• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Make fornication illegal again

Trump's fornication is in the present, and he's the president. Mr BIll 'Oh nooooo',.. is no longer president.

Ex-Presidents shouldn't be held accountable to laws against sex with minors then?

Not really. Freedom is the right to choose the right thing, not a libertine fiction of doing what you want

Let's see that in a dictionary somewhere. Source?

This is the barely coherent and grammatically inept speech of a man who desperately wants to be able to claim that he "cured coronavirus."

That's it, in a nutshell. When we do get a handle on this crisis, he wants to be able to pull out footage and declare "I called it! I said use this! I said try this! I told them to do this, it was my idea!" He's just doing it with lots of stupid stuff because he doesnt want to miss an opportunity. He's afraid 'the big one' will be mentioned and he wont get credit for it.

It's all about declaring himself the savior of the cv crisis and we'll hear all about it, esp in his campaign. (Which is basically each of his press briefings these days) --- Lursa

You always have the choice to break laws and suffer consequences

“Choices” under coercive threat are not free. They aren’t even choices.

It would be like claiming that if a mugger puts a gun in your face and demands your wallet or he will kill you, that you are “free” to “choose” to not give him your wallet and thus your death becomes Suicide instead of murder.

Fornication used to be against the law in many areas of the world

It still should be. I've seen so many tragedies..and downright horror stories RE children born of unmarried women. Yes, there are a few success stories
.and by Success I mean Moral success..raising kids to not be criminals and or malignant narcissists, etc

If formication were outlawed, all women would be protected .. virtually all, I mean..from selfish, game playing, abusive
.men so called

And our children would be.. more of them would b e raised properly.

Less criminals in our system..less violent crime

If you can't get any, nobody should...right?

You knew what it meant. That's why you specified which version of the word 'freaks' didn't apply to conservatives.

Humor without exaggeration or generalizations isn't humor anymore.

I mean sexuality is clearly the subject here, what other interpretation was I supposed to have?

Back
Top Bottom