• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Matt Gaetz and Marjorie Taylor Greene slammed for declaring 'we're proud of the work we did on Jan. 6'

This seems to be the only message about 1/6 coming from the Republican Party. Greene and Gatz seem to be their spokespersons now.

If I may, MTG, you happen to be 'our government' but agree with you that I don't trust you (or that guy over your right shoulder) either. ;)

By the by, I thought that she was banned from Twitter???????????????????????????????????

Her official account wasn't.

Look at that smug 'I know I'm pissing you off--tough' look. What a bitch.

Isn't this the point at which such talk is deemed seditious?
I thought seditionists are criminals.

The two Republicans first appeared on Stephen Bannon's podcast to declare "we're ashamed of nothing,"

Good, then you should be proud to stand before a judge and jury and defend your "work" in court.
Seeing as how you're both so confident, there's no question your case will be dismissed, right?

Her official account wasn't.

Look at that smug 'I know I'm pissing you off--tough' look. What a bitch.
Ever notice several Trumplicans on this board running around calling sane people on here 'tards'? That's the look that I see in her face. I respect those who takes special buses to school a thousand times more than I do her. She's another candidate for forensic science to study - the sooner the better.

The G-strings are also proud of their work on 1/fifth, planning the insurrection with ‘visitors’ to the Capitol. They both know their time is gonna come.

Good, then you should be proud to stand before a judge and jury and defend your "work" in court.
Seeing as how you're both so confident, there's no question your case will be dismissed, right?
In which I do hope that the 1/6 Committee will discover enough material on those two jerkwads to submit to the DOJ for further review and more.

Isn't this the point at which such talk is deemed seditious?
I thought seditionists are criminals.
It appears that they must be clinically declared morons before declared seditionists. Unfortunately, in our country, we collectively really drag our feet with such declarations.

I don’t think we’ll have either one of them to kick around next year.

Gaetz is measured to take the fall on the sex thing. That is, unless he rats out the Florida GOP politicians who Apparantly divied up the take from doling out the medical marijuana licensing.

You can see that enthusiasm for Marjore Taylor Greene is beginning to subside. They cut her district up. And now that she managed to get herself kicked off Twitter, her ability to shake the right wing money tree will gradually fade.

That’s all clowns like these are ever good for anyway.
She hates government so much she took money for it for her construction biz

In which I do hope that the 1/6 Committee will discover enough material on those two jerkwads to submit to the DOJ for further review and more.
Rep. Kinzinger has been getting fair play in the Shaw newspaper group in N. Illinois. He and Cheney are on a mission to save their GOP.

If Gaetz is going to be charged, why is it taking so long?

How much time is needed to verify/investigate Greenburg’s information? MSNBC trots out Gaetz’s impending doom every few weeks……

I never understand why a poster amputates a sliver of a thought and then responds to it as if he is responding to the entire thought.
There seems to be a lot you don't understand.

It appears that they must be clinically declared morons before declared seditionists. Unfortunately, in our country, we collectively really drag our feet with such declarations.

We don't have that luxury anymore, not with one party OPENLY declaring a case for either secession, an end to democracy or outright civil war.
MTG and Matt Gaetz just said on the air that they are proud of "the work" they did on January 6th.
What does that tell us? We KNOW what it tells us.

We don't have the luxury of time.

If they don't it's not because they couldn't, it would be because they don't want to look.

If they don't it's not because they couldn't, it would be because they don't want to look.
- for which would be a huge shame that would, in turn, discredit their reason to investigate the 1/6 Capitol assault in its entirety. There's a gaggle of House Reps that would need just enough findings about their involvement to refer their potential cases over to AG Garland promulgating the DOJ to fully investigate and decide their fates. The 1/6 Committee shouldn't allow those two numbskulls to cause shortsighted grief to the 1/6 panel and our nation.

I hope I don't understand your comments here.

Are you saying they should not have been allowed to make comments on 1/6?

That they should not have followed the guidelines laid out in the Constitution on 1/6?

What is your assertion?

What? Where did anyone say any of that?

I don't think Gaetz is going to get out of anything, even if he rats out Florida GOP politicians. However, the sex thing might be inconsquential to the fall of the others that Joel Greenberg is giving information out on.

No, if he turns rat, he’ll wake up in the Everglades.

The sex trafficker and the Jewish Space Laser Lady...not surprising.

🤣🤣

No matter, JFK Jr., Jesus, and maybe Elvis will eventually appear somewhere in Texas and make Gaetz and Greene modern day disciples.

And all will be right with the world...unless of course science is involved, which will likely throw a spanner in the works.

🤣🤣

No matter, JFK Jr., Jesus, and maybe Elvis will eventually appear somewhere in Texas and make Gaetz and Greene modern day disciples.

And all will be right with the world...unless of course science is involved, which will likely throw a spanner in the works.

Quick! Call Sidney Powell and that guy who peddles pillows on Fox Noise!

Appears that one's confusion may be onset comprehension deficit, for which has become more noticeable and commonly expected of late. :unsure:

Could that I just dislike rudeness.

What? Where did anyone say any of that?

As I said, I hope that i didn't understand your comments.

What did you assert to be the actions they either should have committed or should have been restrained from committing?

Could that I just dislike rudeness.
At times one could practice what they preach.

Otherwise, both Gaetz and Greene should have their chance to explain to a judge any and all of their actions associated with 1/6/21 assault on our Capitol including DJT's false election fraud claims. You know - that accountable stuff.

Back
Top Bottom