• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Media Freaks When Donald Trump Jokes About the Second Amendment,....

That's the Daily News, not the Post. The DN is very liberal. Not at all noteworthy coming from them, although I agree with every word.

Holy ****! I obviously missed an important detail there. :doh And it also should be clear I'm not from NYC. Thanks!

Recent article in Forbes....

Hillary WILL INDEED attempt to rescind or nullify the 2nd Amendment through the Supreme Court. She is already on record having said so.
However, in an attempt not to lose support, her campaign is doing everything possible to cover the fact and keep it quiet for now.

Make no mistake. No matter what the naysayers would like you to believe, a Hillary presidency will see unprecedented damage to the Constitutional rights of Americans. Especially the 2nd Amendment.

And those she selects for her cabinet and prominent government positions will be MORE THAN HAPPY to attempt to enforce those un-Constitutional edicts from the throne.

Forbes Welcome

Lib definition of "extreme conservative" = average patriotic American.

Conservative definition of a liberal: anyone who disagrees with me or proves me wrong.

Back
Top Bottom