• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Media Freaks When Donald Trump Jokes About the Second Amendment,....

Actually the statement was kind of open ended. I thought the same thing as you did. I was also thinking he was reaching out to the tea-party and the independents who believe in the constitution. By leaving it open and ambiguous challenging them to do something. I think he was attempting to acquire their support and vote.

But just as the glass is half full you will have those who see it as half empty.

The sick would twist it in their demented minds to mean something evil and illegal. Just the same way as they always see or bring race into every issue.

ABSOLUTELY! Spot On! :applaud

Since liberals don't have a sense of humor....I get it.

Those humorless Secret Service fellows issued a statement that they had taken note of the comment.

Ya...so?

Exactly.

He is, things that the Democrats are VERY weak on! Go Trump!

And that is only one example of Demos and assassination.

Joke...joke....joke....wink away!

BS. Go rag on all the crooked Hillary stuff first!

Agreed! And we see it right here in this thread!

If you are defending trumps statement as a joke, be prepared if the punchline is anything but funny.

All it would take is for one deranged person to interpret trumps statement as a call to commit violence.

Only in right wing fairy land is wanting to assassinate Castro in the 1960's the same as wanting to assassinate Clinton in 2016.:doh

The difference is JFK did order an assignation.

Trump has not. Trump is merely the victim of people with sick minds misinterpreting what he means.

Only in right wing fairy land is wanting to assassinate Castro in the 1960's the same as wanting to assassinate Clinton in 2016.:doh

No one is talking about assassinating Clinton.....except Lefty Loons including the MSM! :screwy

Fact. If she gets elected she will pick the judges.

I am a second amendment person. What can I do? I know. Vote for Trump so she don't get to pick.

Of course a psychopath might come up with another answer. Oh well.

Me too and I fully agree.

Did you see the guy behind him when the dopey don made the "joke"? He was like WHAT did that moron just say? I guess cons don't have much of a sense of humor either.

Ohhh, he has a sense of humor and couldn't believe Trump had the balls to say it! He was laughing and so was his wife!

They LIKED it! ;)

The difference is JFK did order an assignation.

Trump has not. Trump is merely the victim of people with sick minds misinterpreting what he means.

It amazing how trumpsters can rationalize every piece dreck that comes out if the morons mouth.

Fact. If she gets elected she will pick the judges.

I am a second amendment person. What can I do? I know. Vote for Trump so she don't get to pick.

Of course a psychopath might come up with another answer. Oh well.

Wait - the President of the United States gets to nominate SCOTUS judges? And here we all are saying they get chosen like the contestants on Survivor, and we citizens vote them off the island until only one is left. Good thing you came along to tell us the President nominates the judges. Whew.

Countryboy didn't know why Moot used the term "Second Amendment People", and I explained it to him, and you, for some odd reason, just quoted my explanation to him and derped a typical Trumpkin post. Clear the Trump drool out of your eyes and you won't get so confused.

It amazing how trumpsters can rationalize every piece dreck that comes out if the morons mouth.

They have to, otherwise their skewed reality will come crashing down around them.

Pure cult behavior.

No one is talking about assassinating Clinton.....except Lefty Loons including the MSM! :screwy

If you are going to comment on others conversations at least get the context correct. Pipewrench said "I keep forgetting it is OK when the left wants to assassinate world leaders." meaning when cons want to assassinate its bad. And of course we are talking about the joke trump, ot the trump joke whichever it may be.

Actually, what likely amazes those who would rather have Trump in the White House, is the colossal gullibility of Hillary's minions, and how simple it is for her MSM arm to get the pack barking.

Trump said:
If she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks. Although the Second Amendment people — maybe there is, I don’t know.

If Hilldog's picking the judges, she's already been elected. Voting isn't going to help at that point.

If he was speaking of future (after Ma Clinton is elected) votes, why does it matter that they are Second Amendment people?

It's fine if what he said doesn't bother you. To me, he clearly was trying to be funny.

But he said what he said, and he wasn't talking about voting.

Actually, what likely amazes those who would rather have Trump in the White House, is the colossal gullibility of Hillary's minions, and how simple it is for her MSM arm to get the pack barking.

Actually you made my point with a post designed to deflect from trump the bad joke. Thanks.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk

Actually you made my point with a post designed to deflect from trump the bad joke. Thanks.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk

LOL

No, I don't think so. But I'm sure that was the best response you were capable of providing.

Countryboy didn't know why Moot used the term "Second Amendment People", and I explained it to him, and you, for some odd reason, just quoted my explanation to him and derped a typical Trumpkin post. Clear the Trump drool out of your eyes and you won't get so confused.

I'm not the least bit confused and I don't have any drool in my eyes. They are clear and wide open.

Once again, the citizens of the USA, are faced with one of two unspectacular choices....for me that means one thing.

They have to, otherwise their skewed reality will come crashing down around them.

Pure cult behavior.

Oh...Get Real. Hillary supporters are worse than a cult, they are Lefty lemmings and morons.

Damn straight. The once objective media, say 40 years ago, are no more. The MSM is unabashedly liberal to the max and have sold their souls to the Devil....in this case, Hillary!

If Hilldog's picking the judges, she's already been elected. Voting isn't going to help at that point.

If he was speaking of future (after Ma Clinton is elected) votes, why does it matter that they are Second Amendment people?

It's fine if what he said doesn't bother you. To me, he clearly was trying to be funny.

But he said what he said, and he wasn't talking about voting.

Ditto!

What utter nonsense. I assume this is the same commie POS that recently endorsed Hillary?

Are you, or have you ever been blah blah blah? :roll:

Joe is that you? Or is it Roy? No, they're both dead so that couldn't be. I guess that's the source of the stench of rotting matter coming off your post? Phew!

Are you, or have you ever been blah blah blah? :roll:

Joe is that you? Or is it Roy? No, they're both dead so that couldn't be. I guess that's the source of the stench of rotting matter coming off your post? Phew!

Ironically, McCarthy was right. ;)

Ironically, McCarthy was right. ;)
I wouldn't call it irony that you accused a former head of the CIA of being a communist. No, irony is not the first word which comes to my mind.

I wouldn't call it irony that you accused a former head of the CIA of being a communist. No, irony is not the first word which comes to my mind.

That's what I was referring to as irony.

countryboy said:
What utter nonsense. I assume this is the same commie POS that recently endorsed Hillary?

That's what I was referring to as irony.

Oh shut up. I have it on very good authority that you're a card-carrying KKK member POS! Amirite? Or am I right? :2wave:

Oh shut up. I have it on very good authority that you're a card-carrying KKK member POS! Amirite? Or am I right? :2wave:

You mean like Democrat Robert Byrd was? Nah, they don't exactly let my kind in their club. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom