• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Make fornication illegal again

No. If you want to penalize people for not being able to properly provide for children, then make it illegal to fornicate if you cannot provide for children. Married or not.

I was not primarily focused on material goods vis a vis raising children. What values parents teach are obviously far more important

Again

Looks like these points are lost on many posters..odd

Kind of telling about society in general

Good point

We all have to live with these broken people whether they vote or not
I am mostly concerned with those who have done heinous things and so cannot vote. I never used to have much compassion for criminals, have to admit ..but I have learned an awful lot.
Learned how anyone the system doesn't like can be accused of being a criminal..and nothing he or she can do about it

If no tengo dinero

Si no tiene dinero

I'm still waiting for liberals to explain how it is that Mr Bill can be given a pass on what he's done..can b forgiven for assaulting women..credibly accused of rape

But Trump's past can never be in the past like Mr Bill's is

Bill ADMITTED to his mistakes, and repented for them. Trump says, I am GOD. What I do is the ultimate. ALL 25ish ladies are liars, who say I grabbed their ******s or raped them.
And, Bill wasnt a ****up of a President. Yours is stupid, and proud of it.

Bill ADMITTED to his mistakes, and repented for them. Trump says, I am GOD. What I do is the ultimate. ALL 25ish ladies are liars, who say I grabbed their ******s or raped them.
And, Bill wasnt a ****up of a President. Yours is stupid, and proud of it.

Again..why is Mr Bill's past always kept in the past by libs whereas Trump's past is always and ever present b4 their own pure and holy and most utterly offended eyes?

Fornication used to be against the law in many areas of the world

It still should be. I've seen so many tragedies..and downright horror stories RE children born of unmarried women. Yes, there are a few success stories
.and by Success I mean Moral success..raising kids to not be criminals and or malignant narcissists, etc

If formication were outlawed, all women would be protected .. virtually all, I mean..from selfish, game playing, abusive
.men so called

And our children would be.. more of them would b e raised properly.

Less criminals in our system..less violent crime

So you cannot get laid or are no good at sex. So what.......

Definition of fornication. : consensual (see consensual sense 2) sexual intercourse between two persons not married to each other

So you cannot get laid or are no good at sex. So what.......

Definition of fornication. : consensual (see consensual sense 2) sexual intercourse between two persons not married to each other

My definition

An act that can result in bringing into existence another human being

Good luck trying to police a law outlawing sex.

Maybe you can have dedicated SWAT teams who's sole job is to bust into bedrooms and arrest people doing the filthy business?

I think this must rate as the worst idea I've seen on here.

People without a lot of money should be denied the joy of children

That's what society says.. the *#@ children's and family services so called

So family size should be limited by income. They'd love you in China.

I was not primarily focused on material goods vis a vis raising children. What values parents teach are obviously far more important

Again

Looks like these points are lost on many posters..odd

Kind of telling about society in general

So, let me get this straight. Right wingers, want to vett your VALUES, before they ALLOW you to procreate. You can screw, and be poor and right wing. OR rich, and right wing. But them lib values MUST BE STOPPED from the gene pool. Sounds very final solution.

Good luck trying to police a law outlawing sex.

Maybe you can have dedicated SWAT teams who's sole job is to bust into bedrooms and arrest people doing the filthy business?

I think this must rate as the worst idea I've seen on here.

It should be a crime to make children who will be raised improperly, taught lawlessness and etc
.. children destined to be locked up..because they lie, cheat, steal, rape and kill

Yes, chdren of married people do those things but single Parenthood is ridiculously difficult and boys especially need a father..both genders need stability and discipline

The most difficult and complex job in the world can be given to anyone over the age of about 15 just bc of raging hormones.
.something not right about that

If people could naturally figure out how best to live their lives..well, we wouldn't have had to have God intervene all the time as the old testament shows he did.anx we we're a hard headed bunch even when we knew the right Way ..the way of Moses..the way of the prophets
.the way of Christ

CHildren are too important to.... (Well, fill in the blanks)

Last edited:
It should be a crime to make children who will be raised improperly, taught lawlessness and etc
.. children destined to be locked up..because they lie, cheat, steal, rape and kill

Yes, chdren of married people do those things but single Parenthood is ridiculously difficult and boys especially need a father..both genders need stability and discipline

The most difficult and complex job in the world can be given to anyone over the age of about 15 just bc of raging hormones.

Once we set up the pregnancy prisons things will get better

I find it fascinating that people like you really exist.

Here's an idea.
How about I personally have to be asked by every adult on Earth if they can have a bit of rumpypumpy and maybe children?

I'm obviously not qualified for the job but hey I'm British and we're the experts at being awkward in the bedroom.

I find it fascinating that people like you really exist.

I find it fascinating that so few seem to REALLY care about children...about them turning into criminals, etc

70 percent of men in correctional facilities had no father in the home

I find it fascinating that so few seem to REALLY care about children...about them turning into criminals, etc

Once we end democracy things will be better for children

If people could naturally figure out how best to live their lives..well, we wouldn't have had to have God intervene all the time as the old testament shows he did.anx we we're a hard headed bunch even when we knew the right Way ..the way of Moses..the way of the prophets
.the way of Christ

Oh dear God. You really do want stepford wives, stepford children. The right wing Must be stopped before it ruins civilization.

Christ said, FORGET all that falderal. Love thy neighbor. Which makes Trump, and Trumpism, the antichrist.

.the way of Christ

Myhusband left me because he was unhappy in our (mostly) sexless marriage. Actually, we were both unhappy and I had also wanted out of the relationship for a while. But in those days, I didn’t know how to effectively communicate or manage my own happiness. So, I found myself feeling constantly stuck in the expectations our culture had for me.

We were both raised in evangelical Christian circles, though my upbringing was likely more rigid and dysfunctional. Looking back on our dating relationship and engagement, I can see a whole lot of red flags and missteps on both sides right from the start

My Husband Left Me for His High School Sweetheart | by Shannon Ashley | Honestly Yours | Medium

Back
Top Bottom