• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Make fornication illegal again

Fornication used to be against the law in many areas of the world

It still should be. I've seen so many tragedies..and downright horror stories RE children born of unmarried women. Yes, there are a few success stories
.and by Success I mean Moral success..raising kids to not be criminals and or malignant narcissists, etc

If formication were outlawed, all women would be protected .. virtually all, I mean..from selfish, game playing, abusive
.men so called

And our children would be.. more of them would b e raised properly.

Less criminals in our system..less violent crime

Adultery is still okay for guys, right? Like the "more Catholic than the pope" president? Say, whey you're pope, maybe you can make adultery a sacrament for guys. Trump would like that. Not for women, though. That would be wrong.

Last edited:
1. The government should not be in our bedrooma enforcing your idea of morality.

They already are. Bans on prostitution. Age standards for consent to sex. Not recognizing of multiple simultaneous marriages.

And alcoholism and fatherless homes are near non existent in Saudi Arabia

And if you're gay there, they throw you from a roof. No thanks. I like living in a free country. You are free to leave anytime.

How very misogynistic of you to be concerned about WOMEN being prosecuted with no mention from you about men.

And using YOUR logic, since drugs are illegal, there shouldn't be drug dealers or users right? Gimme a break, you are trying for a record of making the dumbest threads in a day.

I'm not answering this bc you obviously didn't read the op

I really have no idea what you are referring to

I'm not answering this bc you obviously didn't read the op

I really have no idea what you are referring to

Your concession that your points are nonsense is accepted. Thank you for admitting your posts are nothing but Bull**** lies.

Actually it’s traditional conservatism, modern conservatives believe in extreme libertine nonsense

You must have had a really disappointing life to hold those extreme conservative views.

1. The government should not be in our bedrooma enforcing your idea of morality.

2. You probably don't realize it, but most women also enjoy sex.

I couldn't care less about sex

I am concerned about children being raised in a loving and stable home

Looks like that point gets buried somehow by none too few posters here

Sigh

Why do I want to say

I rest my case

Sigh

Why do I want to say

I rest my case

this thread is ridiculous, your "point" is ridiculous

Sigh

Why do I want to say

I rest my case

Do everyone a favor and take a really LONG REST.

These guys dont get it. Once we eliminate democracy things will be much better.

Oh and we have to outlaw dancing

Footloose-Kevin-Bacon-Lori-Singer.jpg

It still should be. I've seen so many tragedies..and downright horror stories RE children born of unmarried women. Yes, there are a few success stories
.and by Success I mean Moral success..raising kids to not be criminals and or malignant narcissists, etc

If formication were outlawed, all women would be protected .. virtually all, I mean..from selfish, game playing, abusive
.men so called

You are lost. From beginning to end, your post is nothing but lies and craziness.

* - Also, it has zero to do with politics.

And if you're gay there, they throw you from a roof. No thanks. I like living in a free country. You are free to leave anytime.

No, you only get punished for engaging in disordered sex. Your thoughts are your business in any country

Because I have to live in society with all these broken people having an equal vote to mine

Good point

We all have to live with these broken people whether they vote or not
I am mostly concerned with those who have done heinous things and so cannot vote. I never used to have much compassion for criminals, have to admit ..but I have learned an awful lot.
Learned how anyone the system doesn't like can be accused of being a criminal..and nothing he or she can do about it

If no tengo dinero

No, you only get punished for engaging in disordered sex. Your thoughts are your business in any country

Now people line up for your sex in a orderly fashion.

Somebody grab trump and get him in line

.men so called

No. If you want to penalize people for not being able to properly provide for children, then make it illegal to fornicate if you cannot provide for children. Married or not.

.men so called

The American Taliban

What will you do stone them to death

Adultery is still okay for guys, right? Like the "more Catholic than the pope" president? Say, whey you're pope, maybe you can make adultery a sacrament for guys. Trump would like that. Not for women, though. That would be wrong.

I'm still waiting for liberals to explain how it is that Mr Bill can be given a pass on what he's done..can b forgiven for assaulting women..credibly accused of rape

But Trump's past can never be in the past like Mr Bill's is

Back
Top Bottom