• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Loudoun County father arrested at school board event says school tried to cover up daughter's bathroom assault

Lutherf

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/loudoun-county-father-school-cover-up-bathroom-assault-daughter

This story is about a guy that got arrested at a Loudon County, VA school board meeting. His arrest was cited in the letter the NSBA sent to Biden.

By all accounts the guy that got arrested did get violent. There was little discussion, however, to WHY he got violent.

It seems that the motivation for his outrage was that his daughter got sexually assaulted and that the superintendent denied any case of sexual assault. Furthermore, it appears that the school moved the assailant to another school where he assaulted another student.

The account of the assault, through the father's attorney, isn't exactly run of the mill stuff -
All juvenile records are sealed, but Smith’s attorney Elizabeth Lancaster told The Daily Wire that the boy was subsequently charged with two counts of forcible sodomy, one count of anal sodomy, and one count of forcible fellatio.

So I'm just thinking that if my kid was assaulted in that way and that the school not only denied the incident but also moved the assailant to another school where he did it again I might be a little bit pissed off too.

We don't have all the details in this matter and probably won't have all the details since the assailant is a juvenile but if this is true and the school board did what the story says they did then maybe the DoJ should focus a little more on school board abuse and a little less on intimidating parents that are standing up for their kids.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/loudoun-county-father-school-cover-up-bathroom-assault-daughter

This story is about a guy that got arrested at a Loudon County, VA school board meeting. His arrest was cited in the letter the NSBA sent to Biden.

By all accounts the guy that got arrested did get violent. There was little discussion, however, to WHY he got violent.

It seems that the motivation for his outrage was that his daughter got sexually assaulted and that the superintendent denied any case of sexual assault. Furthermore, it appears that the school moved the assailant to another school where he assaulted another student.

The account of the assault, through the father's attorney, isn't exactly run of the mill stuff -

So I'm just thinking that if my kid was assaulted in that way and that the school not only denied the incident but also moved the assailant to another school where he did it again I might be a little bit pissed off too.

We don't have all the details in this matter and probably won't have all the details since the assailant is a juvenile but if this is true and the school board did what the story says they did then maybe the DoJ should focus a little more on school board abuse and a little less on intimidating parents that are standing up for their kids.
If it's true that they denied an attack occurred AND tried to sweep it under the rug by just sending the attacker to another school. Some people should be fired....starting with the superintendent.

This is not passing the sniff test. There are very specific laws regarding how to investigate sexual assault cases involving minors.

I said this in a different post: If a restroom is a single user restroom, like the ones we have always used on airplanes, then none of this drama matters; a person can be male, female, handicapped, not handicapped, white, black, Russian, Japanese, Martian, unicorn, or unsure. Who cares? Then all that remains is all the drama created over what the sign on the door reads.

But for restrooms where more than one person uses, it only makes rational sense, especially to protect women and girls, that restrooms should ONLY be for the biological sex of either male or female. To allow men claiming to be women, or claiming to be "gender fluid" is an open invitation to providing a convenient space for women and girls to be abused, raped, or even worse. Restrooms, locker rooms, and dressing rooms are some of the few spaces where you cannot have video surveillance to assure security for obvious reasons. But to allow a teenage boy CLAIMING to be a female, or claiming to be "gender fluid" into an otherwise female restroom is MADNESS. I don't care about these so called transsexuals and their feelings, tell them NO, you cannot be in there.

That school board is begging somebody to come in and take a flamehthower to their leftist madness. The Biden administration and the media are calling this man a "domestic terrorist" because he is angry that they school made it easy to RAPE his daughter and so he yelled at them.

Yeah, a flamethrower would be my level of anger. Raped and sodomized his daughter was. But he is the bad guy because he yelled at the school board.

^ A supporter of donald trump suddenly pretends that rape and sexual assault are horrible things. Pick a side already.

So remind me: What was the guy yelling about just prior to the assault?

If it's true that they denied an attack occurred AND tried to sweep it under the rug by just sending the attacker to another school. Some people should be fired....starting with the superintendent.
This is sad. That Superintendent and whoever else in the school administration that was responsible for the transfer, the cover up and denial of the assault should be fired. The family involved in the second assault should have a massive law suit against the school district and those people. If that was my child I think I may have accidentally got bumped into by that superintendent in a parking lot where my wife saw and heard him curse me and take a swing at me immediately before he got his a3$ beat.
This is certainly an example of what is wrong with the progressive left gender policy fantasy. This young man clearly chose to work the system to do his dirty deeds. He's another person that needs some serious jail time for his own protection. The superintendent has got to go.

I said this in a different post: If a restroom is a single user restroom, like the ones we have always used on airplanes, then none of this drama matters; a person can be male, female, handicapped, not handicapped, white, black, Russian, Japanese, Martian, unicorn, or unsure. Who cares? Then all that remains is all the drama created over what the sign on the door reads.

But for restrooms where more than one person uses, it only makes rational sense, especially to protect women and girls, that restrooms should ONLY be for the biological sex of either male or female. To allow men claiming to be women, or claiming to be "gender fluid" is an open invitation to providing a convenient space for women and girls to be abused, raped, or even worse. Restrooms, locker rooms, and dressing rooms are some of the few spaces where you cannot have video surveillance to assure security for obvious reasons. But to allow a teenage boy CLAIMING to be a female, or claiming to be "gender fluid" into an otherwise female restroom is MADNESS. I don't care about these so called transsexuals and their feelings, tell them NO, you cannot be in there.

That school board is begging somebody to come in and take a flamehthower to their leftist madness. The Biden administration and the media are calling this man a "domestic terrorist" because he is angry that they school made it easy to RAPE his daughter and so he yelled at them.

Yeah, a flamethrower would be my level of anger. Raped and sodomized his daughter was. But he is the bad guy because he yelled at the school board.

If a school, child protective services,, and local police successfully worked together to cover up a sexual assault of a minor, then there are much worse issues at play than bathroom use.

This is sad. That Superintendent and whoever else in the school administration that was responsible for the transfer, the cover up and denial of the assault should be fired. The family involved in the second assault should have a massive law suit against the school district and those people. If that was my child I think I may have accidentally got bumped into by that superintendent in a parking lot where my wife saw and heard him curse me and take a swing at me immediately before he got his a3$ beat.
This is certainly an example of what is wrong with the progressive left gender policy fantasy. This young man clearly chose to work the system to do his dirty deeds. He's another person that needs some serious jail time for his own protection. The superintendent has got to go.
That is the thing...such a cover up would require multiple agencies. I have been involved with these kinds of investigations. There are like 500 questions raised right off the bat about this man's claim. There should be a rape kit, a police report, a social service interview, a restraining order, etc. This isn't something that a Superintendent could quietly make go away with a transfer.

Really? You're going to accuse me of not taking rape seriously because I supported Trump?

You didn't think that twenty-something accusations of sexual assault/rape against one PRESIDENT were disqualifying, but all of a sudden here you re-recognize that sexual assault is horrible.

You cannot have it both ways. Pick a side already.

So remind me: What was the guy yelling about just prior to the assault?
The video of the arrest I saw doesn't show the guy shouting anything but a woman in the background can be heard yelling about sexual assault as the cops tackle the guy. Do you have something you can show us that answers your question?

The video of the arrest I saw doesn't show the guy shouting anything but a woman in the background can be heard yelling about sexual assault as the cops tackle the guy. Do you have something you can show us that answers your question?

If I did, why would I ask the question?

You didn't think that twenty-something accusations of sexual assault/rape against one PRESIDENT were disqualifying, but all of a sudden here you re-recognize that sexual assault is horrible.

You cannot have it both ways. Pick a side already.
Accusations in the political realm are kind of normal. It's a common campaign tactic for democrats to blame everyone opposing them of rape and sexual assault. This wasn't such a situation.

Accusations in the political realm are kind of normal. It's a common campaign tactic for democrats to blame everyone opposing them of rape and sexual assault. This wasn't such a situation.

These sexual assaults = horrible; trump rapes = OK. Got it.

If a school, child protective services,, and local police successfully worked together to cover up a sexual assault of a minor, then there are much worse issues at play than bathroom use.
Agreed....if this is true. And I bet there's some teachers who have been threatened into silence on this.

How many accusations of sexual assault against the fat former guy? And remember his bragging about sexually assaulting women? Pepperidge Farms remembers.

Agreed....if this is true. And I bet there's some teachers who have been threatened into silence on this.
Is it more likely there is a conspiracy involving several professionals from different agencies or that one man who has already demonstrated a propensity for law breaking behavior is lying? The fact that there are folks so willing to accept claims like this at face value is surprising.

If you and Phys want to talk about politicians and rape then go start your own thread on the subject. This one is about a kid that got raped in school and then her father got hauled off to jail for protesting the way the school handled it.

Um...that is what I am talking about.....please pay attention, my friend.

For ****'s sake, trans people are not hunting for assault victims in "opposite sex" bathrooms.

Rapists rape. Punish ****ing rapists.

By the way, straight men sexually assaulting other straight men happens in cis hetero-male dominated environments all the ****ing time, like in locker rooms and prisons.

I would hope parents go to the mat for a daughter raped and see justice done to those complicit.
Just to be clear, you DO support him being violent with the school board?

^ A supporter of donald trump suddenly pretends that rape and sexual assault are horrible things. Pick a side already.
Congratulations 🙌 just four replies in and your bias jumps in, or is it just a rabid TDS?

Godwins law Rev 2
The theory that as an online discussion progresses, it becomes inevitable that someone or something will eventually be compared to Donald Trump or the GOP, regardless of the original topic.

Back
Top Bottom