open ended. I thought the same thing as you did. I was also thinking he was reaching out to the tea-party and the independents who believe in the constitution. By leaving it open and ambiguous challenging them to do something. I think he was attempting to acquire their support and vote.

But just as the glass is half full you will have those who see it as half empty.

The sick would twist it in their demented minds to mean something evil and illegal. Just the same way as they always see or bring race into every issue.

....Stays Silent When HIS Life Is Threatened

The lamestream media cartel is FREAKING OUT that Donald Trump made a casual joke about Second Amendment unity during a campaign rally on Tuesday.

Media elit-o-crats insisted that Trump was calling on Hillary Clinton to be assassinated if she’s elected so she can’t nominate anti-Second Amendment liberal justices to the Supreme Court.

The media was too blind to realize that Trump was actually talking about the Constitutional “power of unification,” as his campaign clearly clarified.
Media Freaks When Donald Trump Jokes About Gun Unity, Stays Silent When HIS Life Is Threatened | Heat Street

It was a poor joke at best. Just another reason to vote against the unfit to be president donny.

Only in right wing fairy land is wanting to assassinate Castro in the 1960's the same as wanting to assassinate Clinton in 2016.:doh

She was quoting Trump.

“If she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks.

Fact. If she gets elected she will pick the judges.

Although the Second Amendment people — maybe there is, I don’t know.”

I am a second amendment person. What can I do? I know. Vote for Trump so she don't get to pick.

Of course a psychopath might come up with another answer. Oh well.

She was quoting Trump.

“If she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks. Although the Second Amendment people — maybe there is, I don’t know.”

"

Ya...so?

Do what we always do. Continue to fight for our rights and freedom. We believe in our rights.

Exactly.

One would think that a lot of what Trump says is a joke and shouldnt be taken seriously, but then again he is serious about most of those things...

He is, things that the Democrats are VERY weak on! Go Trump!

And that is only one example of Demos and assassination.

Joke...joke....joke....wink away!

If Trump meant to incite violence, he should be in jail. If this was an accident—if Trump doesn’t understand the danger he loaded into his language; if he doesn’t know how to measure his words—he should not be president

BS. Go rag on all the crooked Hillary stuff first!

It is OK for the left to joke about killing but not the right. Typical double standards. I think the people who do that are refereed to as bigots.

Agreed! And we see it right here in this thread!

Since liberals don't have a sense of humor....I get it.

Did you see the guy behind him when the dopey don made the "joke"? He was like WHAT did that moron just say? I guess cons don't have much of a sense of humor either.

Back
Top Bottom