• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Matt Gaetz and Marjorie Taylor Greene slammed for declaring 'we're proud of the work we did on Jan. 6'

ouch

Air Muscle
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
The 1/6 anniversary brings out the best, doesn't it? o_Oo_O

If only they could be brought before a judge to tell all about their work associated with and leading up to 1/6.

1641574920429.png

The two Republicans first appeared on Stephen Bannon's podcast to declare "we're ashamed of nothing," as Gaetz put it, per Axios. "We're proud of the work we did on Jan. 6 to make legitimate arguments about election integrity," Gaetz continued, with Greene's agreement.

Later, they held a news conference (in lieu of a similar event by former President Donald Trump, who canceled his planned speech). Gaetz and Greene made the baseless claim that Capitol police, federal officials, and Democrats were in fact to blame for the violence that day. As The New York Times writes, "there is no evidence that undercover agents or other outsiders played a role in the attack."

If only they could be brought before a judge to tell all about their work associated with and leading up to 1/6.

View attachment 67367854

The two Republicans first appeared on Stephen Bannon's podcast to declare "we're ashamed of nothing," as Gaetz put it, per Axios. "We're proud of the work we did on Jan. 6 to make legitimate arguments about election integrity," Gaetz continued, with Greene's agreement.

Later, they held a news conference (in lieu of a similar event by former President Donald Trump, who canceled his planned speech). Gaetz and Greene made the baseless claim that Capitol police, federal officials, and Democrats were in fact to blame for the violence that day. As The New York Times writes, "there is no evidence that undercover agents or other outsiders played a role in the attack."
They don't do anything on the other days either.

View attachment 67367854

I hope I don't understand your comments here.

Are you saying they should not have been allowed to make comments on 1/6?

That they should not have followed the guidelines laid out in the Constitution on 1/6?

What is your assertion?

What is your assertion?
That would be their contribution to push DJT's lies about a fraud election leading up to the 1/6 mob assault on our Capitol. IMO, these two did their part to guide some of those assaulters to be present on Capitol Hill. That's where I hope that they are being looked into and on a personal level. I'd love to hear them both 'splain themselves to a judge any found details in their case. Doubt very much that will happen, but it should.

I thought Matt had learned to keep his big mouth shut.

Sheer optimism, obviously.

They are traitors to the United States of America.

And on a side note, the loser ex president taught a bunch of republicans to always be ultra aggressive and always double and triple down. We wouldn't see Republican politicians doing this had it not been for the loser from Manhattan. Teaching them mafia and sleazy lawyer shit has been terrible for the party of Christian values.

Are you saying they should not have been allowed to make comments on 1/6?
Anyone can make comments concerning the 1/6 assault. It's when US Reps make comments like what they did yesterday that need further explaining,

Both lawmakers accused the federal government of playing a role in inciting former President Trump’s supporters to storm the Capitol.

They are traitors to the United States of America.

And on a side note, the loser ex president taught a bunch of republicans to always be ultra aggressive and always double and triple down. We wouldn't see Republican politicians doing this had it not been for the loser from Manhattan. Teaching them mafia and sleazy lawyer shit has been terrible for the party of Christian values.
These people make sleazy lawyers look honest comparably.

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene
@RepMTG

I can tell you I don’t trust our government.

If I may, MTG, you happen to be 'our government' but agree with you that I don't trust you (or that guy over your right shoulder) either. ;)

By the by, I thought that she was banned from Twitter???????????????????????????????????

If I may, MTG, you happen to be 'our government' but agree with you that I don't trust you either. ;)

By the by, I thought that she was banned from Twitter???????????????????????????????????

That's her offical twitter as a house representative. Her personal id was banned

That's her offical twitter as a house representative. Her personal id was banned
Thanks for that explanation.

That'll show her to make more responsible tweets won't it?

If I may, MTG, you happen to be 'our government' but agree with you that I don't trust you (or that guy over your right shoulder) either. ;)

She sounds like a vapid ****ing idiot. I wouldn't expect anything less from the white trash who walked up to a cardboard cutout of Trump and pretended to grab his dick.

That would be their contribution to push DJT's lies about a fraud election leading up to the 1/6 mob assault on our Capitol. IMO, these two did their part to guide some of those assaulters to be present on Capitol Hill. That's where I hope that they are being looked into and on a personal level. I'd love to hear them both 'splain themselves to a judge any found details in their case. Doubt very much that will happen, but it should.

I'm always confused by a poster who amputates a sliver of a thought and then responds to it as if they are responding to the whole thought.

Anyone can make comments concerning the 1/6 assault. It's when US Reps make comments like what they did yesterday that need further explaining,

Both lawmakers accused the federal government of playing a role in inciting former President Trump’s supporters to storm the Capitol.

I never understand why a poster amputates a sliver of a thought and then responds to it as if he is responding to the entire thought.

Could it be that violence is all they know. :unsure:

Guessing that their "work" isn't done yet.

I'm always confused by a poster who amputates a sliver of a thought and then responds to it as if they are responding to the whole thought.
Appears that one's confusion may be onset comprehension deficit, for which has become more noticeable and commonly expected of late. :unsure:

I don’t think we’ll have either one of them to kick around next year.

Gaetz is measured to take the fall on the sex thing. That is, unless he rats out the Florida GOP politicians who Apparantly divied up the take from doling out the medical marijuana licensing.

You can see that enthusiasm for Marjore Taylor Greene is beginning to subside. They cut her district up. And now that she managed to get herself kicked off Twitter, her ability to shake the right wing money tree will gradually fade.

That’s all clowns like these are ever good for anyway.

I don’t think we’ll have either one of them to kick around next year.

Gaetz is measured to take the fall on the sex thing. That is, unless he rats out the Florida GOP politicians who Apparantly divied up the take from doling out the medical marijuana licensing.

You can see that enthusiasm for Marjore Taylor Greene is beginning to subside. They cut her district up. And now that she managed to get herself kicked off Twitter, her ability to shake the right wing money tree will gradually fade.

That’s all clowns like these are ever good for anyway.
I don't think Gaetz is going to get out of anything, even if he rats out Florida GOP politicians. However, the sex thing might be inconsquential to the fall of the others that Joel Greenberg is giving information out on.

Back
Top Bottom