• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Mainstream article

Saving them for medical professionals is ok with this crowd.
Which is why I sarcastically said that their loyalty to those who have blatantly lied and have been spectacularly wrong was admirable.

If they are happy being mislead more power to them but I draw the line when they try to laud these people as experts that we all must listen to, when they are profoundly deceptive and stupid.

If the lemmings want to follow the experts over the proverbial cliff, so be it. Don't expect the rest of us to follow along.

It's not a conspiracy theory. It's demonstrably true that he lied to the public about the masks.
Nope. Again this has been debunked oh so many times.
But you go ahead..tell us what he lied about then show us the research evidence.

Nope. Again this has been debunked oh so many times.
But you go ahead..tell us what he lied about then show us the research evidence.

Yep. And where's the lie?

Yep. And where's the lie?
Fauci claimed that masks were not necessary, ineffective, and worse than not wearing one. He later revised that to saying we should wear masks and explained that his earlier position was to preserve masks for the medical community.

Take your pick on which was the lie. Either he lied in the beginning or his explanation was a lie.

Fauci claimed that masks were not necessary, ineffective, and worse than not wearing one. He later revised that to saying we should wear masks and explained that his earlier position was to preserve masks for the medical community.

Take your pick on which was the lie. Either he lied in the beginning or his explanation was a lie.
Dude. There was no lie.
Right from the get go.
He says. Masks are important for the medical community and for infected people to wear ....i.e infected people as source control.
For medical people as source control..and when combined with other ppe for protection.

Right there from the first interview.
And he says that masks alone provide little protection for the wearer. Right from the get go.

He never deviated from either of those two positions.

When it was discovered that infected people could be asymptomatic spreaders.
He recommended that people then wear masks for source control. Since they could be infected and not know it.

So nope. No lies.

The only lying is from those lying to you...that purposely omitted faucis full comments and that there are TWO possible reasons to wear a mask.
Source control..which fauci always said was important

And protection..which fauci said was not effective on its own. Which he always stuck to.

It's not a conspiracy theory. It's demonstrably true that he lied to the public about the masks.

Wrong on both counts.
I knowwww! All you gotta do is compare the states that wore masks to the ones that didn’t. It’s easy to do. Don’t need any lab reports or allleged science types who said global warming would end the world a decade ago or stuff like that. That will give you the real math and science to prove beyond any doubt that masks “work”.

Oh, WAIT!!! What’s this I’m reading on ChatGPT? that scientific method is ignored cause: it’s important to note that the folks at the CDC says masks may help against derelicts coughing in your face And the CDC is a trusted source in 1984.

I knowwww! All you gotta do is compare the states that wore masks to the ones that didn’t. It’s easy to do. Don’t need any lab reports or allleged science types who said global warming would end the world a decade ago or stuff like that. That will give you the real math and science to prove beyond any doubt that masks “work”.

Oh, WAIT!!! What’s this I’m reading on ChatGPT? that scientific method is ignored cause: it’s important to note that the folks at the CDC says masks may help against derelicts coughing in you face And the CDC is a trusted source in 1984.

There is no such thing as states that wore or didn’t wear masks. You have no real math or science about masks, which were never touted as anything more than part of the solution anyway. You always conveniently leave out lockdowns, social distancing, and washing hands frequently. And of course you leave out how many states with densely populated cities were impacted more because they were not warned in time by an administration that downplayed the pandemic.

Oh, WAIT!!! What’s this I’m reading on ChatGPT? that scientific method is ignored cause: it’s important to note that the folks at the CDC says masks may help against derelicts coughing in your face And the CDC is a trusted source in 1984.
Give it up.
You've been proven wrong.
So sad.

Ah yes, a chatbot :ROFLMAO: Did you get a mate to write your school essays for you as well?

Ah yes, a chatbot :ROFLMAO: Did you get a mate to write your school essays for you as well?
I was kidding an about ChatGPT which is another thing you are clueless about. It is AI and lies because Kerry’s t programmers in the genre of FBI, DOJ and former Twitter employees are as leftist as you and Jaeger19.

In the early part of the Pandemic not much was known a out the virus. What you call a lie is simply not knowing.

Add to that is the REASON to wear a mask. The first case was to protect the wearer. It was not considered beneficial.

Later it was recommended to prevent the infected from infecting others.

Neither was a lie.

I was kidding an about ChatGPT which is another thing you are clueless about. It is AI and lies because Kerry’s t programmers in the genre of FBI, DOJ and former Twitter employees are as leftist as you and Jaeger19.
You need to stop.

Add to that is the REASON to wear a mask. The first case was to protect the wearer. It was not considered beneficial.

Later it was recommended to prevent the infected from infecting others.

Neither was a lie.
I can handle them being wrong about things. The truth is they are making educated guesses.

The lie is when they portray their guesses as being incontrovertible facts when they know they are not. That's what they did.

It's also true that their is mounting evidence to conclude that their opinions were incorrect and did more damage than they helped.

Explain to me why people should continue to put their faith in these people?

Attachments

• 3xOrcr3BKQ-6.png
    3xOrcr3BKQ-6.png
    20.7 KB · Views: 0
I can handle them being wrong about things. The truth is they are making educated guesses.

The lie is when they portray their guesses as being incontrovertible facts when they know they are not. That's what they did.

It's also true that their is mounting evidence to conclude that their opinions were incorrect and did more damage than they helped.

Please provide this evidence of yours.

It's also true that their is mounting evidence to conclude that their opinions1. were incorrect and did more damage than they helped.

2. " they"?
3. They have never portrayed things as incontrovertible facts.
4. You are welcome to provide thus mou ting evidence that " their opinions were incorrect ".

However here is something...what about all the opinions you have heard from the right wing media that were found to be incorrect and did more damage ?..

5. First define " these people".

If you mean fauci? Well you are welcome to display all tge evidence that he was wrong.
You have been shown that he was correct with what he said about masks.

Because they know far more about infectious disease than you ever will.

I know most of you here don't believe anything said by non-mainstream independent sources. But we are starting to see the official covid lies exposed in mainstream sources also:

No one said these things. Your entire thread is based on lies, as is usual for a right winger.

They are liars and frauds. No matter how much education they have, they can't be trusted to be honest.
Great. First. Define " they " exactly
And provide the evidence they are liars and fraud.

You failed miserably with fauci on masks.

They are liars and frauds. No matter how much education they have, they can't be trusted to be honest.
There is no connection between education and honesty.

Back
Top Bottom