• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Matt Gaetz and Marjorie Taylor Greene slammed for declaring 'we're proud of the work we did on Jan. 6'

As I said, I hope that i didn't understand your comments.

What did you assert to be the actions they either should have committed or should have been restrained from committing?

The point of the thread is what they did and their involvement with the Jan 6 terrorists needs to be investigated. That they are still bragging about what they were up to, it seems due diligence and a conversation they should welcome.

Those 2 together have a combined IQ of 60.

At times one could practice what they preach.

Otherwise, both Gaetz and Greene should have their chance to explain to a judge any and all of their actions associated with 1/6/21 assault on our Capitol including DJT's false election fraud claims. You know - that accountable stuff.

Are there any other amendments, besides the First one, that you endorse destroying?

The point of the thread is what they did and their involvement with the Jan 6 terrorists needs to be investigated. That they are still bragging about what they were up to, it seems due diligence and a conversation they should welcome.

Your comments seem to be that First Amendment Rights be denied to specific individuals if you do not endorse what those comments relay.

Is that accurate?

Your comments seem to be that First Amendment Rights be denied to specific individuals if you do not endorse what those comments relay.

Is that accurate?
It looks like you are under the impression that "free speech" is a license to say or do anything without being held accountable no matter what was said or done.

Are there any other amendments, besides the First one, that you endorse destroying?
Are there any other wild accusations sitting hot at your fingertips?

As I suggested, they're free to state whatever they wish to a judge.

Is that accurate?

No. That is the single most idiotic Strawman I have seen in a while.

They are still saying they are proud of their actions relating to the storming of our capitol to overthrow our election. We are investigating that day and who contributed to it.

Please stop creating an entirely different argument no one made just so you can defend those morons.

It looks like you are under the impression that "free speech" is a license to say or do anything without being held accountable no matter what was said or done.

Not at all. The cautions regarding screaming fire in a crowded theatre are what they are.

This is not of that sort.

Freedom to submit ideas into the Market Place of Ideas are to be protected.

In the past, forcefully constricting the flow of knowledge and information according to ideologies augers to the detriment of societies in which those constrictions have been enforced by politically motivated authorities.

Flawed ideas will be exposed as being flawed when they are freely and openly compared and contrasted with ideas less flawed.

Are there any other wild accusations sitting hot at your fingertips?

As I suggested, they're free to state whatever they wish to a judge.

Why should the expression of ideas protected under the power of the First Amendment place anyone in front of a judge?

No. That is the single most idiotic Strawman I have seen in a while.

They are still saying they are proud of their actions relating to the storming of our capitol to overthrow our election. We are investigating that day and who contributed to it.

Please stop creating an entirely different argument no one made just so you can defend those morons.

"They are saying".

Sounds like a protected right under the power of the First Amendment.

Care to describe the limitations that you consider to be stated in the First Amendment that support recommendations to silence the speakers?

Why should the expression of ideas protected under the power of the First Amendment place anyone in front of a judge?
Important questions about why they basically supported the 1/6 assault and assaulters or much like shown in the op,

'we're proud of the work we did on Jan. 6'​

If I were to run around making statements like that in public, I shouldn't be surprised if I were brought in for questioning - and because I had an ignorant mouth with a brain to match by spouting off 'stupid stuff' that supported or praised the 1/6 assault - just may eventually find myself before a judge depending what detaining law enforcement officers believed to be my involvement with 1/6/21. That's even if I'm only a regular Joe on the street and not a more important government official like the two dumb sh*ts discussed in the op.

So Gaetz and Greene should eventually have their 15 minutes of fame before a judge to set the record straight about their proud work on 1/6/21. imo

Important questions about why they basically supported the 1/6 assault and assaulters or much like shown in the op,

If I were to run around making statements like that in public, I shouldn't be surprised if I were brought in for questioning - and because I had an ignorant mouth with a brain to match by spouting off 'stupid stuff' that supported or praised the 1/6 assault - just may eventually find myself before a judge depending what detaining law enforcement officers believed to be my involvement with 1/6/21. That's even if I'm only a regular Joe on the street and not a more important government official like the two dumb sh*ts discussed in the op.

So Gaetz and Greene should eventually have their 15 minutes of fame before a judge to set the record straight about their proud work on 1/6/21. imo

It’s odd that so few people in Trump’s orbit understand that!

Or maybe not. Reckless and stupid seem to be what they go for.

"They are saying".

Sounds like a protected right under the power of the First Amendment.

Care to describe the limitations that you consider to be stated in the First Amendment that support recommendations to silence the speakers?

Jesus. You write the stupidest shit.

They shouldn't be silenced. They have every right to brag about their involvement in the insurrection. That doesn't mean there aren't consequences. One would be a legal investigation into their involvement regarding the storming of our Capitol to overturn our free and fair election.

Are you trying to bait me into calling you a ****ing idiot? Mods, can I report this?

It’s odd that so few people in Trump’s orbit understand that!

Or maybe not. Reckless and stupid seem to be what they go for.
In which truly defines their mission to misdirect away from the truth, in order to prop up their dictator of choice. What I don't understand is after so long being caught in their lies and bs, they continue such missions.

I used to think that dictators were able to dictate over sheeple because they were so uninformed and lowly educated. Poor as well. Now, it appears that this current new millennium dictator mindset is able to get over, for the most part, intelligent people now with phones, computers and cable tv - an education to boot. Instead, giving Capitol assaulters and coup supporters basically a free pass makes great sense! These f**ks should be facing life in prison or death penalties!! What the hell happened to defending America with all of our might? 🤷‍♂️

Are you asserting they should be tried or jailed for expressing their opinions?

Are you asserting they should be tried or jailed for expressing their opinions?

I hope I don't understand your comments here.

Are you saying they should not have been allowed to make comments on 1/6?

That they should not have followed the guidelines laid out in the Constitution on 1/6?

What is your assertion?

I guess Sealioning is your new favorite tactic.

Jesus. You write the stupidest shit.

They shouldn't be silenced. They have every right to brag about their involvement in the insurrection. That doesn't mean there aren't consequences. One would be a legal investigation into their involvement regarding the storming of our Capitol to overturn our free and fair election.

Are you trying to bait me into calling you a ****ing idiot? Mods, can I report this?

Well...

Your post pretty much speaks for itself and seems to describe you fairly well.

If I were you, I'd sue myself for definition of character.

I hope I don't understand your comments here.

Are you saying they should not have been allowed to make comments on 1/6?

That they should not have followed the guidelines laid out in the Constitution on 1/6?

What is your assertion?
Can you not read? He made his assertion, tell us in a court of law under oath. What are the guidelines the constitution sets out for smashing one's way into the capitol?

Well...

Your post pretty much speaks for itself and seems to describe you fairly well.

If I were you, I'd sue myself for definition of character.

So, so dumb. Ok, you've embarrassed yourself enough. Scurry away now.

I guess Sealioning is your new favorite tactic.

Your response here seems to be a doge.

I am asking what you recommend and what the basis of that recommendation might be.

Your response here seems to be a doge.

I am asking what you recommend and what the basis of that recommendation might be.
You didn't ask me anything therefore I'm not "dogeing" anything. I just noticed your bullshit tactic you are using here and called it out.

Can you not read? He made his assertion, tell us in a court of law under oath. What are the guidelines the constitution sets out for smashing one's way into the capitol?

Did I ask if they should have been allowed to commit crimes or did I ask if they should have been restrained from making comments?

If I may, MTG, you happen to be 'our government' but agree with you that I don't trust you (or that guy over your right shoulder) either. ;)

By the by, I thought that she was banned from Twitter???????????????????????????????????

Why do you think she does not trust the government? She knows the quality of people that can get elected, and can’t believe how stupid her voters were

Back
Top Bottom