• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Mafia Signups! A Song of Ice and Fire - Sabotage at King's Landing

What kind of team spirit is that?

##vote: Fisher

One quick thing. I am on vacation with limited access. I will check in and play but my post will be limited till the end of the week.

##Vote: cAPSLOCK

Okay, closing signups. Feel free to ask any further questions in this thread. The game thread will go up on Friday.

Okay, closing signups. Feel free to ask any further questions in this thread. The game thread will go up on Friday.

Will there be a Day 1 livery of seisin ceremony?

Lord Petyr Baelish, called Littlefinger, is the Master of Coin, the Treasurer of the Seven Kingdoms.

Wtf, I don't care about money.

Although he is a Lord, the title is not worth much because his ancestral holding is an extremely small and poor stretch of land

Fk you guys.

When Catelyn was betrothed to Brandon Stark, Petyr challenged Brandon to a duel for her hand in marriage. Brandon won, but Petyr's life was spared at Catelyn's behest. Later, while Petyr was miserable over his rejection, Lysa had sex with him and conceived a child. Hoster learned about this and tricked her into drinking a potion to abort the pregnancy.

Wtf, assholes.

He remains near the city and plots with the Tyrells to poison King Joffrey Baratheon at his wedding feast. In the ensuing chaos, he helps Sansa Stark escape

Scoundrels!

Petyr intervenes and soothes the hysterical Lysa, assuring her that he only loved one woman. Then he tells her that Catelyn was that woman and pushes her through the door to her death.

Fk y'all.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_A_Song_of_Ice_and_Fire_characters#Other_characters

I better not be that scumbag.

He really is a great character. I sensed nothing but playfulness in the comparison. He is wily, intelligent, and multi-dimensional. I wouldn't be pissed if I were compared to him.

I am at a tremendous disadvantage because of bad location and bad weather making my trip back possibly delayed.

It is possible I will have extreme difficulty playing under the circumstances. I have had to ask for a replacement in an ongoing game elsewhere and if this game means to start on Friday I might not be able to do much for the first 2 or 3 real days.

Just wanted to give a fair warning update. You guys can let me know what your like me to do. Replace me if it's gonna be a problem.

I am at a tremendous disadvantage because of bad location and bad weather making my trip back possibly delayed.

It is possible I will have extreme difficulty playing under the circumstances. I have had to ask for a replacement in an ongoing game elsewhere and if this game means to start on Friday I might not be able to do much for the first 2 or 3 real days.

Just wanted to give a fair warning update. You guys can let me know what your like me to do. Replace me if it's gonna be a problem.
Frankly, not much usually happens during the first 2-3 RL days...you might be ok.

A couple days is no big deal.

Day 1 will be two weeks, subsequent days will be one week. There will be plenty of time for people to get themselves sorted out. I encourage all the players not to wait until deadline to vote.

Back
Top Bottom