• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Loudoun County father arrested at school board event says school tried to cover up daughter's bathroom assault

I didn't day a thing about trans. I simply said that unisex areas increase risk to women and they do. But I do like the attempt to dismiss the info they got through the foia request. Seems desperate.

And yet, large majorities of these crimes are happening in the unisex areas, not the "gender friendly" areas. Almost like it makes it easier and more likely to occur.

Just read this, and obviously had a mistake. I meant to say:
And yet, large majorities of these crimes are happening in the unisex areas, not the singel sex" areas. Almost like it makes it easier and more likely to occur.

Accusations in the political realm are kind of normal. It's a common campaign tactic for democrats to blame everyone opposing them of rape and sexual assault. This wasn't such a situation.

He wasn't accused by the Democrats. He was accused by women with whom he had professional and personal contact. See, you're still covering for him.

The fact that the democrats dared to mention it as a political point of his poor character is irrelevant.

I didn't day a thing about trans. I simply said that unisex areas increase risk to women and they do. But I do like the attempt to dismiss the info they got through the foia request. Seems desperate.

And yet, large majorities of these crimes are happening in the unisex areas, not the "gender friendly" areas. Almost like it makes it easier and more likely to occur.
Any study needs to show the number of rapes before and after the use of unisex bathrooms. If rapes have gone up, then there may be a point. If not, then rapists have simply opted for the bathrooms. IOW, that rapes have been occurring in bathrooms does not mean they contribute to rape.

actually not....public bathrooms can be accessed by anyone passing by....so, the fact they are unisex makes no difference.

Had he not been arrested, its likely the public would never know of the crimes and that the two are linked. Its likely the dailywire wouldn't have continued their review of the school to find the false reporting on their "discipline, crime and violence data" reports. This all stemmed from that arrest.
there was no false reporting...the school board cannot go to the media about an investigation that is ongoing and they cannot release records to the public when it involves minors.

there was no false reporting...the school board cannot go to the media about an investigation that is ongoing and they cannot release records to the public when it involves minors.

I am talking of the forms they file with the VA DOE, where the school district incorrectly listed 0 sex assaults despite there having been a couple of high profile cases over the years.

And now, because this guy got arrested and made.a stink... we now know of these 2 instances

actually not....public bathrooms can be accessed by anyone passing by....so, the fact they are unisex makes no difference.

I think it's a fair point by michael about the possibility that the same number of sex assaults are occurring but are just moving to unisex bathrooms. I doubt that's the case, but it's a valid criticism and none of us can be certain.

yet these individuals are oberwhelmingly choosing the unisex bathrooms to engage in the behavior.

I think it's a fair point by michael about the possibility that the same number of sex assaults are occurring but are just moving to unisex bathrooms. I doubt that's the case, but it's a valid criticism and none of us can be certain.

yet these individuals are oberwhelmingly choosing the unisex bathrooms to engage in the behavior.
You would think this makes them easier to catch.

You would think this makes them easier to catch.

The answer is probably more cops, which should make the far left nuts happy... or maybe see the pattern and solve... either way, I guess.

Btw, sex crimes in the UK have grown lot over the last 7 years or so:

Now, I will say this could be because of the number of migrants they've allowd in, but it does coincide pretty well with more trans acceptance and unisex "private areas".

Last edited:
You're pretty much a waste of time, but I'll tell you this. Possibly you or your leftwing colleagues have supported Bill Clinton along the way around here. So don't even start that shit. The hypocrisy of the Left doesn't even leave you room to pick a side anymore.

^ So much fail in just one post. :LOL:

As a former teacher of many years, and many schools, I can tell you that school administrations routinely cover up crimes in their schools. I've seen it myself, and so have most teachers. I worked at a high school where the Sheriff Resource Officer was not allowed to do ANYTHING without the consent of the principal. I worked in another school system that did away with Sheriff Resource Officers and hired their own school police department, just so they could control the officers.

One story:
My buddy was teaching freshmen English when a fight broke out in his class. One kid grabbed another kid and threw him over the row of desks. Then he grabbed the kid by the throat and started to choke him. My buddy stops the fight and sends the one kid to the office. The vice-principal comes in and asks if any punches had been thrown. My buddy says no, that the one kid was trying to choke the other kid. The vice-principal was really glad. Since no punches were thrown. she didn't have to write it up as a fight, and the kid got 2 days suspension instead of 2 weeks.

The answer is probably more cops, which should make the far left nuts happy... or maybe see the pattern and solve... either way, I guess.

Btw, sex crimes in the UK have grown lot over the last 7 years or so:

Now, I will say this could be because of the number of migrants they've allowd in, but it does coincide pretty well with more trans acceptance and unisex "private areas".

Correlation does not imply causation. I suggest you prove causation of your point or retract it.

Any study needs to show the number of rapes before and after the use of unisex bathrooms. If rapes have gone up, then there may be a point. If not, then rapists have simply opted for the bathrooms. IOW, that rapes have been occurring in bathrooms does not mean they contribute to rape.
Remember when public bathrooms required you pay to get in? Rapists were often waiting inside. Hetero male rapists.

You mean as in all those accusations the Right makes? They must be true also? "Lock Her Up!"?

Yep, the FBI already had the evidence to charge Hillary on having confidential emails on her server. That is a fact.

you do realize that Ivanka Trump did the exact same thing, right?
In a statement, Peter Mirijanian, a spokesman for Lowell, acknowledged that the president’s daughter occasionally used her private email before she was briefed on the rules, but he said none of her messages contained classified information.

-skip-

Mirijanian said Ivanka Trump turned over all her government-related emails months ago so they could be stored permanently with other White House records.

In a statement, Peter Mirijanian, a spokesman for Lowell, acknowledged that the president’s daughter occasionally used her private email before she was briefed on the rules, but he said none of her messages contained classified information.

-skip-

Mirijanian said Ivanka Trump turned over all her government-related emails months ago so they could be stored permanently with other White House records.

none of Clinton's had classified information either...and Ivanka knew it was wrong, because he father brought it up, every single rally.

none of Clinton's had classified information either..
Yes it did. The FBI found 110 emails that had classified info in them

Straight from Comey's mouth:

From the group of 30,000 e-mails returned to the State Department, 110 e-mails in 52 e-mail chains have been determined by the owning agency to contain classified information at the time they were sent or received. Eight of those chains contained information that was Top Secret at the time they were sent; 36 chains contained Secret information at the time; and eight contained Confidential information, which is the lowest level of classification.

Yes it did. The FBI found 110 emails that had classified info in them

Straight from Comey's mouth:

From the group of 30,000 e-mails returned to the State Department, 110 e-mails in 52 e-mail chains have been determined by the owning agency to contain classified information at the time they were sent or received. Eight of those chains contained information that was Top Secret at the time they were sent; 36 chains contained Secret information at the time; and eight contained Confidential information, which is the lowest level of classification.

In looking back at our investigations into mishandling or removal of classified information, we cannot find a case that would support bringing criminal charges on these facts. All the cases prosecuted involved some combination of: clearly intentional and willful mishandling of classified information; or vast quantities of materials exposed in such a way as to support an inference of intentional misconduct; or indications of disloyalty to the United States; or efforts to obstruct justice. We do not see those things here.

Yep, the FBI already had the evidence to charge Hillary on having confidential emails on her server. That is a fact.
nope, they said that there was nothing to charge her with

In looking back at our investigations into mishandling or removal of classified information, we cannot find a case that would support bringing criminal charges on these facts. All the cases prosecuted involved some combination of: clearly intentional and willful mishandling of classified information; or vast quantities of materials exposed in such a way as to support an inference of intentional misconduct; or indications of disloyalty to the United States; or efforts to obstruct justice. We do not see those things here.

^ A supporter of donald trump suddenly pretends that rape and sexual assault are horrible things. Pick a side already.

An OP about a young girl getting raped in school, because of leftist policies which caused the abuse and you bring Trump into the equation.....this is a sign.....can you see it?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/loudoun-county-father-school-cover-up-bathroom-assault-daughter

This story is about a guy that got arrested at a Loudon County, VA school board meeting. His arrest was cited in the letter the NSBA sent to Biden.

By all accounts the guy that got arrested did get violent. There was little discussion, however, to WHY he got violent.

It seems that the motivation for his outrage was that his daughter got sexually assaulted and that the superintendent denied any case of sexual assault. Furthermore, it appears that the school moved the assailant to another school where he assaulted another student.

The account of the assault, through the father's attorney, isn't exactly run of the mill stuff -

So I'm just thinking that if my kid was assaulted in that way and that the school not only denied the incident but also moved the assailant to another school where he did it again I might be a little bit pissed off too.

We don't have all the details in this matter and probably won't have all the details since the assailant is a juvenile but if this is true and the school board did what the story says they did then maybe the DoJ should focus a little more on school board abuse and a little less on intimidating parents that are standing up for their kids.

If it's shown that the school board hid this hideous assault and moved the boy to another school wherein he did it again, there should be prosecutions brought forth against them, forthwith without hesitation and the father fully exonerated, for who else would not be pissed?

Covering up a rape of a young girl for political reasons.....wow....how low can one go?....seriously.

If it's shown that the school board hid this hideous assault and moved the boy to another school wherein he did it again, there should be prosecutions brought forth against them, forthwith without hesitation and the father fully exonerated, for who else would not be pissed?

Covering up a rape of a young girl for political reasons.....wow....how low can one go?....seriously.
Shit. As long as they vote Democrat and support moral relativism they'll be just fine. Heck, as far as they're concerned it's probably the girl's fault for failing to recognize the needs of a fellow student struggling with various life issues.

Shit. As long as they vote Democrat and support moral relativism they'll be just fine. Heck, as far as they're concerned it's probably the girl's fault for failing to recognize the needs of a fellow student struggling with various life issues.
In all seriousness, this gender business is absurd. As long as we're a society that still focuses on sexual delineation, boys should not allowed in a girls' rest room and vice versa. Transgender or sexually conflicted or whatever they want to call themselves will just have to buck up and adhere to their birth sex if they've got to go, and use that designated bathroom. And if that doesn't suit them, they can use the trans-whatever outhouse. Schools can just put porta potty outside, the kind delivered to construction sites. Problem solved. What a stupid issue. I can hardly believe a school would defend such crap, no pun intended. Thanks!!

Back
Top Bottom