• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Let's consolidate invaild pro-gun arguments

Well you seemed to have trouble with the simple question. Try again.
Chuckle.

It depends on the oppressor(s).

What are you going to do?

We don't need more gun laws until they enforce the ones we have
Nearly all "laws are unenforced." Should we get rid of all laws?

Last edited:
Chuckle.

It depends on the oppressor(s).

What are you going to do?
[/QUOT
Take a shot at naming one or two and your reaction.

Fight, just like I did as one of the oppressors.

BS as usual, you really have no clue who Leftist are. I imagine you think they are all a bunch of Hippie types and rioters, you have Zero clue....

You'll be at the front of the line turning your guns in. You're just waiting for them to tell you when and where.

Nearly all "laws are unenforced." Should we get rid of all laws?
Just the stupid laws that try to curtail or punish non harmful behavior

You'll be at the front of the line turning your guns in. You're just waiting for them to tell you when and where.
any support for that claim apdst?

I bet I could outshoot you. Iron sights, unmarked ranges. Liberals who can shoot created your country and along the way since liberals have won all your rights and freedoms.
You're welcome.

I bet I could outshoot you. Iron sights, unmarked ranges. Liberals who can shoot created your country and along the way since liberals have won all your rights and freedoms.
You're welcome.
what silliness-the liberals of the revolutionary period have far more in common with the libertarian right wingers than they do with they reactionary parasitic statists who claim to be "liberals" or "progressives" today. And I know I could out shoot you.

Just the stupid laws that try to curtail or punish non harmful behavior
Weapons are designed to cause harm. Guns are very effective weapons. If there wasn't gun violence, there wouldn't be a problem. There is, so the reasonable thing to do is to try to reduce it.

Nobody has a right to own whatever they want- as in, individuals can't own nuclear weapons. Nobody should have nuclear weapons. One day, if we make it, weapons will be obsolete.

If guns made us safer, then America should be the safest country in the world, since it has the most guns in the world.

Weapons are designed to cause harm. Guns are very effective weapons. If there wasn't gun violence, there wouldn't be a problem. There is, so the reasonable thing to do is to try to reduce it.

Nobody has a right to own whatever they want- as in, individuals can't own nuclear weapons. Nobody should have nuclear weapons. One day, if we make it, weapons will be obsolete.

If guns made us safer, then America should be the safest country in the world, since it has the most guns in the world.

guns keep us free. we are one of the, not the, freest nation in the world. seems like gun ownership is working. Why don't you stop your nebulous bullshit and tell us just what laws you want concerning guns. I find that gun banners have an almost impossible time in directly and succinctly telling us what they want. Mainly because dishonesty permeates the anti gun movement

guns keep us free. we are one of the, not the, freest nation in the world. seems like gun ownership is working.
Alright, another invalid argument! Guns aren't keeping us free from our own government's abuses. If you think they do, explain how they do.

I say people that believe that not only have low expectations for government, they likely bring about worse government because they're political thoughts and actions are hyper-focused on guns.

Why don't you stop your nebulous bullshit and tell us just what laws you want concerning guns. I find that gun banners have an almost impossible time in directly and succinctly telling us what they want.
You probably want some list of things. I mostly deal in ideas and principles. I'd love for US to be a peaceful society. Guns will be gone, someday. Something better will replace them Why do you cling to barbaric weapons?

Mainly because dishonesty permeates the anti gun movement
Chuckle. Either most vocal pro-gun people are intellectually dishonest or lacking, I'm sorry to say.

Alright, another invalid argument! Guns aren't keeping us free from our own government's abuses. If you think they do, explain how they do.

I say people that believe that not only have low expectations for government, they likely bring about worse government because they're political thoughts and actions are hyper-focused on guns.

You probably want some list of things. I mostly deal in ideas and principles. I'd love for US to be a peaceful society. Guns will be gone, someday. Something better will replace them Why do you cling to barbaric weapons?

Chuckle. Either most vocal pro-gun people are intellectually dishonest or lacking, I'm sorry to say.

you've been watching too much Star Trek or Star wars

the liberals of the revolutionary period have far more in common with the libertarian right wingers ...
I agree! They were selfish, power-hungry, slaveowners, genocidal, etc.

Yeah, because enough people cling to inhumanity.
you keep engaging in evasive circular nonsensical bullshit. Tell us what laws you want

I want US militarism to stop, now!
OK and WTF does that have to do with gun ownership? sounds like you are tilting at windmills.

OK and WTF does that have to do with gun ownership? sounds like you are tilting at windmills.
I think vocal pro-gun people on the internet and US militarism have lots of overlapping unethical principles.

Pro-gun people are typically "patriotic": pro-military, pro-war, and completely buy into American mythologies.

They believe might makes right. They use guns coercively, and to hurt people. They want power and control. They want resources that aren't theirs. The authoritarian approach. The domination and competition (dog-eat-dog) approach instead of cooperation.

Guns were used to steal this land. I think some gunners think they need their guns to keep it, or at least to keep other people "in their place." A white guy with a gun: cowboy. A black guy with a gun: criminal. Cops: good. Unarmed Blacks killed by cops: thugs. US military in other countries: heroes. People in those countries that fight back: enemies, terrorists, subhumans.

Hurt people: they deserved it. Help people: they don't deserve it. Hiroshima/Nagasaki: necessary. Social programs: can't afford it. Militarism: not a peep; sound investment. Slavery: get over it. Reparations: crazy talk. Native Americans: savages. European invaders: settlers.

Last edited:
I'm not really trying to take your peashooters. It's the federal government's guns that are the bigger concern.
The emboldened print sound like "oppressors" to me, and you dream of working for them.

You're welcome.
No one says all liberals, but their are the ones that make the rest look bad.

Back
Top Bottom