• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Mainstream article

Wouldn’t that be what the government would demand to squelch debate?

Great. First. Define " they " exactly
And provide the evidence they are liars and fraud.

You failed miserably with fauci on masks.
Your refusal to acknowledge it is not a failure on my part.

I shouldn't believe my own two ears because it does not suit your political agenda, lol

No, you should not believe your sources because they are not being honest. Your ears work fine, but what you hear is not true. This is what happens when you listen to and believe propaganda. You should not believe it.

No, you should not believe your sources because they are not being honest. Your ears work fine, but what you hear is not true. This is what happens when you listen to and believe propaganda. You should not believe it.
I hate to break it to you but I came to my conclusion on my own.

As noted when you posted those links they weren't "lies".

Please try again.

Why do you claim I don't read when I responded to those very "lies"?
I don't need to try again simply because you refuse to acknowledge the merit of my argument. My reasons are sound.

Your refusal to acknowledge it is not a failure on my part.
You realize there was no " refusal to acknowledge " on my part.
I asked you to define " they" .
You haven't.
I asked you then to provide evidence.
Again you haven't.

He'll I don't even know who and what you think I should " acknowledge ".

Yes..its a giant failure on your part.

You realize there was no " refusal to acknowledge " on my part.
I asked you to define " they" .
You haven't.
I asked you then to provide evidence.
Again you haven't.

He'll I don't even know who and what you think I should " acknowledge ".

Yes..its a giant failure on your part.
Defense attorneys dream of jurors like you.

Defense attorneys dream of jurors like you.
Actually attorneys from either side hate jurors like me. Since I can think for myself and evaluate scientific evidence well.

But what an interesting thing to say Paradox..

You do realize that a defense attorney works for the accused..
While the district attorney represents the government..

Are you saying jurors should just automatically believe the government?
Lmao.

You are so funny

Seems that one stumped him.
Because modern media has their news filled with editorializing. It's rare to see a news outlet that just reports the facts. Tbh, the only one that does a good job at straight reporting is the Epoch Times, and the left hates them but, just go read their articles, they are very straight forward.

Back
Top Bottom