• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Lagerfeld: 'Paris nightmare now'...

Aha....yeah right

What a brilliant and witty refutation! How well-versed in logic and reason! How carefully crafted in polished prose!

Indeed, a marvel and a joy to behold....

:coffeepap

What a brilliant and witty refutation! How well-versed in logic and reason! How carefully crafted in polished prose!

I'd hate to see you trying to be seriously sarcastic. :lol:

Thank you, thank you. I'll be here all week.

In this world hatred ceases not by Hatred. It ceases only by love.

Thank you, thank you. I'll be here all week.

In this world hatred ceases not by Hatred. It ceases only by love.

Ok, you get bonus points for being a good sport about it. :D

Not even close to the same thing!

And we have neighbors who will drop a dime a lot.

I guess they don't have neighborhood watch programs in Europe? See some say something?

We do have neighbourhood watch. While you have neighbourhood shoot-out.

We do have neighbourhood watch. While you have neighbourhood shoot-out.

Wrong again. Don't you tire of being wrong so often? Neighborhood shootouts are in gangbanger territory, a very small part of the US, but mostly one color.

You also have neighborhood victimolgy............. as witnessed again.... this time in Nice!

Wrong again. Don't you tire of being wrong so often? Neighborhood shootouts are in gangbanger territory, a very small part of the US, but mostly one color.

You also have neighborhood victimolgy............. as witnessed again.... this time in Nice!

You should know all about being wrong - it's a permanent state for you.

We all have problems with crime, but we don't have the levels of indiscriminate shooting you have in the US.

Some people were killed at a swimming pool, in Spalding, UK today. The perpetrator was neither black, nor Arab, nor muslim. Funny that.

You should know all about being wrong - it's a permanent state for you.

We all have problems with crime, but we don't have the levels of indiscriminate shooting you have in the US.

Some people were killed at a swimming pool, in Spalding, UK today. The perpetrator was neither black, nor Arab, nor muslim. Funny that.

And that is why none of it is relevant to radical Islam. Excuses save 0 lives. Actually apologists now have blood on their hands.

And that is why none of it is relevant to radical Islam. Excuses save 0 lives. Actually apologists now have blood on their hands.

Please go to the other thread and answer the question you're avoiding there.

And also answer this:

A muslim commits an atrocity - you say all muslims are terrorists or all muslims are rapists. Of course they're not. You judge all by the few.
A muslim like the Malian at the Paris Kosher supermarket puts his life on the line to hide and save the lives of Jewish customers. You don't say all muslims are heroes; and with good reason, not all of them are. Why judge all by one example.

My question is this, why on planet magenta is it OK to judge all by the few ONLY when it suits you?

Please go to the other thread and answer the question you're avoiding there.

And also answer this:

A muslim commits an atrocity - you say all muslims are terrorists or all muslims are rapists. Of course they're not. You judge all by the few.
A muslim like the Malian at the Paris Kosher supermarket puts his life on the line to hide and save the lives of Jewish customers. You don't say all muslims are heroes; and with good reason, not all of them are. Why judge all by one example.

My question is this, why on planet magenta is it OK to judge all by the few ONLY when it suits you?

Every apologists has been called out on this "all" Muslim crap countless times. No one says that but apologists. I have never said all Muslims. Stop perpetuating what you know is a lie.

Every apologists has been called out on this "all" Muslim crap countless times. No one says that but apologists. I have never said all Muslims. Stop perpetuating what you know is a lie.

So will you state for all to see, that like any given population, most muslims are honest, decent people? In magenta if you like.

So will you state for all to see, that like any given population, most muslims are honest, decent people? In magenta if you like.

I will state that Islamists are not peaceful. And that peaceful people of any faith are not even relevant. They are not doing the killing. Islamists inspired by Islam are.

I will state that Islamists are not peaceful. And that peaceful people of any faith are not even relevant. They are not doing the killing. Islamists inspired by Islam are.

So can you state, in any colour you like, that most muslims are not and do not become Islamists?

So can you state, in any colour you like, that most muslims are not and do not become Islamists?

Why? I am concerned with the ones who are or become Islamists. And there is far too many right now. And the challenge they broadcast is are you a "true Muslim". And a true Muslim to them is one that advances Islam anyway possible. And what is possible is instant true Muslim syndrome resulting in terror.

Those are the facts. As I said before, you have simply submitted.

Mother, daughters stabbed in French resort 'for being scantily dressed'...

A woman and her three daughters have been stabbed in a French resort for being ‘scantily dressed’.

An eight-year-old girl was left fighting for her life after the attack in the Garde-Colombe in the Hautes-Alpes region of Southern France.

The man is believed to have attacked the three girls outside the family’s apartment before entering the building and attacking the mother.

Jean-Marc Duprat, a deputy mayor for the town of Laragne-Monteglin in the Hautes-Alpes region said the suspect, who is not related to them, was upset they were wearing shorts and T-shirts.

French media says that the man is of Moroccan descent and is 37 years old. It is also reported that he is known by police for previous crimes.

Mother and three daughters stabbed in French resort 'for being scantily dressed' | Metro News

What? Another peaceful Muslim ....attacking in France? :shock:

Mother, daughters stabbed in French resort 'for being scantily dressed'...

A woman and her three daughters have been stabbed in a French resort for being ‘scantily dressed’.

An eight-year-old girl was left fighting for her life after the attack in the Garde-Colombe in the Hautes-Alpes region of Southern France.

The man is believed to have attacked the three girls outside the family’s apartment before entering the building and attacking the mother.

Jean-Marc Duprat, a deputy mayor for the town of Laragne-Monteglin in the Hautes-Alpes region said the suspect, who is not related to them, was upset they were wearing shorts and T-shirts.

French media says that the man is of Moroccan descent and is 37 years old. It is also reported that he is known by police for previous crimes.

Mother and three daughters stabbed in French resort 'for being scantily dressed' | Metro News

What? Another peaceful Muslim ....attacking in France? :shock:

How about that? Almost daily now.

Show me one lie. And I will prove it is not. Hit it.

I see they go back to their homes away from the jungle at night. Jungles are much more dangerous at night. And do they take any refugees with them?

You see nothing because your involvement is nil. And I have known personally women who took refugees back to their homes to have a shower.

You see nothing because your involvement is nil. And I have known personally women who took refugees back to their homes to have a shower.

I don't care. And that is not what I asked you.

Neither do I. You lost the argument long ago and people are bored now, not least me. Good night loser.

Another apologist exit, after not being able to produce one lie.

Back
Top Bottom