• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Loudoun County father arrested at school board event says school tried to cover up daughter's bathroom assault

we don't know that they transferred him to another school...for all you know the parents placed him in another school.
No one in the district's hierarchy knew that a kid under investigation for sexual assault was being placed in a school?

Oh i don't think so.

under what law can you deny a public education to a kid that is under age?
Are you seriously going to tell me it's alright to let a kid who is under investigation for sexual assault to continue on as though nothing's happened?

Really? You're going to accuse me of not taking rape seriously because I supported Trump?

Yeah, she's like that. Anything to change the subject. If she get's a jab in, it's just a cherry on her cupcake.

For ****'s sake, trans people are not hunting for assault victims in "opposite sex" bathrooms.

Rapists rape. Punish ****ing rapists.

By the way, straight men sexually assaulting other straight men happens in cis hetero-male dominated environments all the ****ing time, like in locker rooms and prisons.
Just ask Gym Jordan.

They didn't cover it up.. The sheriffs department was contacted and started an investigation immediately.

He didn't cover it up? Dude, It was a sexual assault in his school. And stated there was no reports of sexual assault. Where do you think the girls went to? When the police investigated it, they had to have asked school officials.
BAM,,, That's a REPORT of sexual assault. The girls reported it. So it's a report.

He didn't cover it up? Dude, It was a sexual assault in his school. And stated there was no reports of sexual assault. Where do you think the girls went to? When the police investigated it, they had to have asked school officials.
BAM,,, That's a REPORT of sexual assault. The girls reported it. So it's a report.

The SCHOOL reported the sexual assault on the DAY it happened. The SCHOOL called the Loudon County Sheriff's Department....

The SCHOOL reported the sexual assault on the DAY it happened. The SCHOOL called the Loudon County Sheriff's Department....

Yeah. And so the superintendent lied, as we all said. A report was made. The cover up came not only when the POS was allowed to go to another school. BUT ALSO when he made the statement that no reports of sexual assault have been made. That's lying. That's a cover up.

MY GOD, this is simple english. But you you lefties are grasping as straws trying to cover up for the POS tranny and the school board. And for what? A friggin rapist.
That's sick, dude.
The left used to be so much better than this.

And some school bureaucrat later said there were no reports of sexual assaults.

Yeah. And so the superintendent lied, as we all said. A report was made. The cover up came not only when the POS was allowed to go to another school. BUT ALSO when he made the statement that no reports of sexual assault have been made. That's lying. That's a cover up.

MY GOD, this is simple english. But you you lefties are grasping as straws trying to cover up for the POS tranny and the school board. And for what? A friggin rapist.
That's sick, dude.
The left used to be so much better than this.

What was the EXACT statement made by the superintendent and when was it made?

I've already told you what it was. You didn't believe me, so you're asking me again? WTF is wrong with you?

No you didn't you made up what you wanted believe he said....

No you didn't you made up what you wanted believe he said....

Yup, he said what I said he said. And what so many others so far have said what he said. And so to keep trying to change to subject to his statement and the cover up, instead of focusing on not only the coverup, lie. But also that it was a POS tranny that molested two girls.

If you want to change the subject, how about starting a thread about that subject. Because it's starting to sound EXACTLY like you're taking up for a rapist.

Yup, he said what I said he said. And what so many others so far have said what he said. And so to keep trying to change to subject to his statement and the cover up, instead of focusing on not only the coverup, lie. But also that it was a POS tranny that molested two girls.

If you want to change the subject, how about starting a thread about that subject. Because it's starting to sound EXACTLY like you're taking up for a rapist.
Did the email have ANY indication of the gender of the victim or perpetrator?

Back
Top Bottom