• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Keeping Illegal Mexicans Out Of The USA

At least Trump wanted to build a border wall between the USA and Mexico, so far Biden has done nothing to keep illegals out. I am all fine and dandy, as Trump was, with Mexicans coming over to the USA LEGALLY by following proper LEGA PROCEDURES. The purpose of a border wall is to keep ILLEGALS out. It makes sense to not let people into the USA illegally, or do you want Mexicans to be able to waltz on over here willy nilly?

The wall was stupid. It was just a means by which Trump could brand himself and (not coincidentally) hand money over to his buddies in sweetheart deals.

At least Trump wanted to build a border wall between the USA and Mexico, so far Biden has done nothing to keep illegals out. I am all fine and dandy, as Trump was, with Mexicans coming over to the USA LEGALLY by following proper LEGA PROCEDURES. The purpose of a border wall is to keep ILLEGALS out. It makes sense to not let people into the USA illegally, or do you want Mexicans to be able to waltz on over here willy nilly?
So how are you going to stop the Asians, the Europeans, and the South Americans from coming in. Latest data shows that there are much more of them coming in than Mexicans. Lots less Mexicans are coming over.

What is an illegal Mexican?

"Oh noes! Da Mexicans."

"Oh noes! Da Mexicans."
I could care less if those coming to my country are little green men with 3 eyes. What I do care about is quality. Are we importing future doctors, nurses, scientists or, corporate leaders? No we are not. We continue to accept in droves the under educated, and the liberals throwing billions of welfare money at the problem will be as always wasted. We welcome more farm workers and ditch diggers while we already have an abundance of our own home grown individuals that fit that description. We do not need more of the same. These illegals are unable to improve the backward counties they come from and way too many are destined to fail in our society. Close the damn border.

It takes a special kind of stupidity to think a wall will keep people out when the cartels have been digging massive tunnels for decades.

It takes a special kind of stupidity to think a wall will keep people out when the cartels have been digging massive tunnels for decades.
I realize, it's only liberal minded individuals that are perfect. I am also aware the the wall would not correct 100% of the immigration problem we are now facing because of the same or insane liberal mindset. We don't know exactly how many of the hundreds of thousands would be thawarted by a wall but if honest, liberals would have to admit it would be a very large number. Whinning about the wall and tunnels does not help.

I realize, it's only liberal minded individuals that are perfect. I am also aware the the wall would not correct 100% of the immigration problem we are now facing because of the same or insane liberal mindset. We don't know exactly how many of the hundreds of thousands would be thawarted by a wall but if honest, liberals would have to admit it would be a very large number. Whinning about the wall and tunnels does not help.

Expecting you to even have a basic understanding of the actual situation is not really asking too much.....to anyone but Trump cultists, of course.

Nobody “has to admit” any such lie, no matter how much you sob. Hate to break it to you.

So how are you going to stop the Asians, the Europeans, and the South Americans from coming in. Latest data shows that there are much more of them coming in than Mexicans. Lots less Mexicans are coming over.
If they're coming in legally and going through the legal procedures to do so, I don't want to stop them.

If they're coming in illegally, usually they come in through the Mexican border even if they're not Mexican themselves. That's the idea of the wall, to stop people from coming into the USA illegally from the Mexican border.

A wall will at least keep some people out. It might not stop everybody from crossing over illegally, but it will at least reduce the number.

So who used your user name and password to create this thread which has the subject line "Keeping Illegal Mexicans Out Of The USA"?
What I meant was, people who come into the USA illegally from the Mexican border.

The Trump 'wall' is no more than a pretty little picket fence to dress up the southern border; that ain't no stinkin' wall. Here's a wall, the one at the southern border to Mexico:
guatemalaWall.jpg

Something tells me this is your stance on the issue and not his. But then again, this isn't the first time I've seen someone directly lie about something Trump said, or even stood for.
Perhaps, it's hard to tell. All I know is that he said he believed in legal immigration, then promptly, drastically curtailed it with no explanation. At the time I had to send projects out of country because suddenly the people I'd hired to come here (highly technical work, insufficient local skills) suddenly could not get visas and began accepting local offers. This was what made me realize that "build the wall" was not about rebalancing to favor more legal immigration and less illegal immigration, but about limiting immigration altogether. My interpretation, with the guy now in the rear view mirror, is that he did not like dark skinned people, and this is consistent with his behaviors going back decades.

As to what Trump actually stands for, nobody including yourself and including Donald Trump seems to know what he stands for--he makes up positions on the spot, then forgets about them days later. Name a person, policy or idea and it's likely there are Trump tweets both supporting and attacking it.

A wall will at least keep some people out. It might not stop everybody from crossing over illegally, but it will at least reduce the number.

Considering how many illegal immigrants are simply people who overstay their visas........not necessarily

If they're coming in legally and going through the legal procedures to do so, I don't want to stop them.

If they're coming in illegally, usually they come in through the Mexican border even if they're not Mexican themselves. That's the idea of the wall, to stop people from coming into the USA illegally from the Mexican border.
Less than 50% are coming through the Mexican border. Your solution would only reduce the problem by less than half. Not good enough!

illegalimmigration.png

I could care less if those coming to my country are little green men with 3 eyes. What I do care about is quality. Are we importing future doctors, nurses, scientists or, corporate leaders? No we are not. We continue to accept in droves the under educated, and the liberals throwing billions of welfare money at the problem will be as always wasted. We welcome more farm workers and ditch diggers while we already have an abundance of our own home grown individuals that fit that description. We do not need more of the same. These illegals are unable to improve the backward counties they come from and way too many are destined to fail in our society. Close the damn border.
The higher education system in Mexico, such as it is, is an arduous journey and a person that completed that will not throw their accomplishments away to cross in to the US illegally.

The crossers are people with no education and people that have failed to thrive in a place where the cost of living is almost nothing.

They are not who you want to strengthen the US work force.

How much Covid are these criminals carrying at the border? Looks like Obama’s ISIS waltzing through. Good grief

Maybe as much as Mississippi children?

Maybe as much as Mississippi children?
And what does that have to with people invading America with Covid? Give them my shot. It’s on the house.

Back
Top Bottom